Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 101. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
I vote 3....but not being greedy 2 might be better.  Good time to work on the graphics.  Also looking for any coin2 art that could be sent in a file. 
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Thanks guys, but seems we have hit a snag with unity5.. there is a bug when you play the actual built mode and its not allowing weapon pickups. I have fixed everything editor wise and all script bugs but it seems to lose gameobject tags in the actual builds. I have ran debugging on it and when I hover the crosshairs over a gun to pick it up the debug log is spammed with "GameObject has undefined tag" and I have gone in and retagged everything and still getting the same error.. so I'm guessing this has something to do with the fact that they rushed out the new version just to compete with Unreal Engine 4 being free.. jackasses.. lol. So until they fix this I can only release a build to show off graphical enhancements, but the important thing to remember is I can still add in enemy soldiers and things. So I'll take a vote for now.

Option 1: Wait for a patch release that fixes the build errors.

Option 2: Graphical Enhancement Only Builds until the bug is fixed on their end.

Option 3: Full builds, keep in mind you wont be able to use guns just yet.

Also I am doing crowd funding on Indiegogo, please tweet and share the campaign around so it gets some exposure.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chain-of-conflict/x/10211923#home

Also Here are some screenshots showcasing the bugs:

Weapon Pickup Bug

Water Fog Bug(This one looks amazing in the editor, wish it would work in the build)
legendary
Does anyone have cool design for coin2 they could send me to fit on a 1.5 inch round item like a sticker or solid blank round.  Any and all designs welcome.  Any format you wish to use.  It would be helpful. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Also Hunger? Wink gotta eat bro!
legendary
King nice job!  Graphics look nice and xbox controller enabled......Wink
legendary
Hyperspace snail
That sir... Is impressive!
legendary
Bet everyone thought i wasnt doing anything since i haven't said much of anything in the last week.. well good news.. i've been playing around with unity5 and getting used to it and i have successfully moved the kit Nrigo purchased into unity5, and let me tell you it was a bitch, lots of errors popped up when i first opened it up in U5... had to mod alot of code to get it working properly, reassign all the inputs for grabbing weapons, its xbox controller capable now(PC only), I had to learn shaders and things for U5 and Global Illumination. All that said I have some screen shots of the church I would like to share and you can compare them to the church in demo 13, it looks much better. No its not sitting in the tropics map yet, didn't want to work on them there because the map is huge and uses alot of resources, but once i do the buildings in this map, I will be importing them all back into the tropics map.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I did the same but had trouble with the redraw.  Contacted bter and they fixed it overnight.
legendary
bter has opedned c2 trading  Cheesy

I tried to withdraw funds, and BTER reports withdraw disabled.

Just bought and withdrew successfully on bter....in case other people are wondering how its working  Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
it looks nice man, can you place some log cabin or something on that island?

Have you played the demo i last released?? lol theres an entire village in there

i didnt notice, i was thinking about the island on the lake  Embarrassed
legendary

Have you played the demo i last released?? lol theres an entire village in there
Explored the whole map Cheesy Hope new maps are coming soon. How is the networking part going?

quite good actually, everything is ready except for getting the networked players bodies to appear which has been put on hold while upgrading to the new game engine. Making it so u can see other players still is gonna be a bit of work, have to go through all the code that makes you shoot stuff and aim and move and jump and run and look around and swim, then add tags saying that those things need to be rendered in the network, but other than that i believe the rest of the networking code is good to go.
legendary
Hyperspace snail

Explored the whole map Cheesy Hope new maps are coming soon. How is the networking part going?
legendary

legendary
Many thanks to Eugene (UdjinM6) for the new Block Explorer.

Take a look now !
http://c2chain.info/

Eugene...very nice much appreciation. It looks great.  And wow someone is holding strong.
legendary
well here is an update... first time screenshot of the map from the demo being rendered in Unity5... it looks pretty damn awesome.. now i just gotta replace that palm with a more realistic looking one

legendary
Well I am back home finally, snow is evil...  anyway I am currently getting unity5 installed on my desktop, I managed to get it downloaded at McDonald's on their WiFi the other day and have been playing with it and testing out all the new features. It is very full of bugs, but they shouldn't be too much of a problem. Also since I didn't have a stable internet connection, I used the resources I had to begin designing some buildings for a new map that I started in the new version of Unity and I was quite impressed by the amount of detail in the map without me having to do much at all to it. So now for the next few days I will be moving the map from the demo into the new version of unity and adding the player from the realistic fps prefab nrigo purchased so we can have all those cool features from it included in ours(scaling walls, swimming, grabbing and throwing things, ladder climbing). I will also try to add the soldiers and aliens from that into CoC as well. Well not try, I will... lol. Once that is done all that is left is getting the network views working, we will have to use the character that I was using already from the old one, the new one doesn't have a body as far as I can tell.. I  believe it is just arms.. no big deal. I'm back and ready to get things rolling again!
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Many thanks to Eugene (UdjinM6) for the new Block Explorer.

Take a look now !
http://c2chain.info/

Lovely job. Looks great!!!
Pages:
Jump to: