Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 93. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Having a hard time getting it to sync from scratch. Checked OP for addnodes or bootstrap and there is none. Can someone supply either?

Vegas

Bootstrap is available here :-

http://c2chain.info/bootstrap

addnode=107.170.168.162
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Having a hard time getting it to sync from scratch. Checked OP for addnodes or bootstrap and there is none. Can someone supply either?

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
i am so glad that we dont have HOLD YOUR SEATS, or TO DA MOON cheerleaders here, i am so sick of it

btw, i am so proud to be part of this, and proud to myself for not loosing faith and for setting buy walls arround 20 sat in those hard times, i know that i was not alone then and i am happy for all of you strong hands

keep up the good work and welcome to new investors

i like my activity Smiley

It wasnt fun being down there....but it was fun buying that low Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
i am so glad that we dont have HOLD YOUR SEATS, or TO DA MOON cheerleaders here, i am so sick of it

btw, i am so proud to be part of this, and proud to myself for not loosing faith and for setting buy walls arround 20 sat in those hard times, i know that i was not alone then and i am happy for all of you strong hands

HOLD YOUR SEATS! C2 TO DA MOON!!!

lmao

On a more serious note thank you C2 community for such a great partnership.

It's a bright future ahead.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
HOLD YOUR SEATS! C2 TO DA MOON!!!
Activity: 676

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Can someone pm me with the date the genesis block was mined for c2

sent
legendary
Lol well it did get my attention, lol
legendary
Can someone pm me with the date the genesis block was mined for c2
legendary
Merit: 1001
legendary
Posted a Translated version of the Bter article on HYPER's thread, thought I would share it here as well.

Coin2 reached a strategic cooperation with Hyper want to build a game based ecosystem

2015-03-31 16:09:19    Author: leaves    Category: News    Tags:   

Hyper Coin2 with another virtual currency reached a strategic cooperation in the game. Coin2 will be able to enter the game through Hyper Hyper, Hyper used to buy the game props, and Hyper Coin2 team can also help develop "chain of conflict" in the technical aspects of the game.

It is well known as a virtual currency Bitcoin originator, has been in the rankings, ranked first, although in recent years a variety of virtual currency after another, even in some virtual currency Bitcoin technology has surpassed itself, but on the value they can not go beyond. Because the value of Bitcoin virtual currency is not just because it is the originator of this identity, even more importantly, around Bitcoin has become a robust ecosystem, in this ecosystem, and constantly innovative companies have joined, The new entrants innovative companies, not only bring money, more importantly, brings technology. And after more than a year of big adjustment, but not really the concept that only establish their own virtual currency ecosystem, and some have been out of sight, while others are out of sight.

So as a virtual currency, how to build their own ecosystem it? Establish a kind of like Bitcoin ecosystem is clearly possible. The game is undoubtedly an entry point to establish ecosystem. Hyper this point as a virtual currency will start earlier, so far has released a lot of online games.

Each virtual currency in the past are fragmented, even vicious attack each event, and the depth of cooperation the two virtual currency, really surprised. Messages on the forum's point of view the present disclosure, Coin2 now on their platform began testing support for Hyper currency, Coin2 official also said it would continue to develop the "chain of conflict" game, I believe will give Hyper technically stand by.

Hyper also said it is to integrate into their CSGO Coin2 server (CS / CSGO / TF2 / AC)

Finally, the strategic cooperation between the two terms, to the development of virtual currency set a direction: that abandon their own way, each malicious competition, merging together to play to their strengths, to establish a common ecosystem.

Related Information:
Hyper official website: http://hypercrypto.com/ Hyper Wiki: http://hypercrypto.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page Hyper game server: http://hyper.microngaming.com/hlstats.php? Game = CSGO  Hyper market capitalization Information: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hyper/ COIN2 official website: http://coin2.us COIN2 PlayStation: http://coinstore.me/ Coin2.1 Chinese exchange total population 367,298,016
legendary
A side note even though i've suffered a heavy loss of someone very close to me, Coin2 will be a sponsor of PICISI, a new crowdfunding site. Chain of Conflict will also have its own crowdfunding page there as well.

Here is the official announcement of Coin2 as a sponsor: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10958633

For more information on PICISI and what its about click here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-picisi-wwwpicisicom-998200

legendary
Gentlemen take your time.  Family above all else.  Wish you both well
I'll be in and out for the next week.. my grandma passed away.. ive set up some things ill let oldandgrey announce when its ready, i've already done what i could on my end, its up to him now to finish them on his end.

Like King I'm going to be in and out over the next few days but for a much happier reason. My youngest daughter has just become a Mum for the first time and I need to spend some quality family time.
legendary
I'll be in and out for the next week.. my grandma passed away.. ive set up some things ill let oldandgrey announce when its ready, i've already done what i could on my end, its up to him now to finish them on his end.
I will be gone for the night, just found out my grandma is in the hospital. There are pros to adding more coins to coinstore btw.. oldandgrey pointed that out to me, we acquire more people in our community. Have fun, I'll try to check in when I can.

Take care King, family is all important.

Speaking of which I have just posted revised API documents to the coinstore. Please note that the API docs relate to the version of APIs that are currently on the development server and not all have been rolled out onto the Live server.

Anyone interested in using the API please pm me.
legendary
I will be gone for the night, just found out my grandma is in the hospital. There are pros to adding more coins to coinstore btw.. oldandgrey pointed that out to me, we acquire more people in our community. Have fun, I'll try to check in when I can.
legendary
this is the news/report on Bter since 31/03 that only appear in Mandarin section,so... as the dev team mostly English users,i think you(dev team) didn`t even realize that this is a great oppotunity to get C2 a further step to go mainstream:

https://bter.com/article/4899

I'll see about contacting the bter devs about a CNY pair.. now though, the reason im hosting ABC in the web wallet and going to setup a daemon for them is because its bittzy78's coin and he is also a Coin2 board member.. im not worried whether its a dying coin or not, they just have not services to offer besides a partnership with Qibucks. Besides I tend not to look at the negative, I think only positive even though I got quite pissed around midnight thanks to microsoft's minecraft april fools joke.. I took it serious for 5 minutes.. even went on a fb rant lmao

I agree, Bittzy78 is a friend of ours too. Doreime, don't be so evil! lol.  

that is not an obligation of C2 to help a dying coin just because its developer is your friend or a board member that i don`t remember what the contribution he bring to C2 community, and the more you emphasis about this fact then the more its show your sillyness.
you also have to consider the feeling of entire community that support C2 for a long time ,lets say if your action become true,what do you think the entire community will think about?what do you think that if  there are potential investers then your action will scaring them away?there will be many question you gonna explain a lot and it will make you exhausted like...wth is ABC?wth it relate to C2?wtf that C2 colaborate with that notorious qiwoman's coin?...etc...and beleive me..C2 image would be screwed! and more here..this is a comment you can find in ABC ann and i quote here :

"In Distribution: PoE - "Proof of Effort" This one involves no mining, but human efforts.  It's not a true giveaway coin like CommunityCoin or Coin2, as we require effort/promotion/social media tasks in order to help create momentum and community for Abundance."

they were trying to cut the connection with C2 from the beginning and now you said you want to do them a favor?

since the partnership with Hyper begin,there are many eyes watching C2 now, so if there is any decision dev team try to make,at least it is better to inform and discuss with the community first,and i'm not mean to offence but just try to say out loud my faithful thought.

You are right in a way, but technically its not that were going to partner with either of them, just offering a service to them. I might have said some words earlier that i didn't mean to type in there, like the partnership word, lol..  I stared half the night at Chain of Conflict's code and have been up since 6pm last night, its 2:47pm now my time, anyways, I know it might look bad to support lesser coins, but I am kind hearted, I beleive in helping the little guys. I do respect your opinion and all, and these lesser coins might not benefit at all from sharing our service with them, that in no way makes us or Coin2 look bad.  Coinstore.me is a service, it was always meant to be a web wallet/payment gateway and host to a vast amount of API for Game Developers. It only takes an hour of my time to setup the daemons for these other coins to be added to the web wallet. It also gives me a break from the Chain of Conflict code so I don't freak out over it, some of the code is really frustrating.
Activity: 654
this is the news/report on Bter since 31/03 that only appear in Mandarin section,so... as the dev team mostly English users,i think you(dev team) didn`t even realize that this is a great oppotunity to get C2 a further step to go mainstream:

https://bter.com/article/4899

I'll see about contacting the bter devs about a CNY pair.. now though, the reason im hosting ABC in the web wallet and going to setup a daemon for them is because its bittzy78's coin and he is also a Coin2 board member.. im not worried whether its a dying coin or not, they just have not services to offer besides a partnership with Qibucks. Besides I tend not to look at the negative, I think only positive even though I got quite pissed around midnight thanks to microsoft's minecraft april fools joke.. I took it serious for 5 minutes.. even went on a fb rant lmao

I agree, Bittzy78 is a friend of ours too. Doreime, don't be so evil! lol.  

that is not an obligation of C2 to help a dying coin just because its developer is your friend or a board member that i don`t remember what the contribution he brings to C2 community, and the more you emphasis about this fact then the more its show your sillyness.
you also have to consider the feeling of entire community that support C2 for a long time ,lets say if your action become true,what do you think the entire community will think about?what do you think that if  there are potential investers then your action will scaring them away?there will be many question you gonna explain a lot and it will make you exhausted like...wth is ABC?wth it relate to C2?wtf that C2 colaborate with that notorious qiwoman's coin?...etc...and beleive me..C2 image would be screwed! and more here..this is a comment you can find in ABC ann and i quote here :

"In Distribution: PoE - "Proof of Effort" This one involves no mining, but human efforts.  It's not a true giveaway coin like CommunityCoin or Coin2, as we require effort/promotion/social media tasks in order to help create momentum and community for Abundance."

they were trying to cut the connection with C2 from the beginning and now you said you want to do them a favor?

since the partnership with Hyper begin,there are many eyes watching C2 now, so if there is any decision dev team try to make,at least it is better to inform and discuss with the community first,and i'm not mean to offence but just try to say out loud my faithful thought.
Pages:
Jump to: