Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 82. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
When i saw airdrop, i think that yes another shitty token but after i checked it, i think it has some potential.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
thanks dev, i will join your airdrop.
i think it great project
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
NICE PROJECT DEV, JUST READ THROUGH THE CONCEPT , NICE JOB
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
In modern society is long overdue, the problem with the lack of quality content on training in the field of cryptocurrency. I hope that you will be able to resolve this issue!
Activity: 42
A great project thank you for the opportunity to join this great community. I believe that this project will be a great success
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Love the concept, gaining knowledge rids the world of ignorance and anything that has to do with learning, deserves our support
Activity: 72
the best way to send and receive coin is platform and this is new generation of excellent platform
Activity: 84
Good concept and I think I will HODL till moon
Activity: 42
Premium learning and one-to-one support is that which our community needs. This projects has wings and hope it will fly soon to success. Congradulations dear team for such a great work!
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
an e-Learning platform designed to bring cryptocurrency adoption is enough to describe this promising project
Activity: 602
good project,dev...i joined airdrop
Activity: 87
This is a very good initiative from your team. I can't wait to broaden my knowledge of the crypto world through the resources from your e-learning platform.  a step in the right direction. a chance to learn and also make money.
Activity: 56
With great study of this project I can say this a great project and I am happy to be part of it
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Activity: 53
i hope this real project here
Activity: 142
This project looks promising good luck dev
Activity: 185
joining the project. good luck
Activity: 99
Despite being a legit project, I still don't see the purpose of this new token.  Encouraging online education is as important matter worth protecting, though. I wish you good luck.
Activity: 9
Solid concept...curious to see where this is going
Activity: 70
i am thrilled to be here dev.. congrats and goodluck to your projects.
Pages:
Jump to: