Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 50. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Also this was sent to me by pm, figured I would post it here as Coin2 is more community driven now and not left entirely to the board members..

killerjoegreece wrote on May 24th, 2016:

"I would love to do a greek translation of the ann or the website for a bounty. You can check out my work here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new .If you are interested feel free to make me an offer. I accept all cryptocoins and my work is fast and flawless. Im getting paid after I complete my work."

If anyone wants to get in contact with this guy for a translated OP in Greek, please pm him. I can't remember what the original bounties were for when C2 was first launched for translations but I'm sure 25k C2 should suffice considering the total amount vs actual amount of coins/market value.

I can not understand why there is a translation into Greek)))))
my enthusiasm expressed by the fact that I myself am a user coin C2, and I can see how easy to use it (the transaction fast, the minimum commission - cool)))
Yes, and the project is very promising in my opinion. No new products are expected? Trade only poloniex and bter?

and as you see, what are the prospects in coins?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Also this was sent to me by pm, figured I would post it here as Coin2 is more community driven now and not left entirely to the board members..

killerjoegreece wrote on May 24th, 2016:

"I would love to do a greek translation of the ann or the website for a bounty. You can check out my work here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new .If you are interested feel free to make me an offer. I accept all cryptocoins and my work is fast and flawless. Im getting paid after I complete my work."

If anyone wants to get in contact with this guy for a translated OP in Greek, please pm him. I can't remember what the original bounties were for when C2 was first launched for translations but I'm sure 25k C2 should suffice considering the total amount vs actual amount of coins/market value.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
guys tell me how to sync purse android Huh 2 weeks have passed and all the blocks are at the level of June 2014

Not really trying to step on your toes man as I like your enthusiasm but I don't think you will get much help here
on the Android wallet unless UdjinM6 or one of the community members with a programming background in that area
feels like helping. The Android wallet is unsupported and it says this on the op.

"Android - Play Store *Use at your own Risk, unsupported now*"

I have pm'd Kalisto about this as the android wallet was his creation, but he no longer works with us like he used to, so whether he does anything to fix it or completely removes it will be left to his discretion.

As for people who have pm'd me I will get to those now, I am only checking once a week now as I don't have normal access to a computer at the moment.
guys tell me how to sync purse android Huh 2 weeks have passed and all the blocks are at the level of June 2014
i think this issue means some people are not on the correct chain?

I can not say exactly what the problem is . All I know is that someone buys all the coins at a price of 150-250
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i think this issue means some people are not on the correct chain?

Hey guys! Coin is in fact a maximum of 50 million !!!! c2chain on site TOP100 section contains purses - bubbles !!! when you send them the money comes and it appears,
and when you send them to the transaction is not SHOWS
why does the console show current number of blocks as greater than estimated total blocks>?

I have the same question? where the admin ? )
legendary
why does the console show current number of blocks as greater than estimated total blocks>?
who is collecting all of these c2.1 coins?

probably the one who wants to control the process )
legendary
who is collecting all of these c2.1 coins?
wowowowowo 230!!!!! Shocked
there has been a few of these collecting spikes in last few months, someone is picking cheap coins, i told you not to let them to that Smiley

I also buy at a low price!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
there has been a few of these collecting spikes in last few months, someone is picking cheap coins, i told you not to let them to that Smiley

How far up Coin2 price can go, do you think it could go up to 500?

yes, up to 500-600
Activity: 190

How far up Coin2 price can go, do you think it could go up to 500?
well that google is bad with translating..
is your wallet syncronized?

if it is it should stake and you should recive coins for staking

understood , thanks)

what is your native language?

Russian) and what?

i am having hard time to understand all you say, thats why

)))) I use on Google Translate
is your wallet syncronized?