Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 131. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Coin2 is Death happy New year
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you goodies 😄 props to zyronx king old, kalisto, modo, etc for 2014 work Smiley

Merry Christmas and a happy new Year to MiningSensei and all coin2 holders!!
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you goodies 😄 props to zyronx king old, kalisto, modo, etc for 2014 work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Its most likely going to be bare here for a little bit more. till after the holidays are over. I did make my debute on
the World Crypto Network. Talk a little about Coin Quest and Coin2 Smiley it was awesome times at the Bitcoin Bowl.

Part One:

http://youtu.be/l3CvEB8Ld_U

Part Two: I talk in the few minutes here.

http://youtu.be/2k9PqGUtkNY
Is anybody here?

i'm here, but just a passing visit. Been a long busy day lol.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
hello...is possible have a Christmas card of c2 optimized for facebook cover ?  Huh

If you can tell me what you need I will be happy to try.

A cover 400*150 pixel, with the designs of the coin2 and gift under the snowman...
You are right!...too many requests...  Undecided
But ... this image may be used by all of us on facebook  Grin

Ok will give it a go Smiley I'm sure I can create  something for you Smiley
hello...is possible have a Christmas card of c2 optimized for facebook cover ?  Huh

If you can tell me what you need I will be happy to try.

A cover 400*150 pixel, with the designs of the coin2 and gift under the snowman...
You are right!...too many requests...  Undecided
But ... this image may be used by all of us on facebook  Grin
hello...is possible have a Christmas card of c2 optimized for facebook cover ?  Huh

If you can tell me what you need I will be happy to try. If you are looking for an image with your message on it then I would suggest downloading and installing greenshot on your computer and sending the card to your email address. Then you can take a snapshot of the card (timing might take a few goes with the anination) and upload it.

As far as I know you can only upload a photo for your cover, whereas the Card is animated html5, so the only option is to use greenshot or similar to convert it to an image.
The Christmas E-card looks great, OldandGrey!  Any way you could add Zetacoin to the list?

Have a merry Christmas, Coin2  Grin

Done

It will be interesting to see at the end which coin sends the most cards. It is an excellent opportunity to use a card to wish folk a happy Christmas and also spread the word about crypto.

Happy Christmas all!!!

Thank you <3
The Christmas E-card looks great, OldandGrey!  Any way you could add Zetacoin to the list?

Have a merry Christmas, Coin2  Grin

Done

It will be interesting to see at the end which coin sends the most cards. It is an excellent opportunity to use a card to wish folk a happy Christmas and also spread the word about crypto.

Happy Christmas all!!!
The Christmas E-card looks great, OldandGrey!  Any way you could add Zetacoin to the list?

Have a merry Christmas, Coin2  Grin
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
My balance is still there, however when I put in an address it doesn't even seem to do anything and the address disappears out of the addy field. I did it a few times now, starting as soon as they went down. Weird thing is, my cinni addy will stay in its correct field while my other addresses simply disappear once I update the page.

I'm sure this has already been discussed but are the people with coins stuck on mintpal getting compensated in any way? I've been with this coin from the beginning but lost track of it over the last little while. Thanks in advance!

I think you'll have to wait for the lawsuit

care to elaborate? I have C2 sitting in my account right now on mp.. with no way of withdrawing.. has the C2 team confirmed on compensation for investors?

That is a question for Mintpal. They are withholding lots of different coins. I have some BTC stuck in there myself. Every few weeks I write something, but I doubt I'll ever see those coins again. At least it wasn't much.

sigh...

Do you have a pending withdraw request at mintpal? When they went down I had over 1mil C2 on there. I logged into the withdraw page and entered an address. Eventually they sent the coins. Unfortunately not my BTC. So maybe there is still hope for your C2.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Ok Guys, we now have our first Christmas card (as long as I haven't broken it uploading all the bits and pieces). Just browse over to the online wallet, login and send your friends a Christmas card.

In the true spirit of Christmas I have even uploaded a few other coin images to allow you to brand the card with whatever coin you like (I know most of you have interests in multiple coins).

If there are any other coins you would like included then please post here and I will do what I can. Any coin community is also welcome to take advantage of this if they wish. I ask only that folk do not abuse this.

rgds

oldandgrey

Good work! Smiley 

Ok Guys, we now have our first Christmas card (as long as I haven't broken it uploading all the bits and pieces). Just browse over to the online wallet, login and send your friends a Christmas card.

In the true spirit of Christmas I have even uploaded a few other coin images to allow you to brand the card with whatever coin you like (I know most of you have interests in multiple coins).

If there are any other coins you would like included then please post here and I will do what I can. Any coin community is also welcome to take advantage of this if they wish. I ask only that folk do not abuse this.

rgds

oldandgrey

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I'm sure this has already been discussed but are the people with coins stuck on mintpal getting compensated in any way? I've been with this coin from the beginning but lost track of it over the last little while. Thanks in advance!

I think you'll have to wait for the lawsuit

care to elaborate? I have C2 sitting in my account right now on mp.. with no way of withdrawing.. has the C2 team confirmed on compensation for investors?

That is a question for Mintpal. They are withholding lots of different coins. I have some BTC stuck in there myself. Every few weeks I write something, but I doubt I'll ever see those coins again. At least it wasn't much.

sigh...

Do you have a pending withdraw request at mintpal? When they went down I had over 1mil C2 on there. I logged into the withdraw page and entered an address. Eventually they sent the coins. Unfortunately not my BTC. So maybe there is still hope for your C2.
Jump to: