Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 111. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
7170BTC on bter.com was stolen

Yeah bter is pretty much dead now, seems they got goxxed..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

Not only did I lose 280,000 c2 on mintpal. I now have lost another 450,000 on BTER  Cry
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
legendary
where is coin2 trading at the moment?

Bter and polo but bter has more volume at this time

Anyone know what the issue is at bter at the moment? Compromised?

>We have to suspend all our services waiting for the security check. More information will be released as soon as possible. Sorry for the interruption.

No clue, their dev has my email and he hasn't wrote me about it, so it must be something on their end.

Edit: Oh ok, it is, its their entire site.. shew.. lol.. we still have poloniex if people are still wanting to trade.

Btw here is a little preview of the next level, im still working on it, the map is slightly smaller than the last one
and I have this set on the best graphics possible so please don't blame me if looking at certain things in the map
blows your gpu up.. lol.. mine revs up like a jet engine. But I promised a twister in map, and here it is, I haven't
animated its movement yet, but it looks like it could really mess someone up.

https://mega.co.nz/#!gkYB3YpT!VDcN1r7t8ZFfpffY9Ffxb6CHxR520pqcG4655nNxplQ

Run the html file, load the game as normal by "running all plugins".

Note: This map has not been integrated with the main game yet, so no guns in this yet.
         Sorry about the sky as well, it matches nothing to do with the map yet, i have to
         take time and create a suitable one and I was more interested in making the tornado
         seem as realistic as possible.

These screenshots are below are for people too lazy to check it out.. lol

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Anyone know what the issue is at bter at the moment? Compromised?

>We have to suspend all our services waiting for the security check. More information will be released as soon as possible. Sorry for the interruption.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hi there man, so you are new in crypto or just here, anyway, welcome

i am sure kingarbinV needs your help and you are going to be awarded for it

cheers

I'm definitely new to the experience as well as being here Tongue. I'm still learning quite a bit, but I'm glad to be here!
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
legendary
Merit: 1001
I sent a little to Dom too. Welcome Aboard! Smiley
legendary
Oh and king.  Today I will send over some coin2 for you as well. You have been working your ass off on CoC and its looking great.

Don't worry about me man, send it to OldandGrey or Dominic(CKsvPFQmXG3n5e1SScgSdRrxSVVYMpYCKy), i think they deserve it more. Besides I have a advertising plan for the game once multiplayer is working and we start attracting attention. Not advertising the game itself though, I believe word will spread, but spots in the game for advertising by other businesses or coins, that in itself will provide us with some funding to hire more game devs, specifically people that specialize in cgi, animations, and special effects.

For the next level... think about when dorothy yells "AUNTIE EM!!!" no screen shot of it as of yet, still working on getting the stupid thing to look proper and realistic.

Dominic again welcome aboard.  Just sent you some coin2 to get you up and running.  King just sent some over to you too.  Isnt much guys just a little something.  Oldandgrey dont have your address.  Pm me and I will gladly throw a little more your way as well....."build it and they will come"
legendary
Oh and king.  Today I will send over some coin2 for you as well. You have been working your ass off on CoC and its looking great.

Don't worry about me man, send it to OldandGrey or Dominic(CKsvPFQmXG3n5e1SScgSdRrxSVVYMpYCKy), i think they deserve it more. Besides I have a advertising plan for the game once multiplayer is working and we start attracting attention. Not advertising the game itself though, I believe word will spread, but spots in the game for advertising by other businesses or coins, that in itself will provide us with some funding to hire more game devs, specifically people that specialize in cgi, animations, and special effects.

For the next level... think about when dorothy yells "AUNTIE EM!!!" no screen shot of it as of yet, still working on getting the stupid thing to look proper and realistic.

Will do.  Still gonna throw you some.  Wont be much but just a little appreciation....theres no place like home.
legendary

legendary
Oh and king.  Today I will send over some coin2 for you as well. You have been working your ass off on CoC and its looking great.
legendary
Hey guys!  Many know me as Delicronis.  My real name is Dominic.  I'm just recently getting into this, referred by my good friend KingArbin.  Been doing some coding work and design through Full Sail University and I'm getting quite a knack for it. I'll be interested in getting out there to know everyone and to possibly work with people in the future!  Nice to meet everyone!

Delicronis

Whats up bro.  What a great way to break into crypto.  Its nothing but good times on this board.  Tell you what when you get all running with your coin2 wallet, put your address in your signature here (ask Brian)  and i will send you some c2 to get you started.  Glad to see you aboard.
legendary
Ok, Dominic is about to have the source for the game, then me and him will officially be working together on it, and it also means I can move forward with level design and not worry so much on the fps aspects, that will all be in his department.
Activity: 281

cheers

He is completely new to crypto, chad had to explain to him what a wallet is last night, lol.. I have known dom since he was 13 i think, he used to work for me back 8 years ago on a text based game that I was the programmer for. Anyways I had him testing networking with me last night and he immediately started pointing out all kinds of things wrong with it and exactly how to fix them without even seeing the source.. i went  Shocked lol so i guess i will be doing modeling and level making while he does the programming and game infrastructure.

Every time i visit this thread there is even greater news. C2 is going to be a success thats for sure.
legendary

cheers

He is completely new to crypto, chad had to explain to him what a wallet is last night, lol.. I have known dom since he was 13 i think, he used to work for me back 8 years ago on a text based game that I was the programmer for. Anyways I had him testing networking with me last night and he immediately started pointing out all kinds of things wrong with it and exactly how to fix them without even seeing the source.. i went  Shocked lol so i guess i will be doing modeling and level making while he does the programming and game infrastructure.
Activity: 357
Hey guys!  Many know me as Delicronis.  My real name is Dominic.  I'm just recently getting into this, referred by my good friend KingArbin.  Been doing some coding work and design through Full Sail University and I'm getting quite a knack for it. I'll be interested in getting out there to know everyone and to possibly work with people in the future!  Nice to meet everyone!

Delicronis

Hi, great to have you on board working with KingArbin. He's a great guy but needed some help before he worked himself into a sick bed. You'll find its a great community and growing.

Oldandgrey
Activity: 676
Merit: 500

cheers
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Delicronis
Jump to: