Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 283. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 503
btw, I found a new intern for us!

Everyone please contact your local universitys or your own universities and ask them to help find interns! We may even be able to offer college credit in exchange for them interning for us.

BURST was mentioned in a HYPER article on CNBC.com as part of our PR campaign: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102660930

Thanks for being a part of our crypto gaming network!

Thank you!  I'm sure we'll get a few people.. If they are interested they'll find BURST.

And good luck with the crypto gaming.. Pretty chill place to have BURST accepted.

No problem!

If anyone in the BURST community wants to work on a project that involves HYPER and BURST we can mention it in more detail in future PR Smiley

What kind of project do you have in mind?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
BURST was mentioned in a HYPER article on CNBC.com as part of our PR campaign: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102660930

Thank you!  I'm sure we'll get a few people.. If they are interested they'll find BURST.

And good luck with the crypto gaming.. Pretty chill place to have BURST accepted.

No problem!

If anyone in the BURST community wants to work on a project that involves HYPER and BURST we can mention it in more detail in future PR Smiley

it's nice, but no one is going to connect an obscure reference to the word "BURST" to burstcoin here.

"Currently supported cryptocurrencies include HYPER, Coin2, GoldPieces, iCash and BURST."

This is the only BURST cryptocurrency I know of Wink
anyone here on this thread knows it.  but anyone who's never heard of burstcoin won't know what "BURST" is. google "burst"

Most people who know about altcoins will google something like "burst ann bitcointalk" or "burst cryptocurrency"
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I'm not real

it's nice, but no one is going to connect an obscure reference to the word "BURST" to burstcoin here.

"Currently supported cryptocurrencies include HYPER, Coin2, GoldPieces, iCash and BURST."

anyone here on this thread knows it.  but anyone who's never heard of burstcoin won't know what "BURST" is. google "burst"

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I'm not real

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
After the plotting, does the CPU and the RAM are important ?
Activity: 785
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Burst value is now at 100 Satoshi.

Time to change the PR from "pointing fingers" to "promoting" Bursts.

Burst has AT, with all it's projects, Escrow, ...

Pool attacks seems also to be on the rise, that gives me HEADACHE to think of the future of BURST, if it has a future at all.
I don't think that "pool attacks" and "pointing fingers" is the right "PR", does it?

Please don't reply, just promote BURST the right way would be the BEST reply!

Oh Elmit, I try to ignore you, but you just wont let me. I try to help you by telling you your pool is down, and I just get abuse and insinuation. Me so sad Sad

I can read the blockchain just fine, and what I see is: your pool wins a round, your pool pays out; and it pays until it's balance is zero, but the payouts don't add up. Going over the blockchain I see you winning a block, paying out 180 miners, for 66% of the block reward. Then I see you paying out a round - 18 miners for a total of 77 burst. The evidence is right there on the blockchain, and if you had a functional braincell you could see it. So if your miners are lucky, they'll get 66% of their due payout, on a bad payout, they'll get squat.

Now, the only reason I bothered to respond to this message was that your post implies I'm attacking your pool. Care to explain? I tried to report you to the Singapore Fraud Squad, but was thwarted by the need to provide a SNID. But don't worry, I'll figure out something else. The only attacks I'll launch on your pool will be legal ones.

Elit - my apologies that Elmit thinks you're a sock puppet of mine, the guy is rather paranoid. Like you I want to keep Burst clean - and I want this player gone. Uray who wrote the original pool code says it's flawed, it's buggy, it fails to pay out properly. Other pools running that code seem to have fixed most of the issues, Elmit runs the original code, bugs and all and blames everyone else for the flaws in his pool. I'm still torn over the fact that most of his miners seem to be bots with tiny plots, mining 10-20GB of space - is Elmit making the bot, or just providing a bot friendly environment ?

H.

Headache, when will you grow up?
The Singapore Fraud Squad is responding to you? to YOU??? to a hacker kiddy??? Let me laugh out loud!
They will send you in the best case an ambulance.
Get real man! Do you really think they will move a finger, because HEADACHE said something, without ANY proof? Others, than what can be made with photoshop and a text editor???
Do you really think they will take you seriously when you tell them that you have (no) proof that the pool did not pay out 0.0002 UScents???

I also wonder how you figured out 33% pool fee. I did not respond to that so far, because everybody who CAN read the blockchain sees that this is a proof of your bad intention to me, my pool AND TO THE BURST COMMUNITY.

NONE of my miners had complaint, and YOU as outsider complain? Why are you doing it? IF you are not involved in botnets, so why are you mention it? IF you are not attacking pools, why are you mention it? I am not checking other pools to broadcast like you do. Obviously YOU are the w**m in the Burst community.

Attacking a pool (verbal and cyber) will not help the Burst community. The price is already down at 100. So it is not anymore feasible to mine at all. As other post already mentioned, RoI is far away. And now with your attacks you think you can move people to other pools?

Please hit the ignore button on the left side, and please ONLY reply if you have something to say, to say to BURST and not to just my pool.

Don't forget to add this post to the Singapore Water Department!!!!
Activity: 539

Pool attacks seems also to be on the rise, that gives me HEADACHE to think of the future of BURST, if it has a future at all.
I don't think that "pool attacks" and "pointing fingers" is the right "PR", does it?

Oh Elmit, I try to ignore you, but you just wont let me. I try to help you by telling you your pool is down, and I just get abuse and insinuation. Me so sad Sad

I can read the blockchain just fine, and what I see is: your pool wins a round, your pool pays out; and it pays until it's balance is zero, but the payouts don't add up. Going over the blockchain I see you winning a block, paying out 180 miners, for 66% of the block reward. Then I see you paying out a round - 18 miners for a total of 77 burst. The evidence is right there on the blockchain, and if you had a functional braincell you could see it. So if your miners are lucky, they'll get 66% of their due payout, on a bad payout, they'll get squat.

Now, the only reason I bothered to respond to this message was that your post implies I'm attacking your pool. Care to explain? I tried to report you to the Singapore Fraud Squad, but was thwarted by the need to provide a SNID. But don't worry, I'll figure out something else. The only attacks I'll launch on your pool will be legal ones.

Elit - my apologies that Elmit thinks you're a sock puppet of mine, the guy is rather paranoid. Like you I want to keep Burst clean - and I want this player gone. Uray who wrote the original pool code says it's flawed, it's buggy, it fails to pay out properly. Other pools running that code seem to have fixed most of the issues, Elmit runs the original code, bugs and all and blames everyone else for the flaws in his pool. I'm still torn over the fact that most of his miners seem to be bots with tiny plots, mining 10-20GB of space - is Elmit making the bot, or just providing a bot friendly environment ?

H.

How would you propose marketing Burst?

Glad you ask (just some thoughts):

1. Stop attacking others.

2. Make more documents, like:
2.a POSITIVE experiences with Burst (all the features it has)
2.b collections of swipe files for social networks
2.c update the documents we have already and put it on a few places, but with a link to the original site, so just in case you do not have the latest version

3. Coordinated promotions, like focus on ONE feature at a time. Lets make a day of the week for promoting Escrow, and feature it, encourage to use it.
Other day for a Lucky Draw, other day for mining.

4. Make more Blog entries for "non-techies"

5. Encourage signature files at each social network/emails you use

6. Add links what to do with Bursts
(I disagree with the current thinking of keeping it like a painting! I would like to see rather places where I can buy / sell things, short USE it)
IronTiga did some pages of that. I lost the link.

7. Encourage to work with Assets, create your own assets, trade with them, ... promote them individually

8. Create slogans, create abbreviations for BURST --- something you can remember
If you can make a song, like we have for Bitcoins

9. Make movies: Burst in action, friends are talking about Burst, ....

How would you propose marketing Burst?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Tiny bug:

If you use the proxy feature, the host reports the total GB's incorrect if you have more than one satelite.
It is just a cosmetic issue though, because deadlines are accepted from every satelite.
thank you for report!

Hi.

I have Blago miner v1.150509 in proxy mode enabled and solo-mode mining with my own wallet running , I' m in network with fore rigs ?
#1 6501 gb this is with proxy enabled and solo-mining
#2 3703 gb pool mode
#3 3703 gb pool mode
#4 5586 gb pool mode

*** chance to find a block : 0.0847 (12087 gb) .

I suppose that this calculate must be 19493 gb . Because I started #1 and # 4 and #2 and #3 if I change the order It change the calculation but always only sum of two rigs .

Of course #1 I started first and I think always is calculating rig #1+ next started and the other two rig is not get in calculation.

all rigs get deadline, in the first miner with proxy enabled I can see all confirmation and IP of all other three rigs.

Any idea ?
how many rigs blago miner can handle in solo mode and proxy ?
all connected rigs
The question is also in pool mode and proxy enabled how can I know how many nonce is submitting to pool .
proxy redirect deadlines from satellites to the pool (except deadlines, which > last sent deadline)
It can handle more than two rigs or not ? .
yes, a bug in the calculation of the total size of rigs
It is all right my power hash is 19493 gb or 12087 ?
I don't know what to understand.

plz PM to me your host's screenshot

https://i.imgur.com/lxjoTXh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7hhP7FM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DvEJ0rW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5nFDcyk.jpg

Ok thank you blago.

If only calculations are wrong , there is no problem for me .

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Tiny bug:

If you use the proxy feature, the host reports the total GB's incorrect if you have more than one satelite.
It is just a cosmetic issue though, because deadlines are accepted from every satelite.
thank you for report!

Hi.

I have Blago miner v1.150509 in proxy mode enabled and solo-mode mining with my own wallet running , I' m in network with fore rigs ?
#2 3703 gb pool mode
#3 3703 gb pool mode
#4 5586 gb pool mode

I suppose that this calculate must be 19493 gb . Because I started #1 and # 4 and #2 and #3 if I change the order It change the calculation but always only sum of two rigs .

Of course #1 I started first and I think always is calculating rig #1+ next started and the other two rig is not get in calculation.

all rigs get deadline, in the first miner with proxy enabled I can see all confirmation and IP of all other three rigs.

Any idea ?
all connected rigs
The question is also in pool mode and proxy enabled how can I know how many nonce is submitting to pool .
proxy redirect deadlines from satellites to the pool (except deadlines, which > last sent deadline)
yes, a bug in the calculation of the total size of rigs

plz PM to me your host's screenshot
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
[miner]

new version Burst-miner v1.150509
https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst/releases/download/1.150509/miner-burst-1.150509.zip

- solved memory usage issue
- parameter "UseCleanMem" did not used
- key "q" - quit/exit
- key "m" - memory cleaner
- new lib pdcurses.dll

limits:
Nonces, stagger and CacheSize must be a multiple of HDD's sector size / 64 ( 4096 by default / 64 = 64 ).
Miner's window not resizing and not scrolling.

https://i.imgur.com/MP67ZXV.jpg

https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst

Tiny bug:

Hi.

#2 3703 gb pool mode
#3 3703 gb pool mode
#4 5586 gb pool mode

Any idea ?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Oh Elmit - beside your pool charging 33%, you're now 8 blocks off of reality - you may want to kick your wallet so you can continue to steal from your miners and bots.

Why people keep mine in Elmit pool if he scam them? Maybe they dont know they are cheated?
Simple solution send to every one msg how he did for invite ppl Smiley

That's because Headach does not know how a pool works. Therefore he imagines the missing parts.
I am happy with my pool and not a single BURST has been stolen. If you can read the blockchain you CAN verify it, but if you cannot then you are just telling stories.

And it does not matter how many accounts you open to attack me here, ... it is still the same, Headache cannot read the blockchain!

If you want to tell im some kind bot acc controlled from Headach you are wrong. I don't know him or you and i don't care for you both. What i care is BURST to stay clean from any kind scams. This is cool place for now and very friendly. We don't need any kind bad "promotion".
Oh Elmit - beside your pool charging 33%, you're now 8 blocks off of reality - you may want to kick your wallet so you can continue to steal from your miners and bots.

Why people keep mine in Elmit pool if he scam them? Maybe they dont know they are cheated?
Simple solution send to every one msg how he did for invite ppl Smiley

That's because Headach does not know how a pool works. Therefore he imagines the missing parts.
I am happy with my pool and not a single BURST has been stolen. If you can read the blockchain you CAN verify it, but if you cannot then you are just telling stories.

And it does not matter how many accounts you open to attack me here, ... it is still the same, Headache cannot read the blockchain!
Jump to: