Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 108. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Is this it?  I thought it was a big blue spider... I had 2 giant ones chase me that ate RPG.  That was fun!

It is bigger slightly and has alot more health, but I have made him bigger in the current files, when I pushed that build out I was in a rush cause I was dumb and gave myself a deadline.. lol.. The problem with the other giant one was it couldnt attack you, if u died near it, it was because something else got u.. lol.. If that blue one hits u now its gonna mess u up, lol..
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Is this it?  I thought it was a big blue spider... I had 2 giant ones chase me that ate RPG.  That was fun!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I'll pm you some of the questions I have.  Not needing to fill up the general chat.  Will come up with a list of questions/ issues to see if you can help.  Thanks give me til tomorrow morning to come up with the questions. Im on eastern time too...new jersey

maybe i can help, you can pm me
legendary
I'll pm you some of the questions I have.  Not needing to fill up the general chat.  Will come up with a list of questions/ issues to see if you can help.  Thanks give me til tomorrow morning to come up with the questions. Im on eastern time too...new jersey

Alright no problem, and if your on eastern u know im up late tonight, lol.. bout to take my ass to bed, 2:20am already
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
legendary
Its going slow still. I'm at around 21.50 usd. still a ways to go there. my main goal is 400.00 to cover the shipping.
Which is 12.00  

I will get there, its just a grind.  thanks again for your help.

Hey chad.  I bought 2 zeus lightning x6.  They hash at 30-40 mh/s.  im very..very new to mining.  So lots of questions and no time for googleing it all.  Ive got it up and running with multiple issues though.  Mined $1.20 in 2 days from 1 miner.

Here is my proposal:  get logged onto a pool and get me your pool info and I will use my miners to mine for u for a little bit.  In return find me someone who could answer all my questions and get me right, preferably someone from our c2 community heres why:

You get coins to convert to btc helping u towards getting your computer and making games
I get help with bringing me up from noob miner to semi informed..lol
Whoever helps me greater helps the c2 future ( by u being able to help build games and me getting buy pressure on c2)  

I have so.e issues though first I need to settle.  Let me know if your up for this

I let him know wheelz, he is out atm at a meeting but he should be back in a few hours

Edit: just read your post in its entirety, was kinda busy earlier helping dominic, but what do you need to know about getting started mining, im not much good with asic's but i used to do quite a bit of gpu mining about a year ago.
legendary
Also looking to buy a titan after all is said and done if anyone knows someone who is looking to get rid of one....at the right price.
legendary
Its going slow still. I'm at around 21.50 usd. still a ways to go there. my main goal is 400.00 to cover the shipping.
Which is 12.00 

I will get there, its just a grind.  thanks again for your help.

Hey chad.  I bought 2 zeus lightning x6.  They hash at 30-40 mh/s.  im very..very new to mining.  So lots of questions and no time for googleing it all.  Ive got it up and running with multiple issues though.  Mined $1.20 in 2 days from 1 miner.

Here is my proposal:  get logged onto a pool and get me your pool info and I will use my miners to mine for u for a little bit.  In return find me someone who could answer all my questions and get me right, preferably someone from our c2 community heres why:

You get coins to convert to btc helping u towards getting your computer and making games
I get help with bringing me up from noob miner to semi informed..lol
Whoever helps me greater helps the c2 future ( by u being able to help build games and me getting buy pressure on c2) 

I have so.e issues though first I need to settle.  Let me know if your up for this
legendary
Well as promised here is the new version of the mountain map, its had some major changes from the screenshot i gave yesterday, and my net is still being really slow so if anyone can upload some screens for others to see it would be greatly appreciated. I also turned the graphics down a tad from the last one, no need risking anyones computer by overloading a gpu, lol.

http://www.filedropper.com/mountaininprogress

Just quoting myself to keep this on the newest page, so new people dont have to dig back to find it
legendary

According to chad he doesnt have a pm or email either one from them explaining the why of it.. so idk it confuses me why its happening but im not gonna let it bother me too much.. just gonna continue doing my job as normal, lol

Sounds more like a forum bug. Anyways need all the beauty sleep I can get. Nighty night.

nite man
Activity: 357

According to chad he doesnt have a pm or email either one from them explaining the why of it.. so idk it confuses me why its happening but im not gonna let it bother me too much.. just gonna continue doing my job as normal, lol

Sounds more like a forum bug. Anyways need all the beauty sleep I can get. Nighty night.
legendary
I hope it is just an issue and not them doing it on purpose

My experience is that if a message is deleted you get a pm explaining that your message was removed and why. Reasons are possibly a little tenuous at times but you can at least understand why, even if you think they are being a little over zealous.

My experience is that if a message is deleted you get a pm explaining that your message was removed and why. Reasons are possibly a little tenuous at times but you can at least understand why, even if you think they are being a little over zealous.

legendary
I am very glad to know that you and OldandGrey noticed this as well, glad to know im not alone with chad noticing this, lol
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
soulja's comment about the +39% increase on polo was on page 43 at first and now its back on 42.....

Yes, noticed that about Soulja's comment. One minute it was the first comment on the page and then a few seconds later it was at the end of a page.
Yeah noticed the same. Weird stuff..
legendary

What can we do about this though? Its pretty much like were at their mercy..

First stage would be to ask admin (mprep) why it is happening. Are they having problems with the forum or are the messages being removed. I have noticed the forum down a few times recently so it is possible that it may simply be a forum issue.

First stage would be to ask admin (mprep) why it is happening. Are they having problems with the forum or are the messages being removed. I have noticed the forum down a few times recently so it is possible that it may simply be a forum issue.
legendary
soulja's comment about the +39% increase on polo was on page 43 at first and now its back on 42.....

Yes, noticed that about Soulja's comment. One minute it was the first comment on the page and then a few seconds later it was at the end of a page.

legendary
Something has just been brought to my attention and I thought it sorta strange that comments were disappearing. Someone is moderating our thread and not in a good way. Chad has told me 2 of his posts were deleted and they were comments about the map. Makes me wonder how many actual posts have been removed and why is there a BTCTalk Admin abusing their power. I know I sound a bit crazy.. but keep an eye out for yourself, soulja's comment about the +39% increase on polo was on page 43 at first and now its back on 42..... They wont do their job when we ask them to remove posts from trolls but they delete good comments from our thread that could lead to possible investors.. I'm not gonna let it discourage me, I would just like to know why...
Jump to: