Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 46. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
Nice idea, joined project, good luck! eLearning will be more and more popular over time
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Very nice, I like this project. Will follow it.
Joined airdrop
Good Luck.
Activity: 66
Wow! Nice work guys!! Hope that project will be sucessful)) good luck dev!
Activity: 228
GOODLUCK and more POWER.
Activity: 210
Great and promising project... signing in for this
Activity: 69
let flying guy... network is the best in 21th century  Kiss
Activity: 70
Hi sir, this seems a good project, good luck dev
Activity: 1078
Cool idea, I like it!
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
Website looks attractive and done in professional way. I think it will be great project. Good luck devs!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
 Great project on Etherium Kiss
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Network Token
Welcome to ntwk, an E-Learning platform designed to bring cryptocurrency adaptation to the masses. With our interactive learning platform which will consist of guides, how-tos, and video courses, we can allow the average joe to step ahead of the curve and bring crypto into their life, all from the palm of your hand.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is great project, hope will go to the moon
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
This is a good concept to enlighten people about ecurrency. Good luck and wishing you success!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
connecting network e-learning and cryptocurrency is a good idea. with adding social media to this formula, i think network token has a long and nice road to success. Education is essential to community all around the world.
Good luck on your way, nice one devs. Kudos
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Good choice of concept social media is very powerful this days. well see as this project goes on. I'm in, Good luck!
Activity: 560
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 82
im interested in your project and really feel me like its promising hopr this will succeed and im looking forward to it
Activity: 181
E learning platform will actually help people to achieve a lot in terms of education..... My username is Jolayemiinline1
Activity: 100
I think social platform for eLerning and much more is made easy and understandable, the goals are ending for one year and what the most important are real to develop. It can be something significant worth to keep it on eye and hodl.
Activity: 462
Your project is very innovative, I think your token will become very potential, worth holding, I will consider buying some!
Pages:
Jump to: