Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 102. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Many thanks to Eugene (UdjinM6) for the new Block Explorer.

Take a look now !
http://c2chain.info/
Activity: 676
there is more then few things on constant progress, just be patient my man, this coin has hardworking team behind it with clear vision, bter manipulation is just sneaky way to get coins cheap, there is no trading fee for next month so someone is faking huge sells, dont worry
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
what is happening with c2

price is few months under 100 satoshis...

this is going nowhere...

what u would do for price going up?

wtf happened on bter?

nice work oldandgrey
Activity: 357
So,is there any update about game or wallet?

I have been reviewing the security of the site and have installed some additional software to make the site more secure (firewalls, IDS/IPS, monitors etc.). Some of the software has been easy to get working but the one piece of software that I wanted working is still not playing ball after nearly 2 weeks. It has been extremely frustrating and a waste of a weeks holidays. Nevertheless I will persevere until it does work.

Well, it's actually been a good day. The piece of software that I wanted is still putting up a fight but got a little further. Also found another way to provide most of the functionality that I wanted so thats now in place until I get the software sorted. As an aside if anyone has any experience in installing the netfilter/ nftables package on Debian give me a pm.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Hey all, sorry for the lack of game updates. King has been trapped away from internet for over a week. The weather had stranded him.
He is working on the game using the new Unity 5.  He should be back home this weekend.  I have been slapping duct tape and chicken wire
making my computer last longer. I hope to have more news on Coin Quest in the coming week.  Don't forget to follow @chadcrypto on twitter and
facebook. Smiley

Hi thilon,

Nothing flashy from me I'm afraid. Currently just trying to "harden" the security on the wallet site. I'm afraid it's not something that is exciting but I believe is absolutely essential and better to spend as much time as it takes now rather than make it easy for hackers later. I'm realistic enough to know that everything can be hacked with enough effort, but just want to make it a little more difficult and less worth the effort.

I had lost access to the wallet from the console provided by the hosting co. (although had access from everywhere else) and needed to get that resolved before making any further changes that might have resulted in me accidently locking myself out. This was very tedious and I still don't know what the issue was, only that it was something on the ISP side (when I asked what it was, I was just told not to worry it would not happen again).

I have been reviewing the security of the site and have installed some additional software to make the site more secure (firewalls, IDS/IPS, monitors etc.). Some of the software has been easy to get working but the one piece of software that I wanted working is still not playing ball after nearly 2 weeks. It has been extremely frustrating and a waste of a weeks holidays. Nevertheless I will persevere until it does work.

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 514
Can someone help me put coin2.1 .conf file please.

Create an empty text file and name it coin2.1.conf in your C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Coin2.1

To solve wallet connection problems, add this line to your .conf file:

addnode=107.170.168.162

Brilliant!!!

Catching up 280 days behind. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 603

Create an empty text file and name it coin2.1.conf in your C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Coin2.1

To solve wallet connection problems, add this line to your .conf file:

addnode=107.170.168.162
bter has opedned c2 trading  Cheesy

I tried to withdraw funds, and BTER reports withdraw disabled.
bter has opedned c2 trading  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
i see my coins on bter are still mine  Grin

they will open trading soon i guess
Lets hope you can withdraw them!
i see my coins on bter are still mine  Grin

Always a good start  Grin
i see my coins on bter are still mine  Grin

they will open trading soon i guess
info from bter

We are deploying our new trading system with the safest ever cold wallet solution. we will finish it in 24-48 hours.
'with the safest ever cold wallet solution' wouldnt trust them again tbh..

Although to put it in context, on the wallet server, over the last Month I have recorded :-

121 High Category attacks
1094 Medium Category attacks
66133 Low Category attacks

These are only the general attacks that any site would experience. If on the other hand you had a site that contained coins with the value that any of the exchanges have you can only imagine how many attacks there would be and how much more focused.

Having said that, many successful attacks rely more on "social engineering" to get access.

Against bter's wallet server?

Only speaking generally. Don't know what happened re Bter.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
info from bter

We are deploying our new trading system with the safest ever cold wallet solution. we will finish it in 24-48 hours.

Although to put it in context, on the wallet server, over the last Month I have recorded :-

These are only the general attacks that any site would experience. If on the other hand you had a site that contained coins with the value that any of the exchanges have you can only imagine how many attacks there would be and how much more focused.

Having said that, many successful attacks rely more on "social engineering" to get access.

Against bter's wallet server?
info from bter

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
info from bter

Jump to: