Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 51. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
is your wallet syncronized?

if it is it should stake and you should recive coins for staking

understood , thanks)

what is your native language?

Russian) and what?
Activity: 676
Merit: 500

understood , thanks)

what is your native language?
development is slow for C2 at the moment, but C2 is part of a bigger gaming coins "group" which is now on a good way, so when needed, someone will come here and make profit of C2 so dont let them take the coins for free, my first sell is on 400+ sat Wink

one interesting thing i noticed is that despite c2 being in 50-80 sat range for a long time, we now have rise up to 300% for some time and there is only about 15-20% of coins on all exchanges, 80+% is stored in a wallets. this is obvious pointer on how many real coins there is.
any chance to get this coin moved to POS3 or a more updated version of pos with fresh wallet that is solid>?
Yep, Coin2 needs a better technology and we will think about it.

I am happy with the current wallet and technology.

I definitely would not like to see any changes which would (again) require a swap of coins.

the upgrade to POS3 would not require any coin swap to my knowledge?

also an electrum version would be very handy for gamers.

I would think so many coin2.1 are lost or gone for good there is perhaps 50m at best still around.

There is no real development with this coin for a long time. Not visable anyway most probably just lost their coins through not being careful.

However the initial distribution was done quite nicely and was the first of its kind i think to be done like that.  If this could could bring on a good developer like ghostlander or someone to assist with the project it could take off again. 

totally agree that a lot of lost coins , even I have installed an application on the mobile tossed to 100k c2coin, and they departed not clear where , as a purse can not be synchronized .
Plus, in the TOP100 is still " appear " coin purse hanging on ( but in fact there are no coins )
So there is a question of price.
We look forward to the investor by the end of May, the project C2 in my opinion very interesting ... it can be implemented in such online games like "Armored Warfare": project armata ( played by over 6 million people )

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
any chance to get this coin moved to POS3 or a more updated version of pos with fresh wallet that is solid>?
Yep, Coin2 needs a better technology and we will think about it.

I am happy with the current wallet and technology.

I definitely would not like to see any changes which would (again) require a swap of coins.

the upgrade to POS3 would not require any coin swap to my knowledge?

also an electrum version would be very handy for gamers.

I would think so many coin2.1 are lost or gone for good there is perhaps 50m at best still around.

There is no real development with this coin for a long time. Not visable anyway most probably just lost their coins through not being careful.

However the initial distribution was done quite nicely and was the first of its kind i think to be done like that.  If this could could bring on a good developer like ghostlander or someone to assist with the project it could take off again. 

understood , thanks)

But no, the growth will be at least 600 by the way ... and how many coins .... simply everywhere different data)))

and who at the instructions tell how to make the PoS purse? And then I have the coins lie and do not multiply ((((

download the wallet from here https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases and let it run

Well this is all I did) even 2 days waited until synchronized purse.

So what is next..? Here is my account of 1 million coins .... how many new generation happen? Just open the purse and leave everything?

Unlock and let it run, thats all you have to do.

and how to work with?
But no, the growth will be at least 600 by the way ... and how many coins .... simply everywhere different data)))

and who at the instructions tell how to make the PoS purse? And then I have the coins lie and do not multiply ((((

download the wallet from here https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases and let it run

So what is next..? Here is my account of 1 million coins .... how many new generation happen? Just open the purse and leave everything?

thank you)
Activity: 532

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
200 passed )
 Grin Grin Grin
The force is too strong.
Going down to 150 Sad Sad Sad

yes no ) to the end of May ... will see 500-600 210 already punched

Activity: 532
guys and who tell me how long synchronized purse 2.1.3.1?
 Huh
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Who currently controls bounty wallets?  
KingArbinV controls the surplus wallet and wheelz1200 is offering a bounty for a specific development, but I don't remember which one.

I'll offer up 100k for a new bounty or addition to a current bounty (board can choose).    

Side note: Instead of letting this inclined volume pull our focus to price rise, lets focus on how to keep an upward trend on progress so that we can back up our pricing with work to show. I hope that we can land the price at a reasonable level when it settles down.  A new plane sitting comfortably above the previous yearly average would mean financial security for the community  Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Everyone in this community, Please pay attention to this guy.

KingArbinV (profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kingarbinv-294632) (Name: Brian Gaudinier)
He told me he is coin2 developer and coinstore owner(yes, he does)

I have paid (0.25BTC upfront) for him for helping me develop a wallet. But after he received my payment, he never send me the product. This person is very dishonest and fraud.

Everyone please be caution when deal wih this person.

Here is the 0.25 BTC he asked me to send to him.

https://blockchain.info/address/1JA4UXFaKxfLQ1hnunmtVsqrGmDE2FKvZ6

Here is our conversation screen shot.

Here is he confirmed that he received my payment

Ok as others have stated, that English is way too broken for you to have been talking to me. 2nd.. I don't do programming(this has been said several times), I mainly do maintenance and make sure the wallets are able to run. Lastly, 3rd.. Thats not even my skype account... lol, OldandGrey or Zyron either one, should have noticed or confirmedthis to begin with.

As far as your screenshots go, either photoshop'd or as Chad said my account needs its password changed...  April the 14th, 2016.. I was occupied with stuff thats been keeping me really busy and should keep me busy until August at least.

You are coming into this community because you think we look weak and are an easy scam target.. that we are not. Now on the odd chance you are not scamming, I suggest talking to UdjinM6 about working on a wallet for you.. if you had actually talked to me in the first place I would have told you to talk to him to begin with, him or Kalisto20022002, Udjin would be your better choice though..

Anyway glad to see everything has been going well in my absence. Something must be going right anyway, we have attracted the trolls and scammers out of the woodwork again.. lol

Keep up the good work everyone!

Well, if you log into your account you should see your inbox about message sent from your account. I have no time to come here  scam you. I am very busy need ppl to do development, but did not thought this happened.

if you had actually talked to me in the first place I would have told you to talk to him to begin with, him or Kalisto20022002, Udjin would be your better choice though..

I did talk to you "your account" and I lost my btc.

I don't do programming(this has been said several times)
How should I suppose to know whether you do not do programming, I checked your website, and you list as Team Leader, off course, then I thought you can handle my job.

But anyway, I won't get my btc back anyway, and I still need ppl do my job, this is really wasting time to argue back and forth.
Pages:
Jump to: