Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 107. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Well some things that were accomplished today, nrigo wanting to help purchased a map for use in the game, roslin is level designing for us again, i created a team project repository for the CoC team to work together and stay in sync with each other(theres 4 of us, me, dominic, jessica, and roslin), and bittzy has me working on a gun for the game and i just now finished the barrel. Today has been long and my computer hasn't been much use other than modeling because of the file uploads to the repository. For some strange reason he wants a gun that shoots toxic gas and wants to call it the "Ass Gas Gun" lol.. basically it will be a gun with an Ass at the end of the barrel that fires deadly gas..  I haven't actually made the ass part yet or anything but the barrel of it.. its highly detailed..

Lol its fun idea.. but lets be honoust, dont make this a 'funny' shooter Cheesy Just hardcore weapons, and tacticalstuff will do. We want others to take us serious Cheesy

And is it possible to create a Map-Maker for 'newbs' so the community can help design cool maps? I like the barrel in your picture, but dont put an ass on it!

Actually hadn't really planned on it, was just something fun me and bittzy been talking about, it really will be a gas gun though. It will have refill canisters.
yes man, keep it real. give me mg42 i can hold in my hand and spray rain of led bullets
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
I see the nrigo has contributed a map to the effert.  King if you find something on the "not free" portion of the store that would be a sick addition to something you are working on pm me and I will try to help out. 

On another note if its worth a vote I like the barrel of the gun but putting an ass on the end of it might turn off some real gamers.  I like the poison gas gun idea though.  Nice work
legendary
Chad just sent over the $1.30 worth of coins I mined while testing out my gear.  Its about -2 degrees out right now and im not gonna fire up the miners this cold.  Will give it a go tomorrow.  Keep a lookout for the fortune I just sent you..lol
legendary
Merit: 1001
Hi all.  I need your help. My computer is pretty much on its last string of code.
It crashes a lot now. Its hampered my progress working on Coin Quest, as well as
helping KingArbin with Chain Of Conflict.  I need a better system that can handle the
work flow.  If you got some bitcoin or decent computer parts you could donate. I would
be so grateful. 

I plan on doing more video on youtube as well as twitch.  I plan on streaming
the game creation as well. So you all can see how its done.

So please spread the word, the image I posted and the bitcoin address to all.

Thank You Smiley

1QCWurrE8sDMbanUcJ6sFvCkk8VtDc2Kf3

How is your crowdfunding for your new computer going, Zyron?

Thanks Eleyna, its going ok. I'm up to $22.00 out of the 400.00 or so I need.   

Still aways to go though. Hopefully it will pick up. I got some other things that hopefully will pan out.

I need it fast , so I can help King with COC, and also Coin Quest.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Well some things that were accomplished today, nrigo wanting to help purchased a map for use in the game, roslin is level designing for us again, i created a team project repository for the CoC team to work together and stay in sync with each other(theres 4 of us, me, dominic, jessica, and roslin), and bittzy has me working on a gun for the game and i just now finished the barrel. Today has been long and my computer hasn't been much use other than modeling because of the file uploads to the repository. For some strange reason he wants a gun that shoots toxic gas and wants to call it the "Ass Gas Gun" lol.. basically it will be a gun with an Ass at the end of the barrel that fires deadly gas..  I haven't actually made the ass part yet or anything but the barrel of it.. its highly detailed..

Lol its fun idea.. but lets be honoust, dont make this a 'funny' shooter Cheesy Just hardcore weapons, and tacticalstuff will do. We want others to take us serious Cheesy

And is it possible to create a Map-Maker for 'newbs' so the community can help design cool maps? I like the barrel in your picture, but dont put an ass on it!
legendary
Well some things that were accomplished today, nrigo wanting to help purchased a map for use in the game, roslin is level designing for us again, i created a team project repository for the CoC team to work together and stay in sync with each other(theres 4 of us, me, dominic, jessica, and roslin), and bittzy has me working on a gun for the game and i just now finished the barrel. Today has been long and my computer hasn't been much use other than modeling because of the file uploads to the repository. For some strange reason he wants a gun that shoots toxic gas and wants to call it the "Ass Gas Gun" lol.. basically it will be a gun with an Ass at the end of the barrel that fires deadly gas..  I haven't actually made the ass part yet or anything but the barrel of it.. its highly detailed..

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
why coin2 don't get back to bittrex?

on poloniex there is no trading it's dead there

get coin on bittrex or cryptsy

to get more volume

i'm deff. buying more it's cheap now Smiley

regards dev

Yeah the trading almost halted. Only need 3 btc to 3000 sat Smiley (its very tempting to do this, wondering how the market will react)

If ya want you still can get in cheap, but dont miss theblocktrainchain choo choo :>
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
why coin2 don't get back to bittrex?

on poloniex there is no trading it's dead there

get coin on bittrex or cryptsy

to get more volume

i'm deff. buying more it's cheap now Smiley

regards dev
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

oldandgrey i sent you pm, somehow i didn`t see your message
No Problem. Will pm you back later tonight. Been having problems sending emails for a while but haven't had a chance to get it fixed.
Here is some great news, excuse the shitty graphics, dominic created a map to test with and some capsules for players, but we had a successful network test tonight, he is in the process of stripping out my networking code and replacing it with his. Expect multiplayer ready demo soon.

can you open few more tabs, lol

oldandgrey i sent you pm, somehow i didn`t see your message
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Hey guys!  I'm actually quite excited about the success. After working with the old script, it just wasn't working. Now we can start moving forward, getting this all implemented so that way we can further on the development of the game!

Hey guys great news!!!

Something to really be excited about. You guys rock!!! You make a great team!!!!

Once this is in place and working then the possibilities really open up for going forward.
legendary
Here is some great news, excuse the shitty graphics, dominic created a map to test with and some capsules for players, but we had a successful network test tonight, he is in the process of stripping out my networking code and replacing it with his. Expect multiplayer ready demo soon.

>>>THERES A PIC ABOVE IM NOT SPAMMING BY QUOTING IT MORE<<<< lol

Hey guys!  I'm actually quite excited about the success. After working with the old script, it just wasn't working. Now we can start moving forward, getting this all implemented so that way we can further on the development of the game!

Nice work gentlemen.  One foot in front of the other.  This is great news fellas

A great improvement, i definately am a horrible coder lol
legendary

Nice work gentlemen.  One foot in front of the other.  This is great news fellas
legendary
If anyone is interested there is a 1 hour special on bitcoin on cnn in 45 minutes.  9pm eastern time.  I think the reporter lives on bitcoin for a week and discusses the pros and cons.  I expect it to be biased and pretty much uninformative but watching it anyway.

Yeah lol.. expect a huge bitcoin dump later... i hate how negative the media is about it.. but its good for people wanting to buy coins that know different.
legendary
If anyone is interested there is a 1 hour special on bitcoin on cnn in 45 minutes.  9pm eastern time.  I think the reporter lives on bitcoin for a week and discusses the pros and cons.  I expect it to be biased and pretty much uninformative but watching it anyway.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/FMvYGB5.png

legendary

legendary
Merit: 1001
Looking awesome, Good to see such new activity and new people coming into our thread Smiley  Thanks peeps!
Jump to: