Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 80. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
We always continue to learn something new. This project will teach us something we've never heard before.

Good job dev, good luck  Wink
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
No doubt, the project is awesome.
But the Airdrop should be delivered. I signed up for airdrop # 1 and did not get tokens.
If Dev does not deliver the committed tokens for airdrop, they will later need to spend multiple times in  advertising budget for the publicity of the project.
Remember all the best projects get success by giving some to the public free or cheaper in start so they can capture the market.
Activity: 24
Hope for  great development in this project
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
great project and great team, good luck thanks
Activity: 26
It is going to be well, I hope everyone can get the point.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I have followed you guys from the very first day of the first airdrop and I had watched how dedicated and driven you guys are... I saw and felt seriousness from you guys and I must commend you guys for it... I consider myself privileged to be among up you guys I am definitely keeping this... Thank you
Activity: 40
hopefully the project goes smoothly dev, go to the moon
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Nice project, will be watching how it's developing.

Good luck devs!
Activity: 280
I read the post and I 😍 love it.. Great work dev..  Thanks for this project.
Activity: 68
This doesn't looks bad at all. Will watch it and see how far this will go. It is really exciting with some promising prospects!
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
look like good project well done can share road map too? i can follow there and can use facebook too in social media
Activity: 32
Awesome project.. I will like to be a part time of it..Success dev
Activity: 44
it is a really good project
Activity: 111
Finally a project actually looks promising. Hope you guys will succeed.
Activity: 55
good project i hope a very big
Activity: 172
eLearning platform seems wonderful project for interested people. I like this project. I think i can join to ICO.
Activity: 45
Glad and salute for the dev for detailing every information what we need , i will support this project , especially education platform
Activity: 10
One of the few good projects on elearning. Inwill support this one.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I like the project itself and the leadership's approach to its development! I'm sure that he will live and more than once will please with good news))
Activity: 70
really good project going to moon
Pages:
Jump to: