Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 5. (Read 16059 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
great project.
pm send.waiting for tokens.
good luck dev
Activity: 112
Good luck dev!
The concept is really great!
This coin is going to be used in most places!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Awsome! Very hopeful project, I think!
I wanto to participate this airdrop!

thanks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I trust this campaign this is very good,this campaign help people who is jobless,searching a job through online or offline sources for which they been collecting data for many websites for over past 4 years.The biggest problem which we are facing in the world today is unemployment.Unemployment locks people in poverty.
So CareerXon made a solution for this which will lead to the appearance of new interconnected platform for all carrer pages out there,the main goal of this project is to develop tools that use new technologies,& more specifically,everything that is done in this area over the internet and offline.
Activity: 87
quite similar concept for bitjob.. looking forward for this.. great project as well
Activity: 238
Im late...maybe my next luck is on the 2nd airdrop.good luck with the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
how can we check our coins in  our ether. wallet if you dont give us the contract adress, symbol and decimal number ?
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Activity: 399
Merit: 101
Activity: 336
well done for roadmap and career oriented project

I ope u will succeed
Activity: 286
Merit: 115
Activity: 50
I am waiting excited, it looks good project
Activity: 63
Please anyone has idea of the next round of airdrop?
Activity: 61
Can you invest less than one  Eth or will there be a min?
Activity: 51
I wait for the second airdrop, hopefully soon the second airdrop launched, really can not wait to wait, hopefully not to miss and not to miss the next airdrop, if possible know how many stage airdrop in this project ,,,, Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

What will be the cost per token to invest??

https://careerxon.com/

You check the price structure just for visit the official website it's different depend on various factor and what is the duration of your investment.

Activity: 61
This seems like a wild project. It's funny I was thinking about something similar and was like why doesn't anyone try this.

I like it

I will invert in your project

Don't forget that you only invert what you can handle too loose, i do not invert to early , but maybe for later it is an good invertment

What will be the cost per token to invest??
Activity: 46
I've studied your site.
the crypto world at times nothing is impossible and I am just happy that there are more
Thanks dev
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
This seems like a wild project. It's funny I was thinking about something similar and was like why doesn't anyone try this.

I like it

I will invert in your project

Don't forget that you only invert what you can handle too loose, i do not invert to early , but maybe for later it is an good invertment
Activity: 1
Nice, looking forward to upcoming releases!
Pages:
Jump to: