Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 3. (Read 16059 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 100
CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS
We are specifically looking for article publisher on websites & topic post in different languages
Bounty Program is re-open
You can participate
Thanks
Hey there

Like to catch the train, too.

Innovative idea behind this AFAICS.

Good luck!

DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED. HAVING ISSUES PROVING WELL ENOUGH FOR THEYMOS BUT I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON PROVING IT WITH LEGENDARY AND HERO MEMBERS I HAVE WORKED WITH BEFORE.

IF YOU HAVE EVER DEALT WITH ME BEFORE FOR ANY OF MY GROUP BUYS OR PURCHASED COINS FROM ME THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH SO I CAN PROVE WHO I AM.

ONCE I HAVE PROVED TO YOU WHO I AM THEN PLEASE ADD BAD TRUST TO MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT.

THIS IS A SCAM WAITING TO HAPPEN

STEELBOY

Apologies for the CAPS. Thought it might catch the eye.  Grin

To the hacker - I will continue to do this for every post i see of yours. If you want to make a little money from this account the only option will be selling it back to me
Contact mods or admin buddy
to resolve your account recovery problem
Activity: 219
Merit: 23
Hey there

Like to catch the train, too.

Innovative idea behind this AFAICS.

Good luck!

DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED. HAVING ISSUES PROVING WELL ENOUGH FOR THEYMOS BUT I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON PROVING IT WITH LEGENDARY AND HERO MEMBERS I HAVE WORKED WITH BEFORE.

IF YOU HAVE EVER DEALT WITH ME BEFORE FOR ANY OF MY GROUP BUYS OR PURCHASED COINS FROM ME THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH SO I CAN PROVE WHO I AM.

ONCE I HAVE PROVED TO YOU WHO I AM THEN PLEASE ADD BAD TRUST TO MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT.

THIS IS A SCAM WAITING TO HAPPEN

STEELBOY

Apologies for the CAPS. Thought it might catch the eye.  Grin

To the hacker - I will continue to do this for every post i see of yours. If you want to make a little money from this account the only option will be selling it back to me
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
hey dev any airdrop or bounty campign?
In fact, many projects will not be implemented, but an excuse for super financing
I guarantee you this project platform will be implemented 100% with or without your help
we have collected 1.3 million lyrics here is proof matchlyrics.com we can do same here collecting all career pages connecting to one platform
The real deal is making companies to come on board we can't do it without any success in PRESALE & ICO.
If companies don't come on board free then we will have to pay them at start to get there permission
collection is not hard but asking companies to come on board it is.

Can anyone answer whether there is also a built-in reputation system or how are good coaches selected or evaluated?
coaches will be provide by a skill development companies who is working in this field from long as mentioned in whitepaper
we will just work as a payment processor for that part and connect skill training with career pages platform as one.
two solution underneath one platform
Activity: 434
In fact, many projects will not be implemented, but an excuse for super financing
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Can anyone answer whether there is also a built-in reputation system or how are good coaches selected or evaluated?
If you need to translate to Spanish  and moderate the Spanish thread you can contact with me by PM.

By the way, nice web site, I like it.
Spanish RESERVED for cryptotrad
You can't transfer your tokens yet
after PRESALE & ICO the transfer will be enabled
We didn't authorize this listing
token will be listed on different sites after ICO
Activity: 434
If you need to translate to Spanish  and moderate the Spanish thread you can contact with me by PM.

By the way, nice web site, I like it.
I've missed the 1st airdrop. May I ask if there's a 2nd airdrop? If yes, when?
we don't know that's the reason it is surprise airdrop but probably end of the next month.
It all depends on PRESALE success!
Thanks.
Activity: 70
I've missed the 1st airdrop. May I ask if there's a 2nd airdrop? If yes, when?
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
hi sir can i participate on filipino translation?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Reserved, waiting for airdrop update. Thanks for the moment...
Pages:
Jump to: