Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 89. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Hi Coin2 community.

I hope you are all enjoying being able to win Coin2 playing CSGO on HYPER's Counter-Strike Global Offensive server!

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to post in our thread (linked in my sig)

Also we have a big PR campaign for HYPER starting soon and I will be sure to mention our Coin2 / HYPER partnership in the PR!

Game on!

Thanks HYPER... looking forward to seeing the PR campaign roll out
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Hi Coin2 community.

I hope you are all enjoying being able to win Coin2 playing CSGO on HYPER's Counter-Strike Global Offensive server!

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to post in our thread (linked in my sig)

Also we have a big PR campaign for HYPER starting soon and I will be sure to mention our Coin2 / HYPER partnership in the PR!

Game on!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Looking great! Any news regarding the multiplayer?

Have rghmodz looking into it, he has been doing the programming and ive been doing the model work.. multiplayer is a tough thing to get working, ive been attempting for over 2 months... made a little progress but i dont think that no wants to be a white capsule with no gun, lol.. were gonna succeed though eventually, in the mean time though were bringing plenty of stuff to do for people just wanting to explore and see what we have done so far.. like me working on a part of the island where things arent so run down, the coin2 police station is the first of those buildings. I'll be finishing the eastward grocery store too and adding it in next door, and building a few houses around the area, a gas station, a few offices, a bar, and maybe a mcdonalds lookalike unless u guys have a different resteraunt in mind.. or just a few different types. I'm open to suggestions, just keep in mind the modeling part does take time, im not as precise with angles and measurements as i should be, but im trying to work as quick as possible. Starting to understand now why big game companies have large teams of people, lol.
Activity: 814
Looking great! Any news regarding the multiplayer?
legendary
Merit: 1001
Looking good, look forward to roaming around that building. Smiley
legendary

Ok i been testing this one out in unity as i been making it in blender. This is the Coin2 Police Department.. i figured why not.. lol.. Anyways there are 3 rooms on the first floor, the 2nd floor hasn't been started yet, but im thinking maybe 8 rooms there. I can have more there due to a parking garage im gonna create attached to the first floor. Anyways this is the only room completed so far. I have over 40 hours invested in the model so far. The model is already in the game, being tested as I make it, It will be in the next demo.. and I am doing lots of detailing is the reason it is taking awhile.  It might not be finished by the time the next demo is out but it is playable and will be next to the lake when the new demo is made available.
legendary
FYI... im doing my part on securing the network....

im kinda doing my part, i forgot to close my wallet back but it seems to be able to stay open while i work without taking up too much speed for checking the model.. the room im gonna showcase is almost done, im guessing 1 more day at least if i put my attention on it..

Keep grinding...still working on my project I told you about...little more time needed.
legendary

im kinda doing my part, i forgot to close my wallet back but it seems to be able to stay open while i work without taking up too much speed for checking the model.. the room im gonna showcase is almost done, im guessing 1 more day at least if i put my attention on it..
legendary
legendary
Anyone with thoughts of employing a feature in the wallet where you only have to open it up for staking.  Doesnt the hyper wallet have something like this?

Some useful comments on the hyper thread re security and the need to be able to stake but for all other functions still to be protected by password.

I believe ours stakes everything u should have earned when you do open it.. i have a spare wallet with 12k in it and it staked almost 1k coins within 24hrs.. i hadn't had it open since january.. i kinda have to keep my resources available to photoshop, blender, and unity.

So there is no real reward for securing the network?  Just open it up up once every quarter and you will get exactly what (% wise) everyone who has been helping secure the network?  If so i think this needs to be fixed.  My two cents on that one.

Well I'm sure we should be securing the network regardless to prevent things like what happened last year, and there is some reward, and a downside to opening the wallet after a long period, some of the staking doesn't confirm and you lose out on coins if you open it after so long. While someone who has their wallet open constantly has all their stake rewards confirmed. Let me show you an example of the downside

This is my entire stake history for the last few months opening the wallet every so often.. the downside is anywhere you see a "?" on the confirms means the stake wasn't confirmed and I lost those coins. For someone that keeps their wallet going 24/7 this does not happen unless there is an actual problem with the blocks themselves confirming, at least I assume this is what is going on.. we technically could use your friend to work on the wallet if he is willing. Kalisto is off playing car salesman with his honda... so we could use that help, I can do slight modifications since I have learned how the wallet works codewise, but no where near the level of a real programmer. For now we are stable until we can find someone which is a good thing, but down the line there might be new vulnerabilities that will have to be taken care of.
legendary
Anyone with thoughts of employing a feature in the wallet where you only have to open it up for staking.  Doesnt the hyper wallet have something like this?

Some useful comments on the hyper thread re security and the need to be able to stake but for all other functions still to be protected by password.

I believe ours stakes everything u should have earned when you do open it.. i have a spare wallet with 12k in it and it staked almost 1k coins within 24hrs.. i hadn't had it open since january.. i kinda have to keep my resources available to photoshop, blender, and unity.

So there is no real reward for securing the network?  Just open it up up once every quarter and you will get exactly what (% wise) everyone who has been helping secure the network?  If so i think this needs to be fixed.  My two cents on that one.
legendary

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

legendary
legendary
think he took another day off... lol.. ill have some more screenshots in a few days.. im working on something pretty cool for the game since i have more free time to work on models. Its a police station.. for the not so abandoned part of the terrain.
legendary
Merit: 1001
legendary
legendary
Ok so rghmodz is working on the spiders, and I have started on the water to try to fix the issues with it, it works fine in the editor as it should, but once in the built version of the game it loses it underwater color. This is a preview of what it will look like once its fixed

Any hazards planned for in the water?

i have a few things in mind, maybe some piranhas or snakes.. but the important thing atm is to get the water rendering right in the built versions of the game.. i could just wait for the dev of the rfps kit to release the new version because he seems to have it fixed in his.
legendary
Ok so rghmodz is working on the spiders, and I have started on the water to try to fix the issues with it, it works fine in the editor as it should, but once in the built version of the game it loses it underwater color. This is a preview of what it will look like once its fixed

Any hazards planned for in the water?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: