Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 12. (Read 104697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Hello dear Billeu community,  Smiley

I am interested in this coin.

Can anybody please, short explain what happened with Bitleu until now.

Thanks for information.

Check coin's github, visit bitenergi.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hello dear Billeu community,  Smiley

I am interested in this coin.

Can anybody please, short explain what happened with Bitleu until now.

Thanks for information.
Activity: 504
Some number, not an investment advice, just to think about.

As in any investment program, you are the person who decide on your own. But the numbers are always used by smart and sophisticated investors just to see the perspectives and possible profits and ROI.

Right now if one spends 19000$ on 1000 mahogany pack, this reward of 500,000.00 BTL doesn't mean too much... about 0.5 BTC. But a wise investor will keep them a while Smiley

Our target is o reach min. 0.0001 BTC per BTL.

Then smart investor may get back his investment in the trees and make even more profit!

500,000 BTL X 0.0001 BTC = 50 BTC x 620 USD (or more...) = $31000.

The 1000 tree pack = $19,000.00

Possible profit at the price of 0.0001 BTC =>  31000 - 19000 = $12,000 + 1000 palpable trees with an annual ROI of 54%.

Just to help a bit those who are serious about buying trees and investing in BTL.

Hahaha. Buying 500k BTL is a lot cheaper.  Smiley

Even your 0.0001 BTC is very optimistic with 5 billion coins. Hahaha.

But it is a nice idea  Wink for tree investors .
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We all do , but I don`t know how will this going to happen?

Exactly, this is what I said too, but we do all we can to make it happen. We are those who started this coin and, of course, as any entrepreneur, we want the business to succeed.

The mahogany tree business cannot fail, as it will be insured and secured but the coin, depends more on the community, investors, tree buyers, traders, and so on...

However, with the coin there will be a big change soon, we wait for the developer to finish it, then the value of the coin will increase much more than now. Keep an eye on this topic as we will announce it here soon.
Activity: 676
We all do , but I don`t know how will this going to happen?
Some number, not an investment advice, just to think about.

As in any investment program, you are the person who decide on your own. But the numbers are always used by smart and sophisticated investors just to see the perspectives and possible profits and ROI.

Right now if one spends 19000$ on 1000 mahogany pack, this reward of 500,000.00 BTL doesn't mean too much... about 0.5 BTC. But a wise investor will keep them a while Smiley

Our target is o reach min. 0.0001 BTC per BTL.

Then smart investor may get back his investment in the trees and make even more profit!

500,000 BTL X 0.0001 BTC = 50 BTC x 620 USD (or more...) = $31000.

The 1000 tree pack = $19,000.00

Possible profit at the price of 0.0001 BTC =>  31000 - 19000 = $12,000 + 1000 palpable trees with an annual ROI of 54%.

Just to help a bit those who are serious about buying trees and investing in BTL.

Press Releases, Twitter & Facebook Campaigns, Google Adwords, Crowdfunding, and SEO.

In order to spread the news about Bitleu cryptocurrency, every mahogany tree funder besides the ownership of the tree, will receive at least 500.00 BTL in his/her wallet.
To install a free BTL wallet click on the link below (for windows users):
http://capitalaccent.com/wallet/bitleufinal.zip
- Fund 1 tree & get = 500 BTL
- Fund 5 trees & get = 2,500 BTL
- Fund 10 trees & get = 5,000 BTL
- Fund 100 trees & get = 50,000 BTL
- Fund 1000 trees & get = 500,000 BTL
(limited to one buyer)

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/42933
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I bought some more bitleu today...looking to scoop some more soon.
Need to pay off some debts and I'll invest some more.
More exchange volume is always good, we need people to learn about BTL and the projects that the community is involved in.

Soon we will start the PR and make everything much known.

What kind of PR will you be doing? Videos are good promotion, and getting stories in the main crypto news websites can really get a coin promoted widely.
Fund 1 Tree And Get 500 BTL In Your Wallet!

PROMO - Our eco and energy projects are powered by new financial world of cryptocurrencies, such as BTC and BTL.

In order to spread the news about Bitleu cryptocurrency, every mahogany tree funder besides the ownership of the tree, will receive at least 500.00 BTL in his/her wallet.
To install a free BTL wallet click on the link below (for windows users):
http://capitalaccent.com/wallet/bitleufinal.zip
- Fund 1 tree & get = 500 BTL
- Fund 5 trees & get = 2,500 BTL
- Fund 10 trees & get = 5,000 BTL
- Fund 100 trees & get = 50,000 BTL
- Fund 1000 trees & get = 500,000 BTL

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/42933

Activity: 210
More exchange volume is always good, we need people to learn about BTL and the projects that the community is involved in.

Soon we will start the PR and make everything much known.
On Bittrex now:
BTC Vol 43.54216654 BTC
BTL Vol 22530493.35469481 BTL
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Hey guys, you lack presence in Twitter. Pick a correct hashtag with your tweets - #bitleu or #bitleucoin or #btl

Also add known crypto hashtags Blackcoin, X11coin, etc.

Thanks a lot for the advice Andrei. We only started with twitter and still learning how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Hey guys, you lack presence in Twitter. Pick a correct hashtag with your tweets - #bitleu or #bitleucoin or #btl

Also add known crypto hashtags Blackcoin, X11coin, etc.
Activity: 294
BITLEU exploding on Bittrex! Smiley I always had faith in this coin..I gave some away to some friends a while back they will be really pleased!! A couple of them were really in need too..Got them voting..need to ramp up them votes again remind the peeps.  Smiley I will send  another email to Busoni in poloniex today.
I hope soon will reach real price 0.0001  Grin
I hope too!
44 BTC sales volume today  Smiley
Activity: 676
I hope soon will reach real price 0.0001  Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i think it is possible within few days
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
nice one. I believe it must have good future.
Pages:
Jump to: