Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 6. (Read 16059 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
The Project looks promising  Smiley. Could someone post more details with respect to Project features viz,: Unique Selling Point, Initial Capital Requirement (Launch Capital), Project Growth Targets & Milestones, Stakeholder interests & Rewards. Who will Audit the 'Burning'of unsold tokens?

Who are the prime stakeholder & backers of this project and what are their credentials in the industry related to this Project?

I look forward to inputs from the Project leaders and Supervisors who are authorized to provide clear answers to the above. This will indeed help the community better understand this Project and back it up for presentations online/offline
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
It's no where on the ann, and i don't feel like reading thru 30 pages of joined airdrop. So can someone tell me if this is just another ETH token, or are they offering something different here?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
TjLn6fRQ3KrC9ceikidm8wAXaB6AHqA1YV
An interesting project, and most importantly a very necessary project. Rarely you will meet on the forum really useful projects.
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
This seems like a wild project. It's funny I was thinking about something similar and was like why doesn't anyone try this.

I like it

I will invert in your project
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Have y'all guys already received the airdrop yet?
Activity: 5
The project looks legit. Good luck.
Activity: 30
big project attached to the airdrop
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Good Project, cant wait to see the progress....Goodluck!
Activity: 14
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The project seems ambitious even though there have been other similar project  and have not had a great success, however I'm interested in how development proceeds
Activity: 168

CAREERXON TOKEN SURPRISE AIRDROP FINISHED 100,000 TOKENS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ASAP
Keep in touch for next surprise airdrop
Thank you for participating

so very happy to be part of you project, exciting to know the next Goal... Smiley
Activity: 23
Activity: 7
Patiently waiting for second airdrop
Activity: 238
CareerXon is a phenomenon which will lead to the appearance of new interconnected platform for all career pages out there. This was unprecedented until now, but now the level of interaction this platform will provide for undiscovered companies & there websites for people who are looking for them. The goal of this project is to develop tools that uses new technologies, & connect the unconnected.It'll connect all careers pages to one platform which will work autonomously to update new jobs on its own & generate a list of jobs on maps where you can search jobs with your relevant skills & experience.

Program is good with good foundation of the token. A potential longterm token with good whitepaper and program is all about the career and the skills. Good luck team
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
What an amazing concept for me. Because it gives chances to all people to be able to interact or learn from each other. I'm personally really grateful to those who give opportunity or open it without limitation. Everyone has skills but economic limit hamper them. Here the place to show some skills and gives knowledge to those who are limited. Always success and develop faster because i really support your project. Life without limit i can say.
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
As far as we consider the concept is unique. Since it is towards skills development this initiative probably a hood solution for all huge skill developers.

Watch out thisproject guys. Best of luck.
Activity: 117
Waiting for next airdrop...😁🤑
Activity: 210
Seems very interesting.... waiting for airdrops and bounty information...
Activity: 150
very interesting, good luck dev
Activity: 10
project looks very interesting. looking forward to invest it.
Pages:
Jump to: