Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 288. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
of course...few days ago work fine and today all fields are empty

it work on my computer and vps

works fine
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
CryptominingFarm Update

Solarfarm(CELL) Mining Pool
burst asset id : 11330004142522539040

URL : http://cell.cryptomining.farm
Recipient: BURST-4PFU-SPUL-327R-63KYJ
Port : 8124

Mining Calculator 10TB : 60-100 CELL per day

Join now !!
Get some shares of "Photovoltaic power station" by  your harddisk

Interesting!

Bonus time !!!
bonus CELL add to pool balance

> 20miner +500 CELL/day
> 500miner +4000 CELL/day
> 1000miner +10000 CELL/day

Smiley

Please check your site, maybe hang... I don't see any data..

please give me screenshot

cut image ...cut

lol, problem on my chrome...lol  sorry, but I don't know why this today... with firefox work fine..

Activity: 397
So if I understood correctly we mine BURST but we're paid in CELL ?

yes,
use current plot and config
change only recipient and pool url
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
So if I understood correctly we mine BURST but we're paid in CELL ?
CryptominingFarm Update

Join now !!

Interesting!

Bonus time !!!

> 20miner +500 CELL/day

Smiley

CryptominingFarm Update

Join now !!

Interesting!

Bonus time !!!

> 20miner +500 CELL/day

Smiley

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
[miner]

new version Burst-miner v1.150509
https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst/releases/download/1.150509/miner-burst-1.150509.zip

- solved memory usage issue
- parameter "UseCleanMem" did not used
- key "q" - quit/exit
- key "m" - memory cleaner
- new lib pdcurses.dll

limits:
Nonces, stagger and CacheSize must be a multiple of HDD's sector size / 64 ( 4096 by default / 64 = 64 ).
Miner's window not resizing and not scrolling.

https://i.imgur.com/MP67ZXV.jpg

https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst
anyone try this with win 10? when I try to run it, the app flashes on the screen for a split second and disappears. running from command line shows same behavior.

This happened to me, but it was because i had an extra comma in my config file where it shouldn't be
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I'm not real
[miner]

https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst/releases/download/1.150509/miner-burst-1.150509.zip

- key "q" - quit/exit
- new lib pdcurses.dll

limits:
Nonces, stagger and CacheSize must be a multiple of HDD's sector size / 64 ( 4096 by default / 64 = 64 ).

anyone try this with win 10? when I try to run it, the app flashes on the screen for a split second and disappears. running from command line shows same behavior.
CryptominingFarm Update

Join now !!

Interesting!

Bonus time !!!

> 20miner +500 CELL/day

Smiley

CryptominingFarm Update

Join now !!

Interesting!

Bonus time !!!

> 20miner +500 CELL/day

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
is this AT for crosschain transfer still in schedule and happens soon?

it seems that burst didn't be updated for more than 2.5month, and the dev seems disapear for a long time, i am wondering whether the dev is still developing this coin? i have asked the same question one month ago, it seems lots of people said the the new update will come soon, but i didn't see any updates from the top of the thread now?

Quoting myself, quoting CIYAM:

Regarding the state we are in, things can happen pretty fast:

Whilst there was some delay with Qora (due to the lead developer not being able to continue on the project) the AT implementation for that blockchain is now completed and being tested (with all tests so far looking good).

The first ACCTs (Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers) between two mainnet blockchains using AT will be taking place before the end of this month (I expect some press will appear about this).

AT has been running for nearly 6 months now without any issues on the Burst blockchain so I hope that some skeptics might take a deeper look at the very practical and successful "Turing complete" Smart Contract implementation that AT is.

Note also that we are still keen to know if any LLVM devs want to be a part of this project.

When BURST and Qora do the first ACCT, that will be crypto history.

On the platform the dev teams of BURST and Qora uses, the AT experts in both teams have their own joint channel for communication. One of the members there is BurstDev. It's obvious that he, as well both coins shared dev-recourse vbcs, have been assisting in the implementing AT and enabling the ACCT we'll soon see.

However, I wonder what you consider a news? Is a new version the definition of "news"?

When we do the first ACCT, a new version of BURST is not need as AT is already implemented. Nevertheless, if you read the previous pages in this thread and our twitter, you'll see many news, also nicely covered in media, developed but not needing a "v1.2.3".

As far as I know, no severe setbacks have occurred and the first ever ACCT will happen soon. The exact date has not been arranged yet though.

I just hope the wider community recognise the potential and eventually start supporting it in other coins.  This deserves to be so huge, but it seems like everyone is so focused on their own projects that ACCT still appears to be flying under the radar somehow.  It effectively makes things like the supernet and blocknet concepts completely redundant, yet there was much more hype for those than there is for this.  I don't quite get it.  Maybe it'll change when that first transaction goes through and history is made.
Activity: 124
[miner]

- key "q" - quit/exit
- new lib pdcurses.dll

limits:

THANK YOU BLAGO! All my RAM cache issues have been solved!
Activity: 527
Merit: 500

it seems that burst didn't be updated for more than 2.5month, and the dev seems disapear for a long time, i am wondering whether the dev is still developing this coin? i have asked the same question one month ago, it seems lots of people said the the new update will come soon, but i didn't see any updates from the top of the thread now?

Whilst there was some delay with Qora (due to the lead developer not being able to continue on the project) the AT implementation for that blockchain is now completed and being tested (with all tests so far looking good).

The first ACCTs (Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers) between two mainnet blockchains using AT will be taking place before the end of this month (I expect some press will appear about this).

AT has been running for nearly 6 months now without any issues on the Burst blockchain so I hope that some skeptics might take a deeper look at the very practical and successful "Turing complete" Smart Contract implementation that AT is.

Note also that we are still keen to know if any LLVM devs want to be a part of this project.

On the platform the dev teams of BURST and Qora uses, the AT experts in both teams have their own joint channel for communication. One of the members there is BurstDev. It's obvious that he, as well both coins shared dev-recourse vbcs, have been assisting in the implementing AT and enabling the ACCT we'll soon see.

However, I wonder what you consider a news? Is a new version the definition of "news"?

When we do the first ACCT, a new version of BURST is not need as AT is already implemented. Nevertheless, if you read the previous pages in this thread and our twitter, you'll see many news, also nicely covered in media, developed but not needing a "v1.2.3".

As far as I know, no severe setbacks have occurred and the first ever ACCT will happen soon. The exact date has not been arranged yet though.
Activity: 256

Activity: 49
Hello, please consider voting in this poll:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-is-sub-billion-dollar-marketcap-any-indicator-of-success-3-days-only-1042097

It's an attempt to measure whether the altcoin community feels that marketcap is an indicator of success, and possibly discuss it.

I'm targeting ~500+ page ANN threads, and not trying to spam everything with bumps, so please kindly don't delete this unless I've accidentally posted it more than once in your thread.

All opinions are welcomed.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
I have a lot of message:

stagger (1500000) must be multiple of 64
and the total read on yellow window is 92% instead 100% like the previous version, this means that skip the 8% of file with stagger error ?

thanks

1500000 not multiple to your sector size (4k)
1500000 / 64 = 23437,5

i'll change the miner for reads 23437*64 = 1499968 nonces, but its will 99% of read

So all my plots not structure correctly I have to replot is what ur telling me?!?! =(
Any way to get it to ignore this and use those plots anyways?!
PM your plot's names and sector size (or screenshot)

My sector size is a mix and also some plots are being pulled over the network.
My plots are stagger of 20000 and one of 12500 and the rest are a mix of one hugeass optimized one and the rest are 8192
Activity: 20
Hi Blago,

Same problem here with new miner. I am getting red "stagger (500000) must be a multiple of 64" and "stagger (3400000) must be a multiple of 64" and "stagger (31250) must be a multiple of 8" messages. 

Miner stops at 98%

Also the miner screen no longer is scrollable.  I cannot scroll up to see my previous deadlines or mining.

Thanks for your work
Activity: 588
is dcct's plot optimizer still the best, been out of the loop for a while
Yip

Hop back into the loop Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
is dcct's plot optimizer still the best, been out of the loop for a while
Activity: 588
Only way i see to make passphrases harder to brute force is to use some sort of hash on the passphrase, one which takes a lot of cpu power to hash, and where a hash can only ever have one password which led to it. The signing and all that of tx.'s would be done with the hash, but the password to remember is pre hash. Dunno if i make sense but..

Passphrase = "1 happy Tiga"
Hash of passphrase(only "1 happy Tiga" can lead to it) is = "asdas23ed2cYGU8gH&*BUJBOINB*(&" (not really, just an example)
Now in order to reach that hash, it needs to be complex, and require a lot of cpu.

When you login to ur wallet, yes, it might take 2 seconds to just get the hash from the passphrase, but that is worth the wait to make it hundreds of times harder to brute force. In this way even a 7 digit phrase could be secure(as long as it has got letters/numbers/symbols).

tx.'s are signed with the hash.

Sorry if this is silly and makes no sense, it makes sense to me (also, I dunno about 7 digits being secure, just making a point i guess)

Yeah...my passphrase leak was all my fault....big thanks to craig, will defo do something to say thanks. Give him some of my burst Cheesy (it's weird, when he already had it all lol)

That's an interesting way to make brute forcing hard to do.. though it also reduces the number of transactions the network can process and that kind of thing.

It has zero effect on network. It just changes the way which the wallet handles your password, instead of using it as is, it hashes it and uses the hash as ur passphrase
Jump to: