Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 78. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Not bad idea for now, because this is the time when a lot of new people trying to understand what cryptocurrency is. Go on
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Do you plan to move away from ERC20 at any point?
Will access to the platform be allowed via an other means or solely via your token?
Activity: 57
The project worthwhile! It's proven! Participate in 1 times. Good luck to this team.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
strong strategy, strong team, NTWK is best for investment, best for your future
Activity: 686
joined your telegram. Follow your twitter, I hope more people find out about you.
Activity: 70
Very few people know about cybercurrencies, I believe that a curriculum will succeed.
Activity: 434
Cool project beautiful team good prospects for the development of the project!!!!
Activity: 96
gelecekte iş yapacak bir projeye benziyor. Bekleyip göreceğiz...
Activity: 164
Joined all your social media and wating for my share of tokens.
Activity: 14
Wow it is indeed an amazing project. I can't wait to see it fly... Has everything needed to make a great project.
Activity: 16
very interesseting project !  i'm in Wink
btw  i'm french arabic natif if you need some humain translation of the white paper or post or website
Activity: 13
I appreciate this project. It aims to educate about cryptocurrency. This is so important, because this is the future and many will be left behind if they don't get with the program.
Activity: 322
what did you mean about one to one support ? like a private teacher for learning?
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Hope this coin will get some value in the future but for now it looks promising.
Activity: 43
People need to get involved in the cryptos ASAP. Your project is one of a kind, please keep the good work. Bring crypto awarness to the masses.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Sociaal media and crypto should be one. It also contributes to the education proces. I like this kind of projects
copper member
Activity: 18
All airdrop rules are in our telegram.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Looks like a solid project but its hard to say if you will be able to make it in the recent flood of tokens. I will follow your progress.
Activity: 350
 A critical point with current crypto currency adaptation is the lack of understanding of what crypto's are and how they are beneficial.  Education in this field by knowledgeable individuals is essential for adaptation to the masses.  The elearning platform might fit the bill.
Activity: 42
what an awesome way to promote the project Smiley
kudos to all part of the team
a wonderful project that will surely moon
gonna hold this one guys
Pages:
Jump to: