Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 48. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Connecting social community groups by blockchain technology.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
An eLearning project based on ethereum blockchain that's quite interesting and also this community seems to be good!!
Waiting for more updates to come..all the best!
Activity: 63
elearning is a great way to expand awareness about crypto. Honestly, i find it really hard to promote Crypto in my own country
Activity: 476
The intention of Network Token is truly inspiring. It is like promoting equality to all of us. I also heard that it is already available on Coinmarketcap, that is a huge success already. I expect no less on Network Token, I can feel that it will boom on 2018! So the best we can do so far is to collect, buy and hold more ntwk!
Activity: 56
I hope NTWK survive until the future, a veri good projekto develop tanks
Activity: 30
The promotion of crypto currency into the masses is very necessary now, so I will support this project
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Thank you very much for letting me participate in your airdrop, I express my gratitude and join the project.
Did not notice whether the bounty program. In General, the idea is very good, participate and recommend the project to your friends.
Activity: 31
I think this will help the adaption of decentralization world, great project and looks promising
Great name... great project! good luck devs !
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
This project seems to be quite interesting and promising but waiting for more details like whitepaper, roadmap, website etc... I hope the team is good!!
Activity: 108
network elearning platform  a very great step in edu programs...  and great to add in crypto world for a better decentralized eco system
Activity: 61
Great Project! Goodluck Team
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
NTWK Token, this is very interesting project and you make a special concept. So we join in your project. Succes
Activity: 77
Awesome project concept & strong development team .. no doubt for success !!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This project is good and interesting. Waiting for further announcement and making long term goals for this And I am waiting for great development for this project good luck

Best regards
Activity: 55
Best project foe investment .. I will buy some as long as it is cheap ))
Activity: 406
Looking forward and glad to be a part of this project.
Activity: 106
A project with big potential, strong strategy & skilled development team  . Hope for  great development in this project
Activity: 91
This Project Sound Promising with Great concept, simple, and with more feature.Btw Good Luck for dev and member
Pages:
Jump to: