Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 201. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
I was mining with 2.3TB of plots for a week now. Today the pool stats show I have only .7 TB. Do the plot files get old.

Should I delete them then and create new fresh ones?

No, the plot files do not get old. The stats about your hard disk space is a guess. Tomorrow it might show you 7 TB ;-) 
It depends on your LUCK of being rewarded.

Petabyte should be renamed 12 terabyte, to better reflect what it's backed by ...

Assets are not like a deposit account - like any stock, you get paid out for the amount you hold on the day they payout.

So you calculate everyone interest on the amount of 12Terabyte they hold every single day, then pay it out monthly? But sometimes pay people who don't own any 12Terabyte, have to assume that payout came out of someone elses interest. So in reality, you pay 12 terabyte holders a random gustimate of how much they kinda might of earned. Got it.

Thanks for the clarification.

Why should it be renamed to 12 Terabyte? It is an asset of 1024 Terabyte, didn't you read the description? Ahh, here we go, that is your weak point? You cannot read! ;-)

We pay out the mining result of the day to the asset holders of the day. Simple, right? Too simple to understand, right? There is no INTEREST, there is MINING RESULT.

At the beginning I calculated it by hand, and prompt I paid IronTiga twice. If you are a programmer, you will certainly make a check by hand or other means, wouldn't you? I know, IronTiga needs money, ...

Whats with the network calculation? Since you quote 12 Terabyte, somewhere you must have got that, or just dreamed of numbers? (more likely anyway)

BTW, how is it going with the Singapore water department?

What does Haitch GVDF and Haitch ACGB mean?
For me it sounds like the group of hacked computers / botnet you use for.

Since you always pick on my, choose another one:

Pool Statistics
Current time: 2015-09-02 11:48:21 UTC
Block: 138,366
Difficulty: 10,457

BURST.MiningHere.com
Pool balance: 67,773
Registered Miners: 280

burst.ninja
Pool balance: 15,171
Registered Miners: 399

burst.poolto.be
Pool balance: 4,127
Registered Miners: 254

cryptomining.farm
Pool balance: 205,662
Registered Miners: 1,863

DevPool v2
Pool balance: 584,788
Registered Miners: 551

mining.tompool.org
Pool balance: 1,586
Registered Miners: 56

pool.blago
Pool balance: 571
Registered Miners: 113

pool.burstcoin.de
Pool balance: 24,336
Registered Miners: 120

pool.burstcoin.it
Pool balance: 77
Registered Miners: 52

I just noticed, that your boss's pool ninja lost some REGISTERED miners again. What a pity!

What's your opinion on the pool balance? in relation to registered / actual miners? I also asked that a long time ago, but figured it out in the meantime.
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
I was mining with 2.3TB of plots for a week now. Today the pool stats show I have only .7 TB. Do the plot files get old.

Should I delete them then and create new fresh ones?
Activity: 539

ah sorry, now i understand.

interests are payed to holders on the payment day. there is no daily accurate calculation. same as if you sell your stocks on day before the pay out the dividents. then you will also get no dividents. In the other way, if you buy one day before the payment day, you get the full interests for one month.

Feels like very relevant information to share. Or have you shared it with some and not all...? Then the risk is that someone holds just for two days, then dumping into the unknowingly buyers. Also, what reasons are there to be a holder a whole months?

Transparency is important.

ByteEnt is exactly the same. Just hold some assets on the payment day, other days you do not need them. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10682579

Elmit, you ...., if you hold an asset on payout day, you get paid. If you sold them the day before, you get nothing. That's how assets, and stocks, work. WTF is with implying ByteEnt is doing something shady? You want corrupt - look at the Petabyte asset thats funded by about 12TB of storage ... rename it the 12TB asset and refund the people that bought into your BS.

Hi troll,

Now you understand the difference! Now you understand why the crap Tiga script does not work for me.
My asset holders get paid for EACH SINGLE DAY they have mined with us.

I think it is not right what ByteEnt does, but you can think what you want. According to your wording, I call it BS.
What does BANK mean for you?
If you put money on your bank account, will you only get paid interest for the money if you have it on the payment day on it?
Cool, try this: Ask banks to pay you the interest on different days, then you just move the money from bank to bank and wow, you get multiple times paid the interest?

PetaByte is a good asset, but please stay away from it. We do not want you here.

I asked how to calculate the network size, but did not get an answer. Maybe you don't know it, maybe you just use the online calculator, ...

Petabyte should be renamed 12 terabyte, to better reflect what it's backed by ...

Assets are not like a deposit account - like any stock, you get paid out for the amount you hold on the day they payout.

So you calculate everyone interest on the amount of 12Terabyte they hold every single day, then pay it out monthly? But sometimes pay people who don't own any 12Terabyte, have to assume that payout came out of someone elses interest. So in reality, you pay 12 terabyte holders a random gustimate of how much they kinda might of earned. Got it.

Thanks for the clarification.

interests are payed to holders on the payment day. there is no daily accurate calculation. same as if you sell your stocks on day before the pay out the dividents. then you will also get no dividents. In the other way, if you buy one day before the payment day, you get the full interests for one month.

Feels like very relevant information to share. Or have you shared it with some and not all...? Then the risk is that someone holds just for two days, then dumping into the unknowingly buyers. Also, what reasons are there to be a holder a whole months?

ByteEnt is exactly the same. Just hold some assets on the payment day, other days you do not need them. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10682579

Elmit, you ...., if you hold an asset on payout day, you get paid. If you sold them the day before, you get nothing. That's how assets, and stocks, work. WTF is with implying ByteEnt is doing something shady? You want corrupt - look at the Petabyte asset thats funded by about 12TB of storage ... rename it the 12TB asset and refund the people that bought into your BS.

Hi troll,

Now you understand the difference! Now you understand why the crap Tiga script does not work for me.
My asset holders get paid for EACH SINGLE DAY they have mined with us.

I think it is not right what ByteEnt does, but you can think what you want. According to your wording, I call it BS.
What does BANK mean for you?
If you put money on your bank account, will you only get paid interest for the money if you have it on the payment day on it?
Cool, try this: Ask banks to pay you the interest on different days, then you just move the money from bank to bank and wow, you get multiple times paid the interest?

PetaByte is a good asset, but please stay away from it. We do not want you here.

I asked how to calculate the network size, but did not get an answer. Maybe you don't know it, maybe you just use the online calculator, ...

why didn't you pay for my holdings in august? i've chashed out on the 28.08.15, so you worked with my BIRST for 90,32% of the month. where is my pay of 90,32% from the intrest?

I guess, that it is the IronTiga asset script error, which of course does not exist ;-)

i dont think this is a feature of the script..... all i know is, that the script looks who has atm assets and how much and divides the total amount you typ in payout to the holders depending on the assets they have and sent the coins.

That's why the script does not work for me. My asset is MINING, so every day mining occurs. The script only looks on the payment days the balance and pays according to the holders at that day, not what they have achieved the days before.

Besides the script version I got, had a offset of days. To get accumulated over a month, you had to run the script every day, accumulate it to the payment day and use the offset to correct the date. I choose the easier route, I wrote the accounting myself. Every months I add some features to it. I still start it on the first days of the month, and it calculates the payments of the previous month in UTC time. It prepares the text for the payout, but it does not payout automatically yet. I made a summery table to review and pay out with another start, if the table convinces me.

My next step is to make sure, that I do not pay them twice, just because I ran the script a second time.

As I recall from your post some pages back, you manually calculate the payout owed, and demanded a member paying you back after you over paid him. Funny how other people have no issues using 'tiga's script, but the favorite home of bot miners, who hides all his pool details, just can't make it work ..... Maybe you should shutdown your site until you figure out how this internet thing works ...

Headache, headache,

Twisting the words was always your domain.

Either learn to read or just don't reply.

Talking always from botminers, are not YOU the botminer? Do you actually have hard disks?

I believe the DL limit is 2 months, but I have my miners configured to not submit greater than 6 hours. Crow published the info, bu in an 1,100 page thread ....

H.

why didn't you pay for my holdings in august? i've chashed out on the 28.08.15, so you worked with my BIRST for 90,32% of the month. where is my pay of 90,32% from the intrest?

I guess, that it is the IronTiga asset script error, which of course does not exist ;-)

i dont think this is a feature of the script..... all i know is, that the script looks who has atm assets and how much and divides the total amount you typ in payout to the holders depending on the assets they have and sent the coins.

That's why the script does not work for me. My asset is MINING, so every day mining occurs. The script only looks on the payment days the balance and pays according to the holders at that day, not what they have achieved the days before.

Besides the script version I got, had a offset of days. To get accumulated over a month, you had to run the script every day, accumulate it to the payment day and use the offset to correct the date. I choose the easier route, I wrote the accounting myself. Every months I add some features to it. I still start it on the first days of the month, and it calculates the payments of the previous month in UTC time. It prepares the text for the payout, but it does not payout automatically yet. I made a summery table to review and pay out with another start, if the table convinces me.

My next step is to make sure, that I do not pay them twice, just because I ran the script a second time.

As I recall from your post some pages back, you manually calculate the payout owed, and demanded a member paying you back after you over paid him. Funny how other people have no issues using 'tiga's script, but the favorite home of bot miners, who hides all his pool details, just can't make it work ..... Maybe you should shutdown your site until you figure out how this internet thing works ...

Activity: 504

Activity: 504
Question for you all...

So I'm relatively new to burstcoin, and I've just started mining recently.

I'm using Uray's Burst Miner 1.1r4 on Ubuntu 14.04, and mining to pool.cryptomining.farm.
I haven't had any problems with the setup that I couldn't figure out, and I'm seemingly happily mining away... (at least my balance on the pool is growing)

The problem, if it is a problem, I don't know... Is when I watch the mining logs, for a specific round, it'll submit a nonce before it's done reading all my plot files, and thus for a specific round I might have 2 or 3 submissions.  They say they are successful in the miner log, but some of the early submissions suck, and my balance for the round doesn't seem to improve a few seconds later when a better nonce submission is made.  So, when my miner submits a few submissions for a given round, am I being credited with the best one? Is this a problem at all?  Is there something I can do to avoid it?

Thanks in advance.

As far as i know, devPool rewards all deadlines below a given target, other pools only want your best deadline and should skip previous commits on better result.

That's exactly as I understand it, too.  I've been mining on Dev's V2 pool since (my) day 1, and haven't had any reason to change pools yet.

Ninja also only accepts deadlines below a set number.

Which number is that?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Question for you all...

So I'm relatively new to burstcoin, and I've just started mining recently.

I'm using Uray's Burst Miner 1.1r4 on Ubuntu 14.04, and mining to pool.cryptomining.farm.
I haven't had any problems with the setup that I couldn't figure out, and I'm seemingly happily mining away... (at least my balance on the pool is growing)

The problem, if it is a problem, I don't know... Is when I watch the mining logs, for a specific round, it'll submit a nonce before it's done reading all my plot files, and thus for a specific round I might have 2 or 3 submissions.  They say they are successful in the miner log, but some of the early submissions suck, and my balance for the round doesn't seem to improve a few seconds later when a better nonce submission is made.  So, when my miner submits a few submissions for a given round, am I being credited with the best one? Is this a problem at all?  Is there something I can do to avoid it?

Thanks in advance.

As far as i know, devPool rewards all deadlines below a given target, other pools only want your best deadline and should skip previous commits on better result.

That's exactly as I understand it, too.  I've been mining on Dev's V2 pool since (my) day 1, and haven't had any reason to change pools yet.

Ninja also only accepts deadlines below a set number.

Activity: 619

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

I used the script last month, it saved me a lot of time working out and paying dividends.
competition is good for business and risk diversification is highly recommend

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- First Burstcoin.de Asset
New Asset with 2% Interest a Month / 24% a Interest a Year / Highly Secure

Asset Name – BdeBank
Total number available – 500.000
Initial Price –  50 Burst
Asset Number (ID)– 4053085726300717216
First payout is the first of April!

2% interest montly! This asset pays out 2% interest monthly.  One B.deBank  Asset = 50 Burst. 2% of 50 Burst = 1 Burst / month payout.

URL: http://www.burstcoin.de/assets/asset_b.debank.pdf

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all interest of the assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Save Investment! The interests are covered and backed by my mining system. If all shares are sold, i have to pay 500.000 Burst  intrest a month. My Miners make average 25.000 Burst per day, whats in a month 750.000 Burst. So the payment of interest is secured forever. Also i am actually bring up more miners, also, look above, this is covert with my burst account with 8.4 Million Burstcoins atm.

Instant Cashout without loss! Also you can cashout anytime. I will buy back the assets from you. Therfore i will place a buy order for every sold asset with a price of 50 Burst. The price what i pay for the payback will decrease 1% every month.  Buywall will be created instantly after the first sales and adapted every first day of the month.

Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst , with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.

Bobafett is my username in [Suspicious link removed].  I´m mining and investing in Burst qfilsince the beginning. I invested over 8500 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.

Bobafett is the owner oft the account BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE and now holding over 8.4 Million Burst and is now Top 11 of all Burst holders .

Bobafett is  mining with over 120TB every day and my next miner is acutally plotting. My daily minded income of burst are between 20.000 and 30.000 Burst.

Payout Done!

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX
58490, BURST-G7KZ-8XRM-NB3B-6L7GY, 9097407373817473681
20500, BURST-YS55-JXPL-BJKB-ATVQJ, 553110890103492189
20000, BURST-H2AK-CKC4-HCU3-7JCP7, 8364713766772615096
20000, BURST-LF5W-A9EN-Z95T-CBMX6, 10766433503733601196
20000, BURST-B3QN-4W4Z-ZK74-EKWJG, 11486421818844072383
19040, BURST-PC4J-ETQQ-VYHC-BPYHP, 13181019263987851688
18530, BURST-EDTR-SU3E-VV64-3ALJJ, 6366042187877426900
7114, BURST-7Q8V-B4AB-N6WY-CYXFG, 8836551787143988067
6565, BURST-Z35B-QZQ5-S8RA-6ELV8, 13958502299334611593
5198, BURST-CNM8-9FB7-E43L-8DE38, 140724919027350136
4232, BURST-AAAA-GCP8-7C4H-2EGH6, 15374900104433540360
3257, BURST-79PK-DGC2-M4XP-HUAVB, 4964574616799709085
3000, BURST-ZTDL-LH9B-G2XJ-G6NGB, 6618573023392095216
2000, BURST-S37A-4WRB-RJ35-7WN5A, 6568129474221216784
2000, BURST-LP4P-JQ5S-G634-DXNMQ, 15636338202910073986
1190, BURST-2DEM-EBGV-GVCS-HNK6U, 7339981742076837065
1125, BURST-LTEA-5UUG-LCVC-ATU64, 699440735854673318
1050, BURST-G5EG-7MQ2-QJJ9-7VRCG, 9342476437284677158
1000, BURST-L9Y6-FFHR-E9D6-7AR56, 11248099802739700064
1000, BURST-X2LG-EB5R-JWTE-8D8ZA, 5061711921508620383
500, BURST-FVDC-XRNC-YD8Y-AT6PQ, 11000271187945861
500, BURST-8JXK-UEEF-4F5E-36QRD, 13355699217216124856
360, BURST-D4CR-L4M6-RZ9U-A5J7J, 2460112626718014783
300, BURST-N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289, 10497059520745246206
200, BURST-KLKV-64G5-ZS2L-6F6PP, 7570591079660504152
200, BURST-K48W-F6TF-LQJW-FHR6A, 1648076781931853070
150, BURST-UADJ-9AFK-Q62J-5YV2K, 7677858392063848996
120, BURST-2QX6-W52G-S466-4C94C, 9332993814913292414
110, BURST-YTCM-Z647-2XGE-APUB6, 17117830512051851829
100, BURST-4FWQ-85G6-EHQQ-6T27Z, 13984273147273109216
100, BURST-SARW-AZYD-WB2R-8S2NS, 807463052503474879
50, BURST-A39P-BKGT-NSNM-6UHAD, 4282545373181847868
50, BURST-6LM8-HGJA-MBJ5-43UU9, 2373051227645874435
50, BURST-247J-TQC8-T5EB-EJFZP, 2415842722720407380
43, BURST-WKHQ-LQXX-HUR9-C5VQ2, 17460614809801093364
35, BURST-53DP-A7CT-YTM9-FZCLM, 10840909672435124234
25, BURST-V5ZN-RFPQ-4REU-9XQJG, 8487849581716861202
20, BURST-54J2-DUDF-EUQU-4ZZRQ, 331365851097112007
12, BURST-8GKG-B4KD-MDFR-4247Q, 4564186620428630772
10, BURST-X2MY-DV84-GB2J-HCXZE, 3044972498885726171
4, BURST-7G43-CTSC-QLTM-GASD4, 2457711996675792170
------------All transactions processed------------

Scheduled next payment:
01.10.2015 expect 2% per asset

Recent interest payments:
01.09.2015 2% per asset
01.07.2015 0,5% per asset (because of i was out of office and had only a few times internet, so i cant daytrade as much as needed, payout is equal to the min. garanteed payout in terms)
01.06.2015 2% per asset
01.05.2015 2% per asset
01.04.2015 2% per asset

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Asset Name – BdeBank

2% interest montly! This asset pays out 2% interest monthly.  One B.deBank  Asset = 50 Burst. 2% of 50 Burst = 1 Burst / month payout.

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all interest of the assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Save Investment! The interests are covered and backed by my mining system. If all shares are sold, i have to pay 500.000 Burst  intrest a month. My Miners make average 25.000 Burst per day, whats in a month 750.000 Burst. So the payment of interest is secured forever. Also i am actually bring up more miners, also, look above, this is covert with my burst account with 8.4 Million Burstcoins atm.

Instant Cashout without loss! Also you can cashout anytime. I will buy back the assets from you. Therfore i will place a buy order for every sold asset with a price of 50 Burst. The price what i pay for the payback will decrease 1% every month.  Buywall will be created instantly after the first sales and adapted every first day of the month.

Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst , with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.

Bobafett is my username in [Suspicious link removed].  I´m mining and investing in Burst qfilsince the beginning. I invested over 8500 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.

Bobafett is the owner oft the account BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE and now holding over 8.4 Million Burst and is now Top 11 of all Burst holders .

Bobafett is  mining with over 120TB every day and my next miner is acutally plotting. My daily minded income of burst are between 20.000 and 30.000 Burst.

Payout Done!

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX

Scheduled next payment:

01.09.2015 2% per asset
01.07.2015 0,5% per asset (because of i was out of office and had only a few times internet, so i cant daytrade as much as needed, payout is equal to the min. garanteed payout in terms)
01.06.2015 2% per asset
01.05.2015 2% per asset
01.04.2015 2% per asset

Asset Name – BdeBank

Bobafett is my username in Bitcointalk.org and burstforum.com.  I´m mining and investing in Burst qfilsince the beginning. I invested over 8500 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.

Payout Done!

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX

Scheduled next payment:

01.09.2015 2% per asset
01.08.2015 0,5% per asset (because of i was out of office and had only a few times internet, so i cant daytrade as much as needed, payout is equal to the min. garanteed payout in terms)
01.07.2015 2% per asset
01.06.2015 2% per asset
01.05.2015 2% per asset
01.04.2015 2% per asset
Jump to: