Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 397. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Quote from: bensam123

Check PM
Activity: 423
Weird as shit, something I've noticed after moving to a pool less then a hour ago is my deadlines are much lower now then they were when I mined solo over the last few days... I get sub 10,000 deadlines like every other mine... WTF?
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
^and then you find 3 in a day and 4 the other day...
^I didn't know poolto.be had a BURST pool. I was mining XMR there few months ago (at xmr.poolto.be) and it was very good pool. I'm now solo mining burst with 25 TB and when/if the BURST network become 2x bigger I could try it too (if I don't sell my HDDs then).

how many blocks / days do you found??
with this network size i think it is hardest to find block with just 25tb...

at this diff you get just 4087 burst day!!!

i think are not so much!!!

and solo it is really hard...

especially with the latest netwirk size record 16408tb

Grin Grin Grin
For me solo is more profitable then pool. Last 21 days I found 20 blocks, so it's ~block per day on average.

Bit anecdotal, I'm mining with 55TB and found 3 blocks in the last five days, unless I'm doing something wrong. I was mining on par with the calculator till I gave Blago my log files too, although I don't know what he could've done with them since my wallet doesn't look tampered with.
^I didn't know poolto.be had a BURST pool. I was mining XMR there few months ago (at xmr.poolto.be) and it was very good pool. I'm now solo mining burst with 25 TB and when/if the BURST network become 2x bigger I could try it too (if I don't sell my HDDs then).

Grin Grin Grin
For me solo is more profitable then pool. Last 21 days I found 20 blocks, so it's ~block per day on average.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So what's the best pool to use in everyones experience? I've heard a lot of bad things off and on over the last month about various pools. Is it just the dev pool? I like Urays stats though...

i was ok with burstcoin.it,
but my mining experience it was when diff was in 8000tb - 10000tb range.

now it is higher and i don't know...
but you can give it a try for a day!

Wink
So what's the best pool to use in everyones experience? I've heard a lot of bad things off and on over the last month about various pools. Is it just the dev pool? I like Urays stats though...

How do payouts work on pools as well? Is it different for every pool?
Activity: 168

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
-[ANN for ByteEnterprises' pools]-

New updates pushed, and more changes on the way. Addition of difficulty, however currently reading base target, will be changed soon.

-Payout system for burst.ga being changed to benefit SMALLER MINERS a bit more. Based on comments from some people mining on the pool.

-250 minimum payout limit

-45 day minimum now on shares received

-percentage payout restructuring to give the smaller guys a bit more.

These things will happen fairly soon, I will post again with an edit to this post when everything is complete. Thanks!

***notice - I received notice from burst.ga's host, telling me that there will be maintenance today and there may be connectivity issues today. If you notice issues, please use direct IP to connect... http://192.198.95.54:8124

Thanks!***

Also, if you check block ex, you will see that the bonus payouts have been sent to both pool wallets, but currently the pool code doesn't send out the money, I had forgotten about that feature, and am currently having the code modified to send out the payments to the miners, but this is not first on the priority list as I now have a down DNS provider to deal with as well

The issues turned out to be non-related to the maintenance on the host, and instead found to be the PAID DNS provider, I'm not very happy about this, doing what I can to get it changed over, but if their stuff is too fucked, I may not be able to until later.

Sorry for the problems, but on the bright side, the pool code itself is getting stronger by the day, and has been proven to be much more stable. Soon it will be stable 100% of the time, and now I just have to worry about the stupid DNS provider. How annoying.

can't connect to the IP either...

it should be working fine, please try again, in the mean time, I'm working on switching over to another domain that I own because we've found there are multiple issues at play here, and one is tied to the domain itself. Very annoying, I will let everyone know when I have made the upates. Thanks!

sorry i switched to another pool from the OP in the meanwhile (downtimes are already a good chance to test new stuff ^^). I'm currently mining @ http://burst.poolto.be and I have to say that it works much better for me. The Server is responding way faster, and my payouts are much higher (it's just half a day now, and I already have more coins than for 24h on your pool - i did not find a block myself for the pool!).

I'll check it for a few more days if the payouts stay that good.
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
If i open the LuckyAT also the crowdfund projects appear on the left side...Huh?
Activity: 462
Anyone knows what the "monitor" button in to right-top corner in LuckyAT (html) actually does? I've found questions about it but no answer
Activity: 129
Press Release: For Immediate Release 2015-02-19

BURST’s Stunning Progress: Crowdfunding as a Turing-complete Smart Contract

The PR, now being sent to several hundred crypto sites and enthusiast, is found here http://burstcoin.info/pr/cf/

Please, also check out the most impressive starting guide ever written. Title: Getting Started Guide. Author: Merick for BURST. Link: http://burstcoin.info/d/pdf/wallet_v1.2.pdf. .

Nice guide but where is the installation starting guide ? Where you must install java, modify path, start the wallet and then , finally, start your Web browser to open the wallet ?

It's where people give up.

Good comment, didn't think about that - I got a feeling that merick will publish a new version, as he is very active Smiley

I'll add it soon.  I was seeing a lot of questions and frustration about initializing the wallet when I started this.  I was hoping that a generic bat file would be released to get rid of the path modifications.  Once that happens the process will be down to a two line readme.txt.  1.) Click run.bat 2.) Click the Wallet shortcut.

Either way, I will add starter page for fixing the bat file until the universal one makes it into the wild.

The PR, now being sent to several hundred crypto sites and enthusiast, is found here http://burstcoin.info/pr/cf/

Please, also check out the most impressive starting guide ever written. Title: Getting Started Guide. Author: Merick for BURST. Link: http://burstcoin.info/d/pdf/wallet_v1.2.pdf. .

Nice guide but where is the installation starting guide ? Where you must install java, modify path, start the wallet and then , finally, start your Web browser to open the wallet ?

Good comment, didn't think about that - I got a feeling that merick will publish a new version, as he is very active Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
...and meanwhile a quiet day on the forum...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
question regarding plotted plots. When you have made these can you change the ID or assigned Burst wallet on them or do you have to plot and start freash plots. If having to start new maybe to make somthing in plotter to allow  configure plots then can assign any burst address to it after putting first one in and then being allowed to change after plots created

got to replot

I forgot but for BURST sake, donate some of your coins to Merick for his awesome work with the guide: BURST-8XJE-8WYY-U4ZT-9NPMA Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
question regarding plotted plots. When you have made these can you change the ID or assigned Burst wallet on them or do you have to plot and start freash plots. If having to start new maybe to make somthing in plotter to allow  configure plots then can assign any burst address to it after putting first one in and then being allowed to change after plots created

Jump to: