Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 54. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
I am a victim and I should stay quiet? Is that what you mean? Trust me, I tried thousand of times to contact him, but he never response. So what I can do? I have to let others know in case someone in the future deal with this person.

I have no idea what is going on here, I don't like you bringing your personal drama into this thread. If you have a beef with someone, take it up with them.
We keep this thread drama free, this is not like before. I don't get into peoples personal business!  Coin2 is now an open community, we all take part in making it succeed.

Please, just go away!
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
I am a victim and I should stay quiet? Is that what you mean? Trust me, I tried thousand of times to contact him, but he never response. So what I can do? I have to let others know in case someone in the future deal with this person.

I have no idea what is going on here, I don't like you bringing your personal drama into this thread. If you have a beef with someone, take it up with them.
We keep this thread drama free, this is not like before. I don't get into peoples personal business!  Coin2 is now an open community, we all take part in making it succeed.

you are right
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

I told you, take your drama to King, not us! 
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

legendary
We keep this thread drama free, this is not like before. I don't get into peoples personal business!  Coin2 is now an open community, we all take part in making it succeed.
is it ok to run v2.1.0.0?

If anything until 2.1.3.1 is fixed, I would use 2.1.3.0, it opens quicker than previous versions and i think 2.1.0.0 had a problem with the debug log growing to gigantic file size

The thing about 3.0 is you have to redownload the entire blockchain or use the bootstrap with it to sync up. The bootstrap is most likely quicker, there should be instructions on how to use it, it can be downloaded from http://c2chain.info/bootstrap

DO you know if anyone is working on the client fix?

Yes someone is working on it, as for whats wrong with 2.1.3.1, that is the work-in-progress version, it is not accepting the blkindex.dat(from the previous 2.1.3.0 version), 2.1.3.1 is useable, but you have to resync from scratch.

UdjinM6 needs someone to sync 2.1.3.0(which had changes that actually required a total resync), and upload the blkindex.dat so he can analyze it. I would do this myself except my internet is really slow, comparable to dialup and it would take a few days to upload a file that size. I already have 2.1.3.0 sync'd and a blkindex.dat ready to go, but my internet issues are hindering me.

Anyway, if someone does this for us, I'll give a bounty of 20,000 C2.
Err... That's not what I meant. I meant let's see if someone else will have the same issue. 2.1.3.1 works comletely fine for me, so no, I'm not working on any fix.

kk, well for now lets see who has an issue with 2.1.3.1 then.. its giving blkindex.dat errors for me.

You need to get out from this community
Everyone in this community, Please pay attention to this guy.

KingArbinV (profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kingarbinv-294632) (Name: Brian Gaudinier)
He told me he is coin2 developer and coinstore owner(yes, he does)

I have paid (0.25BTC upfront) for him for helping me develop a wallet. But after he received my payment, he never send me the product. This person is very dishonest and fraud.

Everyone please be caution when deal wih this person.

Here is the 0.25 BTC he asked me to send to him.

https://blockchain.info/address/1JA4UXFaKxfLQ1hnunmtVsqrGmDE2FKvZ6

Here is our conversation screen shot.

Here is he confirmed that he received my payment
legendary
any chance to get this coin moved to POS3 or a more updated version of pos with fresh wallet that is solid>?
Yep, Coin2 needs a better technology and we will think about it.

I am happy with the current wallet and technology.

I definitely would not like to see any changes which would (again) require a swap of coins.

I also don't prefer another swap for the third time. The first and second swapping of coins were enough.

Yeah Coin2 is a old technology, yet I have to agree, another swap I think is not needed. It would be way to hard at this point, we are over 2 years old now. Some people dont even come to this site, or use other media. I can only see headaches trying to exchange c2 for new c2, So many would get lost in the exchange.

Activity: 393
Merit: 297
any chance to get this coin moved to POS3 or a more updated version of pos with fresh wallet that is solid>?

I definitely would not like to see any changes which would (again) require a swap of coins.

I also don't prefer another swap for the third time. The first and second swapping of coins were enough.

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
legendary
@zyronx, how is your game project going? When I can give it a try?

Hi there,  CoinQuest is on hold at the moment. I need to get more help with art for the game. I am working on a unnamed game project at the moment, which I aim to help to raise funds for CoinQuest and also Chain Of Conflict .
More details are coming in the coming weeks.

Ok, looking forward for that.

Btw, was there an alpha version of the CoinQuest available?

CoinQuest is still in the pre-production phase.  I hope by  late summer to have more to share soon. Look forward to other projects be shared real soon. Smiley

Hi there,  CoinQuest is on hold at the moment. I need to get more help with art for the game. I am working on a unnamed game project at the moment, which I aim to help to raise funds for CoinQuest and also Chain Of Conflict .

Ok, looking forward for that.

Btw, was there an alpha version of the CoinQuest available?
legendary

Activity: 676
i just "mined" 707.7 coins, while it is usually from 0 to 10ish  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Hi Nrigo, The summary page has always shown transactions in and out AND all minted transactions (under recent transactions) until this upgrade.  Has it been removed or do I need to switch something on?

The summary page layout is the same as the old version but not showing updates unless this has to be reordered somewhere as well.
UdjinM6 is more able to answer to you than me, because he released the last updates.

Nope, not sure why there is such issue because nothing was changed in that part of code since 2.1.2:
https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/compare/v2.1.2-bugfix.3...master

And btw, mint txes appear on overview page as usual on my Mac here. Maybe it's some Windows issues?
Activity: 603
Hi Nrigo, The summary page has always shown transactions in and out AND all minted transactions (under recent transactions) until this upgrade.  Has it been removed or do I need to switch something on?

The summary page layout is the same as the old version but not showing updates unless this has to be reordered somewhere as well.
UdjinM6 is more able to answer to you than me, because he released the last updates.
Pages:
Jump to: