Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 44. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Many years ago, we did not understand the virtual currency, but now I understand it, and its value and application prospects, but there are many people around me who know nothing about them and I think it is necessary for them to help them to know Future trends, your job is just to help me, thank you!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Great Concept with nice features (an E-Learning platform designed to bring cryptocurrency adaptation to the masses. With interactive learning platform which will consist of guides, how-tos, and video courses, allowing the average people to step ahead of the curve and bring crypto into their lives, all from the palm of our hand) that should function promisingly, performing well from all sides, with an awesome core group, this will surely hit big. Good Luck to this Nice and Fresh Concept Admin/Dev  Smiley
Activity: 238
How to learn on social media, I think you are not as good as developing a learning platform, but that does not seem creative, very common
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Unfortunately, I do not have a telegram, but I'm guessing this airdrop activity needs comments on the thread because I see a lot of invalid comments and people do not really read about it
Your ideas are very new and although I myself had envisioned such an idea, I find it hard to implement because many people have never heard of the term cryptocurrency and I can not even start!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
After reading the project and I really liked it. I'm sure that from being perseptive. The strategy chosen by the team will lead to success
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Using social media for online learning is a new learning model that is more flexible and free than learning it in school, and I agree with you.
Activity: 100
Can only hope for the best on airdrop. Good luck devs !
Activity: 101
Interesting project!
It's still very difficult to promote a virtual currency, and as far as I know, more than 95% of my friends around me can not find a job in this industry. They have not even heard of bitcoin, so I think your work is daunting!
Activity: 448
interesting concept. looking forward for good prospects..
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The video of your website is very shocking. The white paper is very clear about the planning of the route. I can see your determination in your road map. I trust you and I support you!
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
Activity: 322
I think this project is very promising. I am looking forward to the future of this project. Way to go guys! I've just joined the airdrop!
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
It will be a great projekt and I wish u luck for the future
Activity: 56
i like you making pictures clear and easy to be understood.
Activity: 59
I hope this is a serious project, not like many others in which I participated) to join, and see what happens.
Activity: 196
I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top! It sounds like an awesome opportunity to be a part of it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 115
Joined the airdrop, thanks

good luck
Activity: 50
im here. i can help promote this project.. any updates appreciated thanks
Pages:
Jump to: