Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 81. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I hope it will be in many exchanger. Goodluck!
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
NTWK is a pretty interesting project, hopefully I can get the NTWK token, then I really support this project, good luck to all of us, success for NTWK....
Activity: 38
I think the project has prospects and I will follow.
Good luck  Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
i support the plan , crypto currency learning is in demand, free learning on social media is definitely a hit.
Activity: 53
Anything that supports learning and education I'm all for. Good luck with this one guys. I'll be supporting.
Activity: 742
nice development.. you explain to all dev part on this token / project
and i see your roadmap img , when you will list or contact other exchange for listing ntwk ?
or just etherdelta now ?
Activity: 357
interesting project. i think it has some potential. hope this project will be a great success. good luck dev.
Activity: 80
this is big potential.have a  great development in this project
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I hope it will be on coinmarketcap soon
Activity: 54
looking at this project gives me a big picture of how crytocurrecy is going to be superb with social network. nice job done dev

wishing this project goodluck!
Activity: 166
It seems like this project is based on the idea of creating an online learning platform for crypto. this could find a niche at the moment as there is still quite a knowledge barrier to crypto uptake. good luck!
Activity: 97
Project with big potential. They have fast transaction, is a promising project to follow very closely. Good luck devs.
Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
Nice work devs, i hope i get this coin,i see big potential
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
There's so many projects like yours. I hope you bring something different like the others. Work hard, dev. I will help you to spreading this projects to everyone.
Activity: 392
joined your telegram channel, Follow your twitter, and wait to airdrop happened Nightly
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well. achievements
Activity: 43
Nice initiative! Happy to be a part of it!
Activity: 378
This project is one of the greatest. If you just joined their telegram group you'll see the transparency and progress. Devs are so cool and friendly we can even suggest for any ideas for the   betterment of the project. Goodluck guys i'm sure this will succeed.
Activity: 69
Such a promising project with a big move for the future on crypto
I believe this project will be long last
Goodluck
Activity: 157
Nice project looking forward for the success of it. Best of luck.
Pages:
Jump to: