Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 79. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 13
I think e-learning field is open for too much potential and it is good to see such initiatives.

For the currency part, try to be fully transparent and there will always be supporters as long as the plan is getting implemented right on time.

Best of wishes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
i hope this project is long term and have a bright future success
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
Im sure this project make the world better place
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Completely support your project , good luck team and thank you
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Great project...I see a wonderful future with this project and I'll like to be a part of it.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Network token is famous token creature hopefully succes and im looking for translator indonesia
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
Nice project with details of roadmaps and social media. Looking forward to this project. Goodluck
Activity: 54
wow! this project is really promising, dev is very good at executing their project!!! nice one, this token will surely MOON if the community supports this. so dont forget to follow them on twitter and fb to show our support
Activity: 61
Love the concept looking forward to development!
Activity: 72
token is actively traded on etherdelta nd team working hard for this project. they said they wanted to use the power of social media with this project. hope we will succeed together.
Activity: 168
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
This project having interesting user case  with road map. most of the airdrops only having twitter account and google form these days. This looks promising and Thanks team for the information and airdrop.
Activity: 302
Cryptocurrency is our future. Now is the time to know about it and learn about it. So, you have a good beginning on your platform.
Activity: 9
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
What the video create on youtube with your project it free ?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Great! Already participating on airdrop

Do you plan to release a whitepaper and roadmap soon?
Activity: 131
Beautiful, project wonderful ideas, great team. I will hold real tight to this previous tokens
Activity: 266
Very nice project. I think this project Will be succeed. Goodluck team NTWK
Activity: 158
I've been following you for a long time. I think it should be supported. I am following. and I suggest friends. The website is gaining attention. it is not uninspiring as some investments. it will be very big next time.
Pages:
Jump to: