Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 134. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Now,C2 looks like a zombie,be a live, but not any update
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I got some good news today!  Coin Quest: Dark Stakes just picked up a very cool supporter! He will also be providing
voice work! I will release who this is very soon! Smiley

Chad please tell me there will be an eastward character....

You can count on that one Wheelz Smiley

legendary
Here is a poster. Coin Quest Is Coming!

legendary
Merit: 1000
Hi folks,

Currently making some changes to the wallet, so it will be down for a while.

Ok

Thats it done. Should be up again.

wow so quick, lol
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Hi folks,

Currently making some changes to the wallet, so it will be down for a while.

Ok

Thats it done. Should be up again.
legendary
Ok our PR girl is trying to earn money for christmas and I will be working with her closely.
I'm sure she will hate me for this but the coin2 team likes to have our faces out there if possible.

Here is her BTC and C2 address if anyone feels like helping her out for the holidays.

BTC: 1MDSvtUzpWqkxwjsZV2rUy453wDvcuH3uF
Coin2: CKxhrZ64m3aBnYqguic5an8FPPXnYyHG7F

I am going to give her $50 out of my own pocket, cause everyone needs to have a nice christmas.

She will be joining us in the forums soon and be able to make posts herself, but she will be working through me and I will be posting her work on here until then. I have supplied her with all the coin2 imagery I have so far. She will be making advertisements and posting on other forums not btc related to help attract attention to some of the stuff we have done so far. I really want to see us rolling again. This goes for the other devs involved that I don't communicate with directly, please contact me in pm and supply me a zip file or rar file with any artwork you wish her to have.

Again you don't have to donate to her if you don't want to, but I am cause people deserve a christmas.

Welcome to the team Smiley 
legendary
Ok our PR girl is trying to earn money for christmas and I will be working with her closely.
I'm sure she will hate me for this but the coin2 team likes to have our faces out there if possible.

Here is her BTC and C2 address if anyone feels like helping her out for the holidays.

BTC: 1MDSvtUzpWqkxwjsZV2rUy453wDvcuH3uF
Coin2: CKxhrZ64m3aBnYqguic5an8FPPXnYyHG7F

I am going to give her $50 out of my own pocket, cause everyone needs to have a nice christmas.

She will be joining us in the forums soon and be able to make posts herself, but she will be working through me and I will be posting her work on here until then. I have supplied her with all the coin2 imagery I have so far. She will be making advertisements and posting on other forums not btc related to help attract attention to some of the stuff we have done so far. I really want to see us rolling again. This goes for the other devs involved that I don't communicate with directly, please contact me in pm and supply me a zip file or rar file with any artwork you wish her to have.

Again you don't have to donate to her if you don't want to, but I am cause people deserve a christmas.
i dont use skype at the moment but i will if it is needed, i will call a friend tomorrow to give me a hand with IRC

Oh I was talking about oldandgrey, lol.. we have some important things to discuss and our only communication has been through the forums, pms and email.. was hoping he had a way we could chat in real time

You have PM ;-)

Btw ipad should have no difficulty accessing here on the normal Url using safari (I do it all the time on my iPad)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824499.new#new

Oldandgrey
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
it did look a bit weird to me, but..    lol
legendary
i dont use skype at the moment but i will if it is needed, i will call a friend tomorrow to give me a hand with IRC

Oh I was talking about oldandgrey, lol.. we have some important things to discuss and our only communication has been through the forums, pms and email.. was hoping he had a way we could chat in real time
legendary
i dont work for next couple of months and i can run it but i dont know what you mean by this, what kind of work is needed to run IRC, i am on my computer most of time

Well pretty much what oldandgrey said, and nelson showed me your email, i agree with you man, wish u had some way for us to talk in real time with you, I have skype if you can get on that. Also I have a friend of mine that is going to be doing advertising and PR for us, I know her irl,  she is doing this a favor to earn some christmas money, so if anyone can donate anything her way that would be a great help. I have to throw together a computer for her to use as well, and can someone please give me a link for ipad so she can access these forums or let me know which browser she should be using. I had her try to take a look at our thread this morning and the page wouldnt load. Idk, just trying to get the ball rolling again, things are too quiet around here even with us working and its time we started gaining attention again.
i dont work for next couple of months and i can run it but i dont know what you mean by this, what kind of work is needed to run IRC, i am on my computer most of time

I think the work is just that someone needs to be continually on irc. If they do that then they cannot be doing something else. If you are available then by all means open up a room and go for it :-) just post where it is on the forum and let folks know.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I so agree! Coin2 is cool! Smiley

legendary
We are too busy to man a IRC at the moment. I need all my pc resources for doing work on the game.
If any of you in the community want to do it yourself. I can check on the IRC a few times a day when I can get a chance.

My thing against IRC is it does not save chat at all. I think a forum is better. because the questions are there. and you dont have to be in the forum when the question or comment is presented.
just my 6 cents! 

legendary
Well I can say my ass has been working on something.. losing sleep over it, lol.. anyways if we have the IRC going someone is gonna have to volunteer to run it and be the voice to us, at least this is my opinion, most of us are busy working almost 24/7 each having their own project, at least i can say this for nick, chad, oldandgrey, and myself.. we all have something separate going now. I'm not gonna throw out what im working on cause there isn't gonna be no false hype if i don't get it finished.. but the thing is im motivated like a mother fucker.. sorry for the language but its true, lol..
any news on true IRC

i guess you realize that if we start any movement we need to have active IRC where everyone can get information in any moment, guys i think this is important because we have some crutial problems we need to solve and this is not place for that
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
I got some good news today!  Coin Quest: Dark Stakes just picked up a very cool supporter! He will also be providing

Chad please tell me there will be an eastward character....
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
I got some good news today!  Coin Quest: Dark Stakes just picked up a very cool supporter! He will also be providing

It sounds a good news!but what is "Dark Stakes"?is it Dark Coin?

It's a game that deals with the world of crypto. So taking actual events and people,over the last few years.
So there will be familiar characters that you may have seen so far. Little in-jokes will be through out.
It will be an in browser 2d platform action/rpg.  You will able to purchase items and many other things with coin2 also able to earn as well.
Dark Stakes is just a cool name for this installment. The main Boss will be mysterious and dark. lol.

More info I will release soon.  

This is sounding great. Good work guys!!! :-)
Jump to: