Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 113. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Whoever buys this coin now is simply crazy. It went from 60,000 down to 20,000 in 2 days. In another 5 days you can get this rubbish at 5,000 and in 20 days for 120 satoshi.

Mark my words and keep buying now. i see rivers of tears Cheesy

Iam just curious... why you think its a shit coin? what is the reason ? cos you still writing" shit shit shit and other coins are shit " I think you are a simply troll Smiley

cheers

Because he is believing in infinitecoin Smiley Check he's latest posts.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Mordillo just wants to buy low, that's all, like any others trolls trashing early coins while it's possible Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Whoever buys this coin now is simply crazy. It went from 60,000 down to 20,000 in 2 days. In another 5 days you can get this rubbish at 5,000 and in 20 days for 120 satoshi.

Iam just curious... why you think its a shit coin? what is the reason ? cos you still writing" shit shit shit and other coins are shit " I think you are a simply troll Smiley

cheers
Activity: 70

legendary
dose trolls, keep dreaming about ur 120 satoshis, not gonna happen Smiley

(as if we don't know already that cryptsy is a coin price killer for sharks to buy as low as possible and then pump like crazy Wink)

Really? At least  Cryptsy has some volume and buyer/seller lined up although maybe fake and computer program At least gives you the option to buy and sell.

Yuo want it to be on other exchanges where buy and sell is like 12000 buy 98000 sell?

I am still baffled this thing is over 20,000 mark my words thats 20 THOUSAND Satoshi!!!! Moon is only 11, Doge is only 161, NETCOIN (no premine) is only 1200. This is 20 THOUSAND?? Something is off with this picture.

How can u compare this to doge or moon ? volume is nowhere close ? Are you a complete crypto noob or just a full retard ? Help me there cause i feel pity for u, how can u even give ur opinion here without being ashamed of yourself is beyond me  Smiley
Activity: 112
Sell at lower prices, I will buy cheap from retarded noobs.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Hey guys how do u think about Cash coin prognoses.
i mean future 1-4 week.
Its 35,000 Satoshi, thats 35 THOUSAND! It definately has a lot of room to sink, this will be trading in the 500~700 Satoshi in a month.

35,000 thats 35 THOUSAND satoshi? WHY?

500-700 Satoshi? No man, that's still to high. I'm planing to get a small bag at ~120 Satoshis.

Sorry, but this is the real world.

You are one of the dumbest noobs on this board. 120 satoshi??? lol you fucktard.... doge started with 1000 000 coins per block and trades over that.

This has 16 coins per block right now and you think it will go for the same price.... get a fucking clue dipshit.  

Can you not notice 1000 000 is quite a bit more than 16?

How are these noob morons allowed out of their noob jail so soon?  why are these fools not locked up for weeks in there.

Put these assclowns on your ignore list.

Do you really think these have the hash power to get any  CASH coins to sell on cryptsy?  of course not. They probably have never even traded coins on cryptsy before.

dunno, but you always make me laugh so hard lmao
i think this coin is shit  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello world, hello crypto
Now i think 120 satoshi might still be too high. Guess it will land like the moon coin somewhere around 12-13 satoshi. Reason? Because it's a shit coin like 100 others. 

I have patience... all i need to do is wait and laugh my ass off how the value goes down. Cheesy

@cryptohunter: Looks like you are a big bagholder that bought this shit at a high price ---> LOL  Grin

I bet that you doesn't read finish the OP, I pity you for your ignorance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

(as if we don't know already that cryptsy is a coin price killer for sharks to buy as low as possible and then pump like crazy Wink)

Really? At least  Cryptsy has some volume and buyer/seller lined up although maybe fake and computer program At least gives you the option to buy and sell.

Yuo want it to be on other exchanges where buy and sell is like 12000 buy 98000 sell?

I am still baffled this thing is over 20,000 mark my words thats 20 THOUSAND Satoshi!!!! Moon is only 11, Doge is only 161, NETCOIN (no premine) is only 1200. This is 20 THOUSAND?? Something is off with this picture.
legendary

Now i think 120 satoshi might still be too high. Guess it will land like the moon coin somewhere around 12-13 satoshi. Reason? Because it's a shit coin like 100 others. 

I have patience... all i need to do is wait and laugh my ass off how the value goes down. Cheesy

@cryptohunter: Looks like you are a big bagholder that bought this shit at a high price ---> LOL  Grin
legendary
i will buy a shitload at the ground to make this POS burning  Smiley

Any idea when the POS starts ? The coin should jump in value when it will happen  Smiley
23000 Satoshi?? Thats really high for a dump dip shit coin.

What a waste of my mining power for 3 days.

Cant even sell the crap coins, the buy orders are all 0.11 coin.

Scarcity does not create value.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i mean future 1-4 week.
Its 35,000 Satoshi, thats 35 THOUSAND! It definately has a lot of room to sink, this will be trading in the 500~700 Satoshi in a month.

500-700 Satoshi? No man, that's still to high. I'm planing to get a small bag at ~120 Satoshis.

You are one of the dumbest noobs on this board. 120 satoshi??? lol you fucktard.... doge started with 1000 000 coins per block and trades over that.

This has 16 coins per block right now and you think it will go for the same price.... get a fucking clue dipshit.  

How are these noob morons allowed out of their noob jail so soon?  why are these fools not locked up for weeks in there.

Do you really think these have the hash power to get any  CASH coins to sell on cryptsy?  of course not. They probably have never even traded coins on cryptsy before.

I like this coin, looks very promising to me. But you got to admit it lacks of interest, it's volume is miserable. The result of poor marketing, i think it can drop under 20k satoshi or even 10k in the worst scenario.

Yes, indeed as with most devs with technical skills, the marketing is quite terrible. The problem is most people have no clue, they see coins with millions in each block and go for those copy and paste shitclones that are obvious scams. Let's hope the market picks up a bit. Sad to see best coins flounder around whilst the crap get's pumped.

Great name and good coin design. Not going to trade any at this stage. These kind of coins have a habbit of being sleepers for a while, then all of a sudden they pick up steam quickly.

I always thought a scrypt version of xpm with pos could be the ultimate coin design....we have to wait and see.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i mean future 1-4 week.

Do you really think these have the hash power to get any  CASH coins to sell on cryptsy?  of course not. They probably have never even traded coins on cryptsy before.

I like this coin, looks very promising to me. But you got to admit it lacks of interest, it's volume is miserable. The result of poor marketing, i think it can drop under 20k satoshi or even 10k in the worst scenario.
legendary
i mean future 1-4 week.

legendary
lol the noob retards are here, who can explain to these fucktards that with blocks of only 16 coins compared to the normal shit with millions per block they mine it is going to be more expensive.

They have no clue most of these fools Smiley
i mean future 1-4 week.

Maybe after 48 hours it will arrive, or inquire the block explorer.
[/quote]

Thanks Cryptsy customer service fixed it.
Jump to: