Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 2. (Read 16059 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 100
CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS
WE ARE CLOSING PRESALE & ICO IS CANCELLED AS WELL FOR NOW
Who took part in PRESALE have been refunded but tokens you can hold as bonus
I've now new plans, as my team got busy in there field jobs..
Now I'm planing to list token on different exchanges first
If needed Airdrop or ICO will be held
If interested to join this project, you can contact me at [email protected]
Token transfer will be unlocked very soon as the token lists on exchanges
Currently 140,000 tokens have been distributed to 1100 guys
Thank you keep in touch for future updates.
Your roadmap seems to be promising.Following  Smiley Smiley
Thank you
First day 50% will be over in 4 hrs
Participate now to get 50% more
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Your roadmap seems to be promising.Following  Smiley Smiley
The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
thanks
PRESALE 50% bonus for next 7 hrs
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
why do you need blockchain for this project?
you need check out our whitepaper or read old pages
i have described many time here
https://careerxon.com/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 42
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
CareerXon PRESALE STARTED UPTO 50% BONUS FIRST DAY
https://careerxon.com/presale
Good luck to us all
Huge updates mate & tempting Bonuses, 50% should put any investor into profit automatically when listing in exchangers later on.
Depending on the prices of the token when listing, this will put most of today investors buying today into 2x plus easy profit.
If you are taking part in PRESALE i recommend Ethereum its automatic distribution of tokens
i have seen many guys taking part via bitcoin cash
Thanks

PRESALE is ongoing 14 hrs for 50% bonus
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

I think it's promising check their whitepaper and roadmap all the details are there, it's up to you to appreciate it, and with a 50% bonus on day one this one looks good and profitable if the dev can indeed deliver the good I've seen a lot of good ico with that kind of bonus which has become profitable to ico investors.
Thanks

PRESALE is still ongoing 18 hrs for 50% bonus
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

I think it's promising check their whitepaper and roadmap all the details are there, it's up to you to appreciate it, and with a 50% bonus on day one this one looks good and profitable if the dev can indeed deliver the good I've seen a lot of good ico with that kind of bonus which has become profitable to ico investors.
Activity: 12
CareerXon PRESALE STARTED UPTO 50% BONUS FIRST DAY
https://careerxon.com/presale
Good luck to us all
Activity: 140
This an absolutely astonishing idea! Being able to participate in a specialized professional training platform is like a dream come true! A man should continue learning throughout his entire life, and a project that makes this process this easy, is something that makes me really excited!
In fact, many projects will not be implemented, but an excuse for super financing
I guarantee you this project platform will be implemented 100% with or without your help
we have collected 1.3 million lyrics here is proof matchlyrics.com we can do same here collecting all career pages connecting to one platform
The real deal is making companies to come on board we can't do it without any success in PRESALE & ICO.
If companies don't come on board free then we will have to pay them at start to get there permission
collection is not hard but asking companies to come on board it is.

Can anyone answer whether there is also a built-in reputation system or how are good coaches selected or evaluated?
coaches will be provide by a skill development companies who is working in this field from long as mentioned in whitepaper
we will just work as a payment processor for that part and connect skill training with career pages platform as one.
two solution underneath one platform

If you act as a payment processor only, couldn't they also use other cryptocurrency platforms as well?
Every platform have its idea and platform behind it
Twitter can't become Facebook & Facebook can't become twitter
Similarly we can't become other cryptocurrency platforms they have there own field to work on.
No one have tried & we tried to connect with them
If you have read whitepaper, We are offering 2 different fixes under one platform
1 is career pages interconnection 2nd is skill development for who uses our platform to find jobs in the listed career pages
3rd reason is to increase token value by its uses.
let me know any other questions.
Thank you
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
In fact, many projects will not be implemented, but an excuse for super financing
I guarantee you this project platform will be implemented 100% with or without your help
we have collected 1.3 million lyrics here is proof matchlyrics.com we can do same here collecting all career pages connecting to one platform
The real deal is making companies to come on board we can't do it without any success in PRESALE & ICO.
If companies don't come on board free then we will have to pay them at start to get there permission
collection is not hard but asking companies to come on board it is.

Can anyone answer whether there is also a built-in reputation system or how are good coaches selected or evaluated?
coaches will be provide by a skill development companies who is working in this field from long as mentioned in whitepaper
we will just work as a payment processor for that part and connect skill training with career pages platform as one.
two solution underneath one platform

If you act as a payment processor only, couldn't they also use other cryptocurrency platforms as well?
Activity: 29
Hope it get listed soon on other exchanges!
edited out

Contact mods or admin buddy
to resolve your account recovery problem

Tried mate but nothing seems to be able to be done. Just don't want anyone to end up being scammed, which surely has to be the only reason someone would steal an account and keep posting as if the original user.

Sorry about shitting on your thread though.

No problem bud
Presale starting in approx 1 day & 16hrs
Activity: 219
Merit: 23
edited out

[/quote]
Contact mods or admin buddy
to resolve your account recovery problem
[/quote]

Tried mate but nothing seems to be able to be done. Just don't want anyone to end up being scammed, which surely has to be the only reason someone would steal an account and keep posting as if the original user.

Sorry about shitting on your thread though.

Pages:
Jump to: