Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 83. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Project is quite promising.Happy to join the airdrop.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Great project with a lot of potential. Good luck Dev!
Activity: 49
A promising project..
It has a good roadmap and good supply with good idea..
I am interested about this project. Good luck dev and team..
copper member
Activity: 63

very good project, I am very interested in this project, smuga can run smoothly, success for us all
Activity: 91
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Apparently the project will be successful and informative. It's nice that here is a target concept.
Activity: 207
This is a great project with clear objectives. It will succeed for sure.
Activity: 41
I usually don't believe in all these new projects popping up here and there but I have to admit this one looks to have some potential
Looking forward for the airdrop
Activity: 1
Keep up the good work, guys!  Wink Wink
Activity: 42
This is one of a kind and it will become successful soon.  With power of social media,  network token will prosper.  
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Very well designed site and there is comprehensive information about the development team. I also very well put forward the idea that I really like. The project looks decent.
Activity: 39
This is going to be a powerful awareness project, the future is bright.
Activity: 133
Clever people - better World! Think, you make the good thing with a good idea. Also, a good teacher can earn money easily in the future. Wish you best!
Activity: 20
It is so nice, because we can learn with that. It is interesting to learn with this plataform proyect. It is the first time that I show a group of cryptos that you interest to teach people.
Activity: 15
It seems an interesting concept.

I say that at every airdrop but this time, I think really 😉.

Good luck for your project.
Activity: 233
Bring awareness to the crypto world is a great idea. I will definitely support this project and hope it does very well in the future. Good luck to the dev team and community.
Activity: 83
Really nice Project, learning is always good! I will support you and will share to every place. Keep the good work.
Activity: 84
Cпacибo зa пpиглaшeниe) Oбязaтeльнo бyдy yчacтвoвaть в вaшeм Airdrop!  И пpиoбpeтy тoкeны вaшeй кoмпaнии!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
great idea! more knowledge and acceptance is needed if we want to expand the community and the value of bitcoin!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I like the visual of the web page and the platform seems nice. Good luck guys!
Pages:
Jump to: