Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 53. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Activity: 814
The skype account "King ArbinV" is not yours? so,It seems I am lucky enough,I didn't pay him the btc anyway. Roll Eyes

And what is your relationship with Liutongb, if I may ask?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Everyone in this community, Please pay attention to this guy.

KingArbinV (profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kingarbinv-294632) (Name: Brian Gaudinier)
He told me he is coin2 developer and coinstore owner(yes, he does)

I have paid (0.25BTC upfront) for him for helping me develop a wallet. But after he received my payment, he never send me the product. This person is very dishonest and fraud.

Everyone please be caution when deal wih this person.

Here is the 0.25 BTC he asked me to send to him.

https://blockchain.info/address/1JA4UXFaKxfLQ1hnunmtVsqrGmDE2FKvZ6

Here is our conversation screen shot.

Here is he confirmed that he received my payment

Ok as others have stated, that English is way too broken for you to have been talking to me. 2nd.. I don't do programming(this has been said several times), I mainly do maintenance and make sure the wallets are able to run. Lastly, 3rd.. Thats not even my skype account... lol, OldandGrey or Zyron either one, should have noticed or confirmedthis to begin with.

As far as your screenshots go, either photoshop'd or as Chad said my account needs its password changed...  April the 14th, 2016.. I was occupied with stuff thats been keeping me really busy and should keep me busy until August at least.

You are coming into this community because you think we look weak and are an easy scam target.. that we are not. Now on the odd chance you are not scamming, I suggest talking to UdjinM6 about working on a wallet for you.. if you had actually talked to me in the first place I would have told you to talk to him to begin with, him or Kalisto20022002, Udjin would be your better choice though..

Anyway glad to see everything has been going well in my absence. Something must be going right anyway, we have attracted the trolls and scammers out of the woodwork again.. lol

Keep up the good work everyone!

The skype account "King ArbinV" is not yours? so,It seems I am lucky enough,I didn't pay him the btc anyway. Roll Eyes
Activity: 198
I just can't wait to see C2 second to ETH in terms of volume on poloniex. It would be major milestone for C2.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Why do you need to buy something ... just sit and watch others buy for 250-800 and then bite your elbows  Smiley

lol, bite your elbows. thats funny! Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i like your altitude, you remind me to someone here  Tongue
Activity: 199
Why do you need to buy something ... just sit and watch others buy for 250-800 and then bite your elbows  Smiley
so we should buy all the way to 800?
EXE investor bought my acquaintance , 90 % is frozen at cripsty . so the price of 0.0001 is normal.
And C2 price should be around 0.00001
Investor from Russia...
Up to 0.00001 btc/c2...this is real price C2

By checking out the price atm I think your somewhat on point with your assessment.
what happen?  Cheesy

Nothing. It's just that the price currently going up.
Investor from Russia...
Up to 0.00001 btc/c2...this is real price C2
i had no doubt, just i was a bit worried about your absence
for some reason i like troll activity
legendary
Everyone in this community, Please pay attention to this guy.

KingArbinV (profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kingarbinv-294632) (Name: Brian Gaudinier)
He told me he is coin2 developer and coinstore owner(yes, he does)

I have paid (0.25BTC upfront) for him for helping me develop a wallet. But after he received my payment, he never send me the product. This person is very dishonest and fraud.

Everyone please be caution when deal wih this person.

Here is the 0.25 BTC he asked me to send to him.

https://blockchain.info/address/1JA4UXFaKxfLQ1hnunmtVsqrGmDE2FKvZ6

Here is our conversation screen shot.

Here is he confirmed that he received my payment

Ok as others have stated, that English is way too broken for you to have been talking to me. 2nd.. I don't do programming(this has been said several times), I mainly do maintenance and make sure the wallets are able to run. Lastly, 3rd.. Thats not even my skype account... lol, OldandGrey or Zyron either one, should have noticed or confirmedthis to begin with.

As far as your screenshots go, either photoshop'd or as Chad said my account needs its password changed...  April the 14th, 2016.. I was occupied with stuff thats been keeping me really busy and should keep me busy until August at least.

You are coming into this community because you think we look weak and are an easy scam target.. that we are not. Now on the odd chance you are not scamming, I suggest talking to UdjinM6 about working on a wallet for you.. if you had actually talked to me in the first place I would have told you to talk to him to begin with, him or Kalisto20022002, Udjin would be your better choice though..

Anyway glad to see everything has been going well in my absence. Something must be going right anyway, we have attracted the trolls and scammers out of the woodwork again.. lol

Keep up the good work everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Yeah 2.1.2 is not working it seems, no nodes? What caused this?

have to download the chain again sigh gonna take a few days.
Huh
http://c2chain.info/bootstrap
Roll Eyes

A couple of days ago, it only took me few hours syncing the wallet after downloading and using the bootstrap.
I never used the bootstrap, trying that now.

So... what was the outcome? did it worked for you? how much time did it take?
Just curious to get some stats Roll Eyes
C2 wallet busy with importing bootstrap file now, after 3 hours the wallet is still not loaded and windows mentions that it crashed, I keep clicking wait till program responds.. How long does this normally take?

Edit: After 3.5 hours it's synced. Thanks!

Edit2: Now have 6 connections instead of 1.

Edit3: Now 9.
legendary
Merit: 1001
King doesnt talk in broken english, he is pretty much a stickler for proper english. I have a feeling his accounts have been hacked.
He is going through some bad times right now. He does not have access to his main computer, hasnt for over a month now. Not sure
what to tell you. I hope he can come soon to defends himself from your claims.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I am a victim and I should stay quiet? Is that what you mean? Trust me, I tried thousand of times to contact him, but he never response. So what I can do? I have to let others know in case someone in the future deal with this person.

I have no idea what is going on here, I don't like you bringing your personal drama into this thread. If you have a beef with someone, take it up with them.
We keep this thread drama free, this is not like before. I don't get into peoples personal business!  Coin2 is now an open community, we all take part in making it succeed.

May I point out that you have King typing in broken English in the confirmation message  Roll Eyes

Well, I do not how he spells his name, but this is what I have.
i am still on 2.1. and fighting to stay alive with one or two conections, but staking
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Hi Nrigo, The summary page has always shown transactions in and out AND all minted transactions (under recent transactions) until this upgrade.  Has it been removed or do I need to switch something on?

The summary page layout is the same as the old version but not showing updates unless this has to be reordered somewhere as well.
UdjinM6 is more able to answer to you than me, because he released the last updates.

Nope, not sure why there is such issue because nothing was changed in that part of code since 2.1.2:
https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/compare/v2.1.2-bugfix.3...master

And btw, mint txes appear on overview page as usual on my Mac here. Maybe it's some Windows issues?

Outstanding job on the updated client. I've had trouble getting a connection for close to a year and now I'm synced with 12 connections!
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
I am a victim and I should stay quiet? Is that what you mean? Trust me, I tried thousand of times to contact him, but he never response. So what I can do? I have to let others know in case someone in the future deal with this person.

I have no idea what is going on here, I don't like you bringing your personal drama into this thread. If you have a beef with someone, take it up with them.
We keep this thread drama free, this is not like before. I don't get into peoples personal business!  Coin2 is now an open community, we all take part in making it succeed.

May I point out that you have King typing in broken English in the confirmation message  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: