Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 14. (Read 104697 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The price is recovering nicely. Going buy a ton of these coins!
Yes, and we hope our real projects behind the BTL coin will raise the price.
Happy trading! Smiley

You know you're talking to a bot? =)))

Stop spreading FUD, there is no bot on this forum, Teodor it is a real person !

Can you read?
I was talking about :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jem-nadaldev-327056

He got reported in another thread , that's why Smiley.

There is something strange about this person posting, Niothor is right. It looks like he is a person trying to build activity on his account, but not necessarily a bot.
I am a real person! My english is not good but Just wanted to comment on this coin it!I am not a bot!!!!! I like this coin. BTL will be successful,it's team is better than other!

Thanks Jem Nadaldev for your support !
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Happy trading! Smiley

Stop spreading FUD, there is no bot on this forum, Teodor it is a real person !

Can you read?
I was talking about :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jem-nadaldev-327056

He got reported in another thread , that's why Smiley.

There is something strange about this person posting, Niothor is right. It looks like he is a person trying to build activity on his account, but not necessarily a bot.
I am a real person! My english is not good but Just wanted to comment on this coin it!I am not a bot!!!!! I like this coin. BTL will be successful,it's team is better than other!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 20
I hope it stronger, but still depends on the efforts of the author
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Now I understand why he is posting like that. He thinks that if he can create panic in the holders, people might sell all the BTL they have for a small price. I already see someone selling 1.2 mill at 28 satoshi or so on bittrex !

There is someone very interested in buying trees from BitEnergi UK, this person is from Vietnam. I think that this person is the same as user Pandavn. VN is short from Vietnam, i can see in his posting history that he is Vietnamese. I think I have been even chatting him in facebook.

No reason to worry, everyone, the feasibility study for the plantation will be done in a couple of days but from the numbers we can see that it is so much feasible with more than 650 % ROI after 12 years. Numbers from the experts and measurements of real trees in these locations do not lie.

Lol

"
There is someone very interested in buying trees from BitEnergi UK, this person is from Vietnam. I think that this person is the same as user Pandavn. VN is short from Vietnam, i can see in his posting history that he is Vietnamese. I think I have been even chatting him in facebook  "
Stupid

Scam man ,Show me the tree contracts .

And Block  88916 ,fuckyou
BTL lost  time,lost money .FUCK YOU

I know what that block is for and everything can be explained. Soon the premined addresses will be  posted online and made public.
You don't have to worry nor swear.

The tree ownership contract is under work with the attorney. The tree planting business will be separate from BitLeu crypto-currency and it will not be affected in any way by the crypto-currency's evolution. Even if the whole crypto-world will go down, BitEnergi projects will still be pursued by us.

When the contracts will be ready, those will be given to any customer that is interested in buying trees.

As of now you did not lose any money, no one is selling any premine, we probably spent 50 times more money than you for everything.

Soon ?
It's a 2 seconds copy paste job Smiley
Now I understand why he is posting like that. He thinks that if he can create panic in the holders, people might sell all the BTL they have for a small price. I already see someone selling 1.2 mill at 28 satoshi or so on bittrex !

There is someone very interested in buying trees from BitEnergi UK, this person is from Vietnam. I think that this person is the same as user Pandavn. VN is short from Vietnam, i can see in his posting history that he is Vietnamese. I think I have been even chatting him in facebook.

No reason to worry, everyone, the feasibility study for the plantation will be done in a couple of days but from the numbers we can see that it is so much feasible with more than 650 % ROI after 12 years. Numbers from the experts and measurements of real trees in these locations do not lie.

Lol

"
There is someone very interested in buying trees from BitEnergi UK, this person is from Vietnam. I think that this person is the same as user Pandavn. VN is short from Vietnam, i can see in his posting history that he is Vietnamese. I think I have been even chatting him in facebook  "
Stupid

I know what that block is for and everything can be explained. Soon the premined addresses will be  posted online and made public.
You don't have to worry nor swear.

The tree ownership contract is under work with the attorney. The tree planting business will be separate from BitLeu crypto-currency and it will not be affected in any way by the crypto-currency's evolution. Even if the whole crypto-world will go down, BitEnergi projects will still be pursued by us.

When the contracts will be ready, those will be given to any customer that is interested in buying trees.

As of now you did not lose any money, no one is selling any premine, we probably spent 50 times more money than you for everything.
Activity: 9

Lol

"
Stupid

lol ,scam
More wallet Premined
STOP MINE

Well, I think you're wrong. What do you think you have found out in those ? Explain a little bit more. Posting some pictures of some blocks and saying scam requires explanation. It's just that you think it's a scam. If you believe that and you want to expose something, come up with explanations, otherwise you will look like a fool.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
lol ,scam
More wallet Premined
STOP MINE

and block 96593  with 6000124.99999 coins
96593   2014-05-16 03:31:33   2   6000124.99999   0.057   2512073999.05755   5.77655   66.3273   91.1843%   
Activity: 15
Happy trading! Smiley

What is a bot?

Bot is short for 'robot' and he says that guy it's in fact some software designed to act like a human, crawl on the forums and post things.
Oh. I understood. Now I say a stupid thing: maybe it would be enough to ask the "robot" If you have a Facebook profile!
Happy trading! Smiley

What is a bot?

Bot is short for 'robot' and he says that guy it's in fact some software designed to act like a human, crawl on the forums and post things.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Is this coin available for mining?!
From 3 "official" pools only two are working (third said is has been hacked and robbed). And there are 3 workers combined in these two pools?
So - is this coin really minable?

Hello !

In fact http://btl.coinsprofit.com/ is one of our best pool.
YES, they WERE ROBBED by the hackers,  but as you know, the pool isn't you bank / wallet so you must set auto-payment or check more often your account and perform manually withdraw.
Activity: 15
Happy trading! Smiley

What is a bot?
Activity: 213
Crypto-Coinz is not working properly - got connected to it, cgminer shows my worker is doing job, everything is accepted,
"new block" found, but the pool says my worker is inactive...
 Sad

Nope - I will leave this coin: no wallet, no properly working pools...

Oops - link to the wallet from website is wrong, from this thread it works... Smiley
Crypto-Coinz is not working properly - got connected to it, cgminer shows my worker is doing job, everything is accepted,
"new block" found, but the pool says my worker is inactive...
 Sad
From 3 "official" pools only two are working (third said is has been hacked and robbed). And there are 3 workers combined in these two pools?

Zdrasti priately. The n-factor changed to 11 and it is much harder to mine. If there were more miners connected before now there's less now because not many know how to set up their video cards to mine efficiently.
There are also other workers outside these pools, solo mining.

Thanks for quick response. I will give a try. Smiley

Zdrasti priately. The n-factor changed to 11 and it is much harder to mine. If there were more miners connected before now there's less now because not many know how to set up their video cards to mine efficiently.
There are also other workers outside these pools, solo mining.
Pages:
Jump to: