Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 106. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Zyronx no worries I havent forgot about you and your crowdfunding effort for your computer.  Just been around - degrees outside and am not running the miner for last couple nights.  Also messing around with all the speeds and pools to see how efficient I can make that power hog.  I have some coins for you. Not much but something.  Keep plugging along.

And also if you can find me a titan miner for sale at decent price I can mine with that and get you further along the way.  Will pay you in coins of your choice as a finders fee.  Good luck.
legendary

Quick question, if someone has a game they built and are hosting it on a cloud server can we integrate c2 into it.  Or does it have to be held on ine of our own servers?

Great question, but no we dont have to host it, all they have to do is use garfields API

That's correct. Game can be hosted anywhere. Also if the API doesn't already have the functionality you need, it can always be added.
[/quote]

Thanks gentlemen.  Good to know going forward Wink
legendary
Forgot that Coin2's Birthday was yesterday and I had stuff planned for it... dammit man... HAPPY 1 YEAR EVERYONE!!!! Sucks I forgot, I was so caught up creating a model for the mountain stage that it just slipped my mind completely.. and no one reminded me.. wow  Cry

Thats it we're through.  You've changed and dont even care anymore...lol
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Quick question, if someone has a game they built and are hosting it on a cloud server can we integrate c2 into it.  Or does it have to be held on ine of our own servers?

Great question, but no we dont have to host it, all they have to do is use garfields API
[/quote]

That's correct. Game can be hosted anywhere. Also if the API doesn't already have the functionality you need, it can always be added.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Forgot that Coin2's Birthday was yesterday and I had stuff planned for it... dammit man... HAPPY 1 YEAR EVERYONE!!!! Sucks I forgot, I was so caught up creating a model for the mountain stage that it just slipped my mind completely.. and no one reminded me.. wow  Cry
legendary
Ok, i got a reply from bleutrade.. seemed automated... "Thanks for your suggestion!!"

lol anyways i have Nikhil and Roslin working for us again, had to bring Nikhil in to lighten my load on the modeling, plus he is much better than I am anyway.. kinda screwed the gas gun up, so he is attempting to fix it... lol my bad.. Roslin will start working on levels next week or the week after next, so things are moving forward. If anyone is good with blender let me know, if you want to learn and help out with the game let me know that as well. I can point you to some very good tutorials that I read/watched myself to get started learning. Gonna need more modelers than just myself and nikhil or things will take forever. Even though we could just add the models in as we go in future update.. Anyway let me know if your interested in helping. Note: Models can also be used as levels.

legendary
Ok, i got a reply from bleutrade.. seemed automated... "Thanks for your suggestion!!"

lol anyways i have Nikhil and Roslin working for us again, had to bring Nikhil in to lighten my load on the modeling, plus he is much better than I am anyway.. kinda screwed the gas gun up, so he is attempting to fix it... lol my bad.. Roslin will start working on levels next week or the week after next, so things are moving forward. If anyone is good with blender let me know, if you want to learn and help out with the game let me know that as well. I can point you to some very good tutorials that I read/watched myself to get started learning. Gonna need more modelers than just myself and nikhil or things will take forever. Even though we could just add the models in as we go in future update.. Anyway let me know if your interested in helping. Note: Models can also be used as levels.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
i am staking for almost a year now  Wink

i wonder how many coins
First year was 30% PoS i believe, year after that 20, after that 10.

I think we are at 20% now (second year). So if you wondering how much coins you staked, do this math: "your total C2 balance" / 100 x 20 (assuming its 20% PoS) = 1 year stake reward
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i am staking for almost a year now  Wink

i wonder how many coins
legendary
Is there a way to see how many people are staking My wallet is 24/7 online, love the free C2!

Me too Wink
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Is there a way to see how many people are staking My wallet is 24/7 online, love the free C2!
legendary
Merit: 1001
Miners back up and running.  New router, modem and wiring to my garage later,  now I can start earning like $2-$4/ day...lol

Zyronx while I get all the twitches out coins coming your way to help fund your computer.  Still getting aroun 10% hw errors. 

If anyone knows of someone trying to get rid of a knc titan scrypt miner send them my way, thanks.

Thanks Wheelz for thee help Smiley
legendary
Anyone with any cool c2 graphics (gaming theme logo) please send it my way.  Got a little pet project im going to get working on.  Thanks.
legendary
Miners back up and running.  New router, modem and wiring to my garage later,  now I can start earning like $2-$4/ day...lol

Zyronx while I get all the twitches out coins coming your way to help fund your computer.  Still getting aroun 10% hw errors. 

If anyone knows of someone trying to get rid of a knc titan scrypt miner send them my way, thanks.
legendary
lol i had woke up and started doing that, lmao
legendary
ok, so bter is up, still no coin2 balances, they are open for btc, usd and cny withdrawals, i hope soon for rest of alts

Thats good news at least, i been doing something dumb for the last 3 hours.. refreshing page 44 looking for new messages and I didnt realize there was a page 45 already, lmao..

Lol.....good stuff
legendary
Hyperspace snail
ok, so bter is up, still no coin2 balances, they are open for btc, usd and cny withdrawals, i hope soon for rest of alts

Thats good news at least, i been doing something dumb for the last 3 hours.. refreshing page 44 looking for new messages and I didnt realize there was a page 45 already, lmao..
Take some sleep Wink
legendary

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Jump to: