Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 7. (Read 16059 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello how to register in this airdrop
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This is a project with a real use case. Good Luck Dev!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Saya melihat potensi dalam proyek ini Mohon wilayah kripto yang masih merupakan kawasan baru untuk dijelajahi dalam hal pelatihan dan pengembangan karir. Terima kasih
Activity: 11
Technologies now a days is getting advance more and more each day with the crypto world at times nothing is impossible and I am just happy that there are more more crypto currencies out in the market that they are trying to have the even more better version to showcase in a very competitive world that we live in tight now.
Activity: 283
Interesting project. An ambitious idea. It will be really interesting to watch. Good luck. On the right platform.
Activity: 302
I've studied your site. You have an interesting decision on connecting people with opposing interests. I think this can help people, with a skilful approach.
Activity: 83
I just saw your roadmap and white paper. Really you have all the plans mapped out. I'm so so happy I participated in the airdrop , hoping I will be lucky to be among the recipients. Surely I will henceforth keep an eye on this thread to follow proceedings. Goodluck guys
Activity: 1
In the case of such personal sensitive information, it may be a concern for the participants, how widespread information about their career level actually is.

Since time for the airdrop is tight, I had no time to check the whitepaper if personal data protection is considered with the coin.

Activity: 118
Passion brought Us here....
Activity: 8
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
CareerXon is a phenomenon which will lead to the appearance of new interconnected platform for all career pages out there.
Good Idea Smiley i think very interesting project.
Good Luck Dev.
Activity: 163
This is a very nice initiative
Activity: 966
i thinks its a good project with career...

and i have email to you dev about facebook post, good luck with this project
Activity: 81
This is a project with a real use case. Helping the companies out there to get the skilled workers they need for their vacancies by offering a platform to the whole world. The only problem I see with this is if they can really follow through with the implementation. Another Grey area is where they said that are going to training these workers, I am just wondering how they are planning on achieving that. Great idea. More power to your elbow.
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
it seems like a new concept to be implemented, still reading at a glance will learn more Wink

Goodluck
Regards
Activity: 214
Hello.
I think the most important thing is legal and profit model.
It must be adapted to the circumstances of each country.
I hope it will be success. Cheesy
Activity: 154
Activity: 462
Participated in the airdrop. I like the concept of this project. Looking forward to more updates and development
because this is the greatest project I have never found, success always
Activity: 45
good project,  and waiting for the next project
Activity: 128
It looks really nice. I'm honored to join the author
Pages:
Jump to: