Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 55. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi Nrigo, The summary page has always shown transactions in and out AND all minted transactions (under recent transactions) until this upgrade.  Has it been removed or do I need to switch something on?

The summary page layout is the same as the old version but not showing updates unless this has to be reordered somewhere as well.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
that worked, thanks.  The summary page is not showing the transactions ticking through as it used to, the same layout is that right?
Nice !

In my opinion, the summary page is showing the last transactions (sent to or received coins), but not minted coins.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
c2 wallet:

"error:transaction credtion failed"

i have 1100000 c2coins , i can only send 60000 c2coins once
Every wallet out there has limits like that - you can't fit too much inputs into one tx because 1) it will be too huge 2) it might take way too much time to verify tx like that. And the reason it happens here is you are probably sending coins that were staked inside your wallet and every staking is producing 2 (meaningful) outputs. So yes, the only option is to send in smaller chunks.
that worked, thanks.  The summary page is not showing the transactions ticking through as it used to, the same layout is that right?
Thanks guys, nearly there.

2.1.3.1 installed and running but with only 3 connections.

Transaction pop-ups are coming through as staking but transactions are not being recorded in the transactions page or summary page. Something i missed?

Try to click on the date column header to display the last transactions on the top. Default sort order is a little bit stupid.
Thanks guys, nearly there.

2.1.3.1 installed and running but with only 3 connections.

Transaction pop-ups are coming through as staking but transactions are not being recorded in the transactions page or summary page. Something i missed?
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
c2 wallet:

"error:transaction credtion failed"

i have 1100000 c2coins , i can only send 60000 c2coins once
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Name:   OfficialCoin2Team
Activity:   8
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   October 15, 2014, 01:37:59 PM
Last Active:   October 19, 2015, 01:14:31 AM
iam pretty sure this is a dead coin.

I created that account when the jackalope went nuts. I used it to create this thread.
Look below Kings post and you will see all the people that are part of the coin2 community.

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415

Yeah No one posts from that account.  Not to worry, major advancement this month in that you can deposit and withdraw in coin2 on gamebetcoin.gg.  will be integrated in the near future.  Will be one of the limited coins you can withdraw in.
Activity: 676

are you serious?

this is King Arbins second account, no need for it
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

And I am pretty sure that you dont have a finest idea of what you are talking.

This one is not that easy to kill! It has survived from pretty nasty things in the past and is still very much alive!
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Trying to update to 2.1.3 and get a runtime error - St13runtime_error - cant open database file blkindex.dat, error 22.

any ideas?

Yes, this update requires the deletion of the blk001.dat and blkindex.dat to run. Then you have 2 possibilities:

1. Restart Coin2.1.3 to download the blockchain again.
2. Download the bootstrap from http://c2chain.info/bootstrap, extract the zip file to the Coin2.1 data folder.

In both case it will take some hours, but the boostrap solution is probably the faster one.

I did it with bootstrap. It took couple of hours, but now I am staking Smiley
too late, does it make a difference?
Thanks, kicked off now.  Do I need to upgrade to 2.1.3.1 after?
Sorry for the confusion, I forgot about the last release.

It's better to upgrade to 2.1.3.1 before.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Thanks, kicked off now.  Do I need to upgrade to 2.1.3.1 after?
Trying to update to 2.1.3 and get a runtime error - St13runtime_error - cant open database file blkindex.dat, error 22.

any ideas?

Yes, this update requires the deletion of the blk001.dat and blkindex.dat to run. Then you have 2 possibilities:

1. Restart Coin2.1.3 to download the blockchain again.
2. Download the bootstrap from http://c2chain.info/bootstrap, extract the zip file to the Coin2.1 data folder.

In both case it will take some hours, but the boostrap solution is probably the faster one.

any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
connected now and mining - 3 connections.

That's because there are now few other wallets running 2.1.3.1 which allow you to connect properly.

To get even better connectivity I would still advise to update. This will require full resync though but as yet another bonus besides better connectivity your wallet should start 5-10x faster after update.  Roll Eyes

Thank you for helping with this Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
connected now and mining - 3 connections.

That's because there are now few other wallets running 2.1.3.1 which allow you to connect properly.

To get even better connectivity I would still advise to update. This will require full resync though but as yet another bonus besides better connectivity your wallet should start 5-10x faster after update.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: