Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 90. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Thought I would let you guys know there is now someone helping out with chain of conflict, a real programmer, wheelz also has a friend that wants to help out, so hopefully things start moving a bit faster around here. I had run into all kinds of trouble with the spider not wanting to animate correctly with the new code and this guy is just flying through the problems I was having. He fixed a few that would have taken me days to fix.. This leaves me wide open for modeling new buildings and other things now. His name is "rghmodz" not sure if he wanted me to single him out, but credit needs to go where its due.

Good news, keep going you'll get there.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
I did that this time Wheelz. under 800. Just have to wait till they approve it. might not be till monday.

Nice. One thing at a time.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I did that this time Wheelz. under 800. Just have to wait till they approve it. might not be till monday.
legendary
Merit: 1000
Ok I have been browsing around and seems there is going to be another version of the kit I was using coming out, joy!

So here is a taste of things to come!!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/154513922/RFPSPDevUnity5.html
legendary
Hi all, My Startjoin is almost up to 800.00 usd. I won't make my 6k goal in the next 35 minutes.
Which means I won't get the funding as is. Since they don't have flexible funding.
I should have goaled it at 700.00 or 800.00.   My computer finally died last night. the cpu and motherboard fried out.

I'm using my Mom's computer right now. which is an ancient machine. circa 2003, pentium II and 512 megs. I can't believe these
machines use to be fast once. lol.  I can at least do some publicity on the social sites for now. I need the new PC ASAP! So I can help out King with COC, and work on Coin Quest.
Also to start broadcasting and streaming news and developments of the games.

I will be starting a new StartJoin with a lower goal just for the computer.  
I also have my Indiegogo Campaign running still for another month.
Which has flexible , which means I can use the backing as it comes in
for the computer.

Help Out Chad Crypto

Bitcoin: 13GxcLTgfBrJgLs5KzLK8kHA5GSsBpFnM9

Indiegogo Campaign.

http://igg.me/at/coinquest/x

Why not just set it at what you need for the computer to get working on coinquest instead of setting it high
legendary
Thought I would let you guys know there is now someone helping out with chain of conflict, a real programmer, wheelz also has a friend that wants to help out, so hopefully things start moving a bit faster around here. I had run into all kinds of trouble with the spider not wanting to animate correctly with the new code and this guy is just flying through the problems I was having. He fixed a few that would have taken me days to fix.. This leaves me wide open for modeling new buildings and other things now. His name is "rghmodz" not sure if he wanted me to single him out, but credit needs to go where its due.

Very cool! Good to hear. We need some kick booty help! Smiley 
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Great news. Welcome rghmodz good to have you on board!!
legendary
legendary
Hi all, My Startjoin is almost up to 800.00 usd. I won't make my 6k goal in the next 35 minutes.
Which means I won't get the funding as is. Since they don't have flexible funding.
I should have goaled it at 700.00 or 800.00.   My computer finally died last night. the cpu and motherboard fried out.

I'm using my Mom's computer right now. which is an ancient machine. circa 2003, pentium II and 512 megs. I can't believe these
machines use to be fast once. lol.  I can at least do some publicity on the social sites for now. I need the new PC ASAP! So I can help out King with COC, and work on Coin Quest.
Also to start broadcasting and streaming news and developments of the games.

I will be starting a new StartJoin with a lower goal just for the computer.  
I also have my Indiegogo Campaign running still for another month.
Which has flexible , which means I can use the backing as it comes in
for the computer.

Help Out Chad Crypto

Bitcoin: 13GxcLTgfBrJgLs5KzLK8kHA5GSsBpFnM9

Indiegogo Campaign.

http://igg.me/at/coinquest/x
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hey Smiley

Can someone send me his list of nodes - I cannot sync from 48h to my wallet ... Tongue  Smiley

Thanks!

addnode=107.181.166.143

when u gonna get back with me about level designing, that 3 weeks has been 2 months..

Hey,

thanks for  a node, I will PM you about your question Smiley

Cheers.
legendary
Anyone know both Javascript and C#? Having some help would make things move quicker.

What specifically needs work using java and c#.   Is it a one time job or ongoing support.  Let me know.

Ongoing.. theres lots that i can think of to do.

Pm'd
legendary
Anyone know both Javascript and C#? Having some help would make things move quicker.

What specifically needs work using java and c#.   Is it a one time job or ongoing support.  Let me know.

Ongoing.. theres lots that i can think of to do.
legendary

legendary
Hey Smiley

Can someone send me his list of nodes - I cannot sync from 48h to my wallet ... Tongue  Smiley

Thanks!

addnode=107.181.166.143

when u gonna get back with me about level designing, that 3 weeks has been 2 months..
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hey Smiley

Thanks!
legendary
legendary
ok i want the spiders to be in 15.1 so there is going to be a delay of a few hours because my eyes have gotten heavy from staring at code all night. I have been working with them for the last 5 hours adjusting animations and things.. they seem to only work in the original javascript files so I have to rewrite them to work with C# and use the new attack methods for damaging the player/npc's. Not too big a deal, just will take a few hours.. but in case anyone is wondering what they look like now since all the shader methods have changed, here is a spoiler of the regular grey spider, the others are being saved for the 15.1 demo.

legendary
spiders are back.. had to redo half their code and still not finished... their animations are working properly but they can't kill you and you can't kill them so they are kinda annoying atm just following you around, lol.
legendary

made the armory a bit more obvious for everyone, should have this in the game along with a few other things if i get them done tonight by tomorrow.

legendary
Coin2 Presents: Chain of Conflict(Demo 15)

High-end Version For users with expensive graphic cards

Low-end Version For users with cheap graphic cards

Game starts you off with no weapon and nothing around only thing to do is die, would be good to spawn a rifle where you are or to have the player get one automatically.

Game looks good but even with 2 AMD E2-1800 APU's and with HD Radeon graphics  I can't play it as it freezes my browser.

Try going in the warehouse directly across from the church, there are tables setup with weapons and ammo. I meant to make it more obvious, but I guess I'll do that in 15.1.. Was kinda in a rush to get things done this morning before 8am, I set myself a deadline, sorry for that.

I'm also not sure of the hardware requirements for the game, I have a AMD FX-6100 six-core at 3.3 gh/z, a Radeon Sapphire HD7950 and 20gb of ram, using windows 7 64bit os and chrome as my browser. I am aware it freezes upon closing the tab, give it a few min and it will ask you to stop running the script.

This is a response about the game on the hyper thread and my reply to it, it regards hardware specifics.. just stating what I use if anyone has trouble running it, the lite version should be fine, but apparently APU's aren't good enough alone for it.
Pages:
Jump to: