Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 92. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
ok good news before i sleep and ill have to finish up sunday night, but i got it so things can be picked up in game again on unity 5(guns, ammo, med packs, food, drinks) there was some serious bug involved that broke game object tags and i had to go through and redefine every one of them... should have demo 15 out as early as monday morning and no later than tuesday. I will admit I haven't been focused on multiplayer yet, but there are things to kill now and soldiers that shoot back at you.. so the demo should be fun at least. At the moment rigid bodies are not working properly so things fly away, but I will get that fixed quickly, thats not a big deal at all.. just a hindrance for a few hours of extra work.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Block explorer says under maintenance.  Udjin any timeframe when it will be back up and working?
legendary
Ok, so I've been thinking and it was suggested by HYPERfuture, but no suggestion for a bounty... so spread the word on this.

Coin2 will be offering 100,000 C2 bounty to any game developers that use the CoinStore websites API to integrate Coin2 in their games. HYPER will be offering a bounty as well for developers to use the API to include HYPER. Do both coins get both bounties.

Nice.  We should post this in some game developer blogs.  Im Sure this will sweeten the pot

There!! u just gave me another idea for a bounty!!

Spread word about the game developer bounty, include a link to show me the post, get 200 c2 per post in different game dev communities.

btw im not paying for spam posts in the same forums.. that sorta thing will get you banned on them as well..
legendary
Ok, so I've been thinking and it was suggested by HYPERfuture, but no suggestion for a bounty... so spread the word on this.

Coin2 will be offering 100,000 C2 bounty to any game developers that use the CoinStore websites API to integrate Coin2 in their games. HYPER will be offering a bounty as well for developers to use the API to include HYPER. Do both coins get both bounties.

Nice.  We should post this in some game developer blogs.  Im Sure this will sweeten the pot

There!! u just gave me another idea for a bounty!!

Spread word about the game developer bounty, include a link to show me the post, get 200 c2 per post in different game dev communities.
legendary

Nice.  We should post this in some game developer blogs.  Im Sure this will sweeten the pot
legendary

legendary
ok im back and have been working on a map for one of the new perks on the indiegogo campaign.. the map will be available for everyone else in game at a later date for C2 purchase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Thats what I call good news, i'm more of a Counterstrike 1.6 player, thinking of including that one?

I have setup a CS 1.6 server which is ready for public testing. Please report any issues.

167.160.36.188:28015

You have an in game wallet shown in the bottom right of the screen, and a vault which can be accessed by saying !vault in game chat. You can move game tokens from your wallet and store them in the vault. You can say !crypto in game chat to see helpful information and request withdrawals. You can buy weapons and equipment by saying /guns in game chat. You can bind that to the B key for convenience by opening console and doing:
bind "b" "say_team /guns"

You can set withdrawal addresses on the !crypto page, but the game does not allow me to paste my address so I recommend using the console commands:
hyper_address
coin2_address

Helpful commands:
!vault_help
!crypto

Currently 10 game tokens are worth 1 Coin2 (or 1 HYPER).

Thanks, will try soon and report back!
im playing against bots? Cheesy

Our CS 1.6 server used to support HYPER only, but we have decided to add C2 as well. So C2 is now supported on both our CS 1.6 and CSGO servers.

There are other people who play on there regularly, especially to try and win 1000 HYPER: http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=178.0

Have fun!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Thats what I call good news, i'm more of a Counterstrike 1.6 player, thinking of including that one?

I have setup a CS 1.6 server which is ready for public testing. Please report any issues.

You have an in game wallet shown in the bottom right of the screen, and a vault which can be accessed by saying !vault in game chat. You can move game tokens from your wallet and store them in the vault. You can say !crypto in game chat to see helpful information and request withdrawals. You can buy weapons and equipment by saying /guns in game chat. You can bind that to the B key for convenience by opening console and doing:

You can set withdrawal addresses on the !crypto page, but the game does not allow me to paste my address so I recommend using the console commands:
hyper_address
coin2_address

Helpful commands:
!vault_help
!crypto

im playing against bots? Cheesy have a 180+ ping so not really playable
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

I am thinking we should start a program where we offer a small bounty, as well as twitter and promotion in our threads for online games that use the web wallet API and integrate HYPER and C2. What do you think? Ideally we want hundreds of new HYPER and C2 games.

Yep, fully agree. However you would need to coordinate with KingArbin or some of the Devs. New games, be they fps, arcade, puzzles etc. will help both coins and communities. After all, a wallet full of money and nothing to spend it on is no fun lol.

oldandgrey
Activity: 676
positive news every time i come here to check  Kiss
Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Fyi

Coinstore.me

I have just changed the wallet to display a different logo for whichever coin you have selected. Site can now be styled to suit each coin.

Oldandgrey

Ok after tuesday i should be back and working full steam again

Great thanks so much Oldandgrey!

I am thinking we should start a program where we offer a small bounty, as well as twitter and promotion in our threads for online games that use the web wallet API and integrate HYPER and C2. What do you think? Ideally we want hundreds of new HYPER and C2 games.
legendary
Fyi

Coinstore.me

I have just changed the wallet to display a different logo for whichever coin you have selected. Site can now be styled to suit each coin.

Oldandgrey

Ok after tuesday i should be back and working full steam again
Activity: 357
Fyi

Coinstore.me

Oldandgrey
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Having a hard time getting it to sync from scratch. Checked OP for addnodes or bootstrap and there is none. Can someone supply either?

Vegas

Bootstrap is available here :-

http://c2chain.info/bootstrap

addnode=107.170.168.162

VERY helpful, THANK YOU!!!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

hyper_address
coin2_address

Helpful commands:
!vault_help
!crypto

Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Happy Easter C2! Leaving my wallet open all day  Grin
Activity: 409

hyper_address
coin2_address

Helpful commands:
!vault_help
!crypto

legendary
Dont sweat the next couple days bro....take care of your family
legendary
Having a hard time getting it to sync from scratch. Checked OP for addnodes or bootstrap and there is none. Can someone supply either?

Vegas

Bootstrap is available here :-

http://c2chain.info/bootstrap

addnode=107.170.168.162

I'll update the OP with the bootstrap info right below the Github link. I meant to do that the other day.. just alot has been going on and I haven't been focusing much on the crypto stuff for the last 2 days.. only 4 more days left til everything is done with for the funeral..
Pages:
Jump to: