Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 110. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I think this coin is going to get some serious pump for the weekend...
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
i can only state at this point that i wish i had sent more btc to cryptsy as i wanted to and bought more at .00021 etc. like i said giveaway prices

.0004 is still cheap btw ;p

I used everything I had, should have sold 350k DOGE at 160 (bought from CASH profits at 140) and be done with it, was thinking it would go to 170 by now and CASH won't recover to 4000 until later today.

The Hashing power has not caught up with the price just yet .. profits double now!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i can only state at this point that i wish i had sent more btc to cryptsy as i wanted to and bought more at .00021 etc. like i said giveaway prices

.0004 is still cheap btw ;p
legendary
legendary
CASH up 40% last 6 hours, 3k almost. Soon to go back to 5k. - Am I glad I bought 1k yesterday at 2200  Cool -

Keep faith boys n girls .. Smart Coin & Penguin are taking serious hashing away.

Just did a quick calculation:

7MH/s yields around 450 coins at 0.0003 = 0.135 BTC a day @ $750 = $100.
Electricity cost at a high price of $0.25 = $20

Still profitable just to mine and sell.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello world, hello crypto
Just started mining this. and I am getting some sort of error message in the wallet... " Checkpoint is too old. Redownload the blockchain. If warning persists contact the Development team"

Ok now a few questions..

#1) Do I really need to redownload the entire block chain?
#2) If yes to 1, how? ( Im a new miner..is this somthing to do with the app data folder? )
#3) If no to 1, is there a new wallet in the works so this message does not make me nervous?

-Thanks

i had this message and just redownloaded the new client and relaunched and that message went away.

Yes, qt 1.1 fix the issue.
Just started mining this. and I am getting some sort of error message in the wallet... " Checkpoint is too old. Redownload the blockchain. If warning persists contact the Development team"

Ok now a few questions..

#2) If yes to 1, how? ( Im a new miner..is this somthing to do with the app data folder? )
#3) If no to 1, is there a new wallet in the works so this message does not make me nervous?

-Thanks

i had this message and just redownloaded the new client and relaunched and that message went away.
what is going on? doesnt anyone want to sell at .00025 anymore??  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Ok now a few questions..

-Thanks

Hey that message means nothing, just mine as usual. I have had it on 20 plus coins before in the past.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Ok now a few questions..

-Thanks
Activity: 3
Where I can find wallet for windows?
Activity: 22
legendary
CASH had 2 really bad timing issues completely out of its control.

Just as price was getting past 7000 on OpenEx, they decided to close exchange for 3-4 days, price went down to 2200.
Then as news about Crytsy adding it spread, major DDOS attack on every exchange. Although I am not sure why the starting price was low, I was selling 1k cash for 6000-8500 and buying at 2200, then 4500-5000.

In fact, just noticed OpenEx had buy at 2500 and Cryptsy sell at 2200. Turned over 1500 coins on a quick buy Cryptsy from BTC I had and sell on OpenEx from CASH I had.

I think u need to add a zero to all of those prices  Smiley

Just a quick profit .. still have 2k coins I mined and 350k doge bought at 140 from profit when Cash was peaking.

As much as I hate to see Cash drop again, really trying hard not to get attached when I can see just how easy it is to pump a coin. Every new development pumps, then those guys move to another thing until next round. As long as Cash keeps difficulty high, that means it will recover fairly soon.
Activity: 126

Just as price was getting past 7000 on OpenEx, they decided to close exchange for 3-4 days, price went down to 2200.
Then as news about Crytsy adding it spread, major DDOS attack on every exchange. Although I am not sure why the starting price was low, I was selling 1k cash for 6000-8500 and buying at 2200, then 4500-5000.

In fact, just noticed OpenEx had buy at 2500 and Cryptsy sell at 2200. Turned over 1500 coins on a quick buy Cryptsy from BTC I had and sell on OpenEx from CASH I had.

I think u need to add a zero to all of those prices  Smiley
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Come mine Cash with us:

https://cash.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (31) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode

Great pool as Minebig.  Grin
Come mine Cash with us:

https://cash.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (31) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode
legendary

Activity: 14
how is the diff on this coin?
im willing to throw some ideas out that will get cash larger market acceptance..

1) do we have any devs that can write a point of sale addon for cash for say Microsoft Retail Management System? Microsoft has already developed a POS addon for bitcoin. maybe a small addon that does PoS cash/btc conversion and/or integrates with bitpay can give cash a heavy market presence.

2)getting cash on btc/usd exchange

3)getting cash involved in fundraiser projects around the world

i think these three steps will generate a huuuge amount of market interest.

let's move on with discussing development of this coin and ignore the trolls. its counter-productive giving them any attention. half of what they say literally has no logic to it so it's just a trollfest imo.

I am a dev. Please, put some more light on 1. Link, please.

sure i will pm you the information shortly if that's ok with you. compiling it now.

Edit: pm sent
Jump to: