Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 94. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Nothing evil about it chad, he was just stating his opinion, everyone is allowed one,  Wink

Anyways OP updated, Added the recent news to the top of the OP and included links to pm me, oldandgrey, or you.
Found a message to us from last week that wasn't checked.. we don't really use this account much people.. its just
for looks.. lol..

Also included 3 new bounties and I forgot to add in the CS:GO link on HYPER for Coin2.. oops.. guess im back to the
OP for a min to add that in.

Ok OP is updated and nice looking
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Nothing evil about it chad, he was just stating his opinion, everyone is allowed one,  Wink

Anyways OP updated, Added the recent news to the top of the OP and included links to pm me, oldandgrey, or you.
Found a message to us from last week that wasn't checked.. we don't really use this account much people.. its just
for looks.. lol..

Also included 3 new bounties and I forgot to add in the CS:GO link on HYPER for Coin2.. oops.. guess im back to the
OP for a min to add that in.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
this is the news/report on Bter since 31/03 that only appear in Mandarin section,so... as the dev team mostly English users,i think you(dev team) didn`t even realize that this is a great oppotunity to get C2 a further step to go mainstream:

https://bter.com/article/4899

I'll see about contacting the bter devs about a CNY pair.. now though, the reason im hosting ABC in the web wallet and going to setup a daemon for them is because its bittzy78's coin and he is also a Coin2 board member.. im not worried whether its a dying coin or not, they just have not services to offer besides a partnership with Qibucks. Besides I tend not to look at the negative, I think only positive even though I got quite pissed around midnight thanks to microsoft's minecraft april fools joke.. I took it serious for 5 minutes.. even went on a fb rant lmao

I agree, Bittzy78 is a friend of ours too. Doremi, don't be so evil! lol.  

legendary
Merit: 1000
this is the news/report on Bter since 31/03 that only appear in Mandarin section,so... as the dev team mostly English users,i think you(dev team) didn`t even realize that this is a great oppotunity to get C2 a further step to go mainstream:

I'll see about contacting the bter devs about a CNY pair.. now though, the reason im hosting ABC in the web wallet and going to setup a daemon for them is because its bittzy78's coin and he is also a Coin2 board member.. im not worried whether its a dying coin or not, they just have not services to offer besides a partnership with Qibucks. Besides I tend not to look at the negative, I think only positive even though I got quite pissed around midnight thanks to microsoft's minecraft april fools joke.. I took it serious for 5 minutes.. even went on a fb rant lmao
Activity: 654
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415

Well do me a favor and login to the server, and see if you cant get the abc code to start syncing, thats the first one I compiled, something could be wrong with the way I compiled it though.. there are detailed docs in ABC2 folder as well.. If u must, get help from UdjinM6. This one is a good one to get running as I need to setup a new main node for them, Bittzy says they need it. I am probly gonna get some sleep, been going since 2pm yesterday and its already almost 9am here now.

Ok will have a look later. One thing I would say though is that we have partnered with HYPER and the fit appears to be a good fit for both sides. However there is no reason why a coin couldn't use the Wallet/ API with out partnering. After all we all use the same exchanges, but don't need to partner. Additionally it makes it easier for them to buy C2 to play CoC lol.

Lets see how things play out, but yes certainly if folk know of legitimate reasons for being careful of coins then it would be good to know.
this is not that hard to figure out right?just ask yourselve what you need the most atm..bringing in a coin that almost die won`t help C2 to go mainstream..C2 will go mainstream if it pair-up to fiat(USD/CNY/etc) or the coins in mainstream(btc/ltc/doge/etc),right now some ppl on bter are trying to push C2 pair up with CNY and this is very important step ,if dev team are so concern about the future of C2,why don`t you dev team try to convince bter to get the job done?

I actually agree with pushing to get a c2/cny pair on bter.  Do we have a POC at BTER?

Well do me a favor and login to the server, and see if you cant get the abc code to start syncing, thats the first one I compiled, something could be wrong with the way I compiled it though.. there are detailed docs in ABC2 folder as well.. If u must, get help from UdjinM6. This one is a good one to get running as I need to setup a new main node for them, Bittzy says they need it. I am probly gonna get some sleep, been going since 2pm yesterday and its already almost 9am here now.

Ok will have a look later. One thing I would say though is that we have partnered with HYPER and the fit appears to be a good fit for both sides. However there is no reason why a coin couldn't use the Wallet/ API with out partnering. After all we all use the same exchanges, but don't need to partner. Additionally it makes it easier for them to buy C2 to play CoC lol.

Lets see how things play out, but yes certainly if folk know of legitimate reasons for being careful of coins then it would be good to know.
this is not that hard to figure out right?just ask yourselve what you need the most atm..bringing in a coin that almost die won`t help C2 to go mainstream..C2 will go mainstream if it pair-up to fiat(USD/CNY/etc) or the coins in mainstream(btc/ltc/doge/etc),right now some ppl on bter are trying to push C2 pair up with CNY and this is very important step ,if dev team are so concern about the future of C2,why don`t you dev team try to convince bter to get the job done?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

legendary

Your right man and I should relax a bit, I haven't taken a day off since 2 weeks ago.. I just had another Idea for a service we could offer to other coins.. at least get somewhere lol.. I'll still be working on CoC but if oldandgrey agrees I would like to offer web wallet services along with all the APIs have to offer that he has created to other coins. I have 3 lined up for it already, I just need to get to work setting up daemons for them.

Hi Brian, think you know the answer to that one lol. Absolutely yes!!! This is the only way forward for us all. Build a large community of coins complementing and helping each other. Each coin has access to more customers/ players and each customer/ player has a greater choice of what to spend their coins on.

But yes agree that we need to be careful of the coins we include.

lol

Activity: 357

Your right man and I should relax a bit, I haven't taken a day off since 2 weeks ago.. I just had another Idea for a service we could offer to other coins.. at least get somewhere lol.. I'll still be working on CoC but if oldandgrey agrees I would like to offer web wallet services along with all the APIs have to offer that he has created to other coins. I have 3 lined up for it already, I just need to get to work setting up daemons for them.

Hi Brian, think you know the answer to that one lol. Absolutely yes!!! This is the only way forward for us all. Build a large community of coins complementing and helping each other. Each coin has access to more customers/ players and each customer/ player has a greater choice of what to spend their coins on.

But yes agree that we need to be careful of the coins we include.

lol
Ok, I am down to just a few bugs left to iron out, but these are some big ass bugs that im having some trouble squashing.. I know I said something would be out tonight and it will, I just don't know if its everything I want it to be by the time I release it..  Really wish some of you could program in C#, that would be a major help.. cause I'm learning as I go... Oh well back to work...

dont overload yourself, take it easy, there is still a lot of time

think twice before you are  going to do something stupid without informing C2 and Hyper community...if the 'orther coins' you refer here is mean Ermis or ABC..you would better don`t  for it may ruin the partnership and bring a bad reputation for yourself..just saying
legendary
Ok, I am down to just a few bugs left to iron out, but these are some big ass bugs that im having some trouble squashing.. I know I said something would be out tonight and it will, I just don't know if its everything I want it to be by the time I release it..  Really wish some of you could program in C#, that would be a major help.. cause I'm learning as I go... Oh well back to work...

dont overload yourself, take it easy, there is still a lot of time

legendary
Anyways I just beat one bug into a tiny pulp, builds should work perfectly now besides water color/fog(should be an easy fix, have an idea on this one already)... turns out there was a big conflict between stock unity assets and the realistic fps asset.. no working multiplayer as of yet unless you guys want to be white capsules with guns.. lmao..

Anyways, should I include the spiders from demo 13 or just push out a build with the robot(aliens), zombies and soldiers.. including the spiders will add on an extra hour or 2 on importing them, and placing them around the map.. btw default start area is now in the village, if you want to test swimming you have to get past the enemies so you can go to the lake..

Also, have to re-add the mini map.. shouldnt be a problem though.

Edit I take that back.. there is still a bug with picking up weapons... =(

Ill get this though..
legendary
few glad I got my c2 off BTER  Smiley

they seem to be doing better now .
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
few glad I got my c2 off BTER  Smiley
legendary
We never made it public before. that might be the reason Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
There already is a slack channel. Its called coin2.slack.com
Never seen it posted, good to know!
legendary
There already is a slack channel. Its called coin2.slack.com

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Quick note before someone says something, I am doing something with the coin2 daemon, so it will be starting and stopping and all kinds of other stuff, so please dont get crazy if your coins stop staking for a min or 2.

Ok everything is running normally again, no worries
Thanks for the Update!

Here is an update:

I figured I would go ahead and announce this even though the official announcement will come sometime this evening from the HYPER dev team on our thread.

You guys wanted Coin2 to be used in an FPS right?

Can't wait for Chain of Conflict right?

Well wait no further!!

Coin2 >>WILL<< be included in HYPER's Counter Strike GO server.
Thats what I call good news, i'm more of a Counterstrike 1.6 player, thinking of including that one?

It's up to their devs on that, I'd be happy to provide them with more C2 if they want to integrate us into their other games.

How are u keeping in touch with the Hyperdev? Too bad the C2 IRC channel is almost dead, would be nice to see what u are talking about with hyper(dev) to get new ideas flowing.

Do you know what Slack is? Maybe we should try promoting that.

We are communicating through pm, there are alot of things we are discussing that arent to be made public until the time is right, we actually got ahead of ourselves announcing the partnership a bit earlier that we intended. Just know were working on alot in the background.

get a Slack channel going
Sounds like a good plan!
legendary
Activity: 927
Quick note before someone says something, I am doing something with the coin2 daemon, so it will be starting and stopping and all kinds of other stuff, so please dont get crazy if your coins stop staking for a min or 2.

Ok everything is running normally again, no worries
Thanks for the Update!

Here is an update:

I figured I would go ahead and announce this even though the official announcement will come sometime this evening from the HYPER dev team on our thread.

You guys wanted Coin2 to be used in an FPS right?

Can't wait for Chain of Conflict right?

Well wait no further!!

Coin2 >>WILL<< be included in HYPER's Counter Strike GO server.
Thats what I call good news, i'm more of a Counterstrike 1.6 player, thinking of including that one?

It's up to their devs on that, I'd be happy to provide them with more C2 if they want to integrate us into their other games.

How are u keeping in touch with the Hyperdev? Too bad the C2 IRC channel is almost dead, would be nice to see what u are talking about with hyper(dev) to get new ideas flowing.

Do you know what Slack is? Maybe we should try promoting that.

We are communicating through pm, there are alot of things we are discussing that arent to be made public until the time is right, we actually got ahead of ourselves announcing the partnership a bit earlier that we intended. Just know were working on alot in the background.

get a Slack channel going
Pages:
Jump to: