Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 56. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Welcome to ntwk, an eLearning platform designed to bring cryptocurrency adoption to the masses. With our interactive learning platform which will consist of guides, how-tos, and video courses, we can allow the average joe to step ahead of the curve and bring crypto into their life.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
The concept is really great,This is going to be used in most places.There will soon be some great development coming.Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Activity: 266
 Because Ntwk is planning to make a new learning platform for the people who want  to know  about crypto market, it would be a big opportunity for the related people .
Activity: 1
togrethr, Lets make NTWK Great one....
Activity: 238
It is good project to learning cryptocurrencies.i love this.have more to learn Cool
Activity: 182
This is definitely a huge project. It has a big potential. I'll keep an eye to this.
Activity: 29
yes this must be very creative way of learning cryptocurrencies..we really need this kind of platform and the token itself will boost it up!!
Activity: 64
Great project and it's interesting...hoping for it's success...i will support this... Good luck dev
Activity: 294
Brilliant idea to boost the reputation and awareness for crypto world, hope this is going to be accessible worldwide yes it will be.. make it really friendly user with video demonstration for elearning system.. looking forward to the project and will be posting and sharing the news via social media..Goodluck dev..
Activity: 5
Amazing concept from the word itself NETWORKTOKEN truly it is going to be use all aroind the globe and i csnt wait to have one!
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Such a great and interesting project. A good project for investors out there. A good project like this means a success for the participants and also for the whole team.
Activity: 32
Where can I get ntwk token?

Currently ntwk token is being given out as a reward for social awareness through social media campaigns. Our goal is to slowly airdrop our market supply to cryptocurrency enthusiasts who spread the word of our upcoming eLearning Platform – We expect our airdrops to last for a year before converting to a reward-based system within the learning platform. Once converted, ntwk tokens will be given out as a reward after users finish their first successful tutorial on the eLearning platform. Alternatively, ntwk token may be purchased on Ether Delta.

How different with seemit ? will it copy their module ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The idea of a good and very interesting project in terms of investment in the future can not be bad to earn and record profits. Add a token to many exchanges then the price will be stable.
Activity: 84
Already in etherdelta. Nice. Im rooting for this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello,
Small circulation supply and the appeal to social media; these make this token different from any other token. This generation will surely be caught in love with this project. This will surely be a great success! More power, devs! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 60
Interesting project. Best of luck and looking forward to getting more information.
Activity: 126
nice concept, clever with airdrops  Grin
Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
This ones a good idea! Strong foundation of everything. Hoping this project would be successful because I will be expecting for more from this. Good luck!
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Not bad for an airdrop so far. I'll have to play around with EtherDelta more to see if I want to go and get a lot more though
Activity: 243
wow nice another elearning token, i hope that your project would be successful, i want to join the elearning course especially the coding and programming part on ethereum platform. tutorials are plenty in youtube but with your elearning course i might learn alot. good luck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: