Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 111. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Craptsy taking deposits 2 days, one deposit still hanging forever... Not going to sell, thank you craptsy, deposited when the price plummeted 3 times. Typical craptsy fraud, sell short from blocked deposits, rebuy low after self-made dump.
+ 1000000000
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Craptsy taking deposits 2 days, one deposit still hanging forever... Not going to sell, thank you craptsy, deposited when the price plummeted 3 times. Typical craptsy fraud, sell short from blocked deposits, rebuy low after self-made dump.

+1

exactly.. buy them out and then they will have nothing to dump.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
im willing to throw some ideas out that will get cash larger market acceptance..

1) do we have any devs that can write a point of sale addon for cash for say Microsoft Retail Management System? Microsoft has already developed a POS addon for bitcoin. maybe a small addon that does PoS cash/btc conversion and/or integrates with bitpay can give cash a heavy market presence.

2)getting cash on btc/usd exchange

3)getting cash involved in fundraiser projects around the world

i think these three steps will generate a huuuge amount of market interest.

let's move on with discussing development of this coin and ignore the trolls. its counter-productive giving them any attention. half of what they say literally has no logic to it so it's just a trollfest imo.

I am a dev. Please, put some more light on 1. Link, please.
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
i think they really will spend time just trying to crash cash. like i mentioned before, thats the problem with big hashers. they get alot so they can get alot of quick btc no matter the price and they dump and crash the stock cashout and fuck everyone else. i hope that cash will attract some big investors to absorb their dumps and pump cash after  very quick so that they cant buy back in.

Looking to attract investors?
I invested in this coin most of my earnings hardly obtained from mining other coins on the last month.
In the last 24 hours I have lost about 50% of my investment, and I even have to consider myself lucky of having sold soon. Otherwise I would have lost maybe 70%

I should choose better my next coin!!!  Angry
Bye, bye, [CASH]

so why not just buy double or triple each time it drops? it's .00021 now. we will eventually absorb all the dumper's cash and the price can soar with new investors. and ull get back all ur investment. there is no reason for cash to sell for anything less than .001btc. and with more hash/investor interest i think it can do significantly better than that. we just have to absorb all the dumper's coins and wait till he/she has sold out.

but it's obviously a hate dump so there is no logic in what is going on.. means better deals for us who wish to invest in cash. ive worked in Point of Sale for years and im really interested in seeing this coin become the first alt to get it's own point of sale addon. at $1 it would be an excellent standin for smaller transactions.

bitcoin is not going to cross $1000 for a while imo. too many players are still trying to get in and at .0001/5 transaction fee means u cant buy anything for less than 10/50 cents. imagine paying for something only worth $1. u would pay 10 cents just to make the purchase using bitcoin.

but secondly what many should observe, is that when btc goes into a coin and the stock is crashed that means the value of the btc in that coin loses value as well.. not so? so dumping on investors actually hurts the btc the dumpers are trying to get. they try to hurt the coin but hurt themselves.. this is why i say.. Buy Cash Now! what is on cryptsy is a giveaway in itself. we dont have to mine at these prices it's a purely investment coin already.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
im willing to throw some ideas out that will get cash larger market acceptance..

1) do we have any devs that can write a point of sale addon for cash for say Microsoft Retail Management System? Microsoft has already developed a POS addon for bitcoin. maybe a small addon that does PoS cash/btc conversion and/or integrates with bitpay can give cash a heavy market presence.

let's move on with discussing development of this coin and ignore the trolls. its counter-productive giving them any attention. half of what they say literally has no logic to it so it's just a trollfest imo.

they are very good ideas,....

in addition to these

we need to get on coinmarket cap

we need to do some giveaways like all other coins , this will have to be done on the cash website now though since giveaways are banned on here.

the only issue with a zero premine coin like this is there is little in the dev fund for paying for development. On coin design alone this coin is top tier.

what are the criteria for a coin to get on coinmarketcap and coinwarz? i believe that profitability is the most important thing that attracts miners. as it is cash can be pumped back .0006 on cryptsy with just a few btc. but getting them at .0002 is nice  Grin

the coin needs just a block explorer and a decent exchange, coin market cap should then get this listed up.

in addition to these

we need to do some giveaways like all other coins , this will have to be done on the cash website now though since giveaways are banned on here.

the only issue with a zero premine coin like this is there is little in the dev fund for paying for development. On coin design alone this coin is top tier.

what are the criteria for a coin to get on coinmarketcap and coinwarz? i believe that profitability is the most important thing that attracts miners. as it is cash can be pumped back .0006 on cryptsy with just a few btc. but getting them at .0002 is nice  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
At the end only cryptohunter will be the last bagholder.... that angry little prick.

Activity: 6
Merit: 250
i think they really will spend time just trying to crash cash. like i mentioned before, thats the problem with big hashers. they get alot so they can get alot of quick btc no matter the price and they dump and crash the stock cashout and fuck everyone else. i hope that cash will attract some big investors to absorb their dumps and pump cash after  very quick so that they cant buy back in.

Looking to attract investors?
I invested in this coin most of my earnings hardly obtained from mining other coins on the last month.
In the last 24 hours I have lost about 50% of my investment, and I even have to consider myself lucky of having sold soon. Otherwise I would have lost maybe 70%

I should choose better my next coin!!!  Angry
Bye, bye, [CASH]
Activity: 266
Yes, i bought for 1 BTC a bag IFC at the right time for 0.00000068 satoshi (for LTC!). I bought some more recently, as things are looking good. I believe it was a good move so far. And i'll keep holding them for another year. We will see what happens.  Grin

Don't be sad that CashCoin will drop so hard. I'll be there when it hits 120 satoshi to avoid that this coin gets removed from Cryptsy. Isn't that a nice move?

And now: Keep crying that nobody is really interested in this C(r)ashCoin.  Cheesy

Dude you never bought anything, you dream of saving up and owning your own cent one day. Keep mining with you zx81 and in a few years that is a respectable goal. You bought 1 BTC bag .....hehehe you noobs..

Are you the only one pumping CASHcoin? Because no one else seem to be a big fan of this losing phenomenon. You should've sold, you shouldve had less faith in this POS and more BTC, now you are called a bagholder. Keep holding, you will eventually sell at 120 Satoshi

dude what has this coin ever done to you? stop hating on the coin. basic math suggests that this coin will be worth more than doge etc and should not be anywhere near 120 satoshi. if u dont like the coin then just leave it alone why taking so much time to post on this thread. it doesnt make sense that you hate the coin yet are waiting to buy at 120 satoshi? hmmm

Wasted 3 days of my hasing power while it is dropping like a HEAVY METAL INFUSED ROCK in very low viscosity liquid. Yet still above 20,000 Satoshi. You guys enjoy it.
legendary

in addition to these

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
But, I bought a Japanese fishing boat a few months ago and now all it's good for is supplying troll food.

legendary
Yes, i bought for 1 BTC a bag IFC at the right time for 0.00000068 satoshi (for LTC!). I bought some more recently, as things are looking good. I believe it was a good move so far. And i'll keep holding them for another year. We will see what happens.  Grin

Don't be sad that CashCoin will drop so hard. I'll be there when it hits 120 satoshi to avoid that this coin gets removed from Cryptsy. Isn't that a nice move?

And now: Keep crying that nobody is really interested in this C(r)ashCoin.  Cheesy

Dude you never bought anything, you dream of saving up and owning your own cent one day. Keep mining with you zx81 and in a few years that is a respectable goal. You bought 1 BTC bag .....hehehe you noobs..

Are you the only one pumping CASHcoin? Because no one else seem to be a big fan of this losing phenomenon. You should've sold, you shouldve had less faith in this POS and more BTC, now you are called a bagholder. Keep holding, you will eventually sell at 120 Satoshi

this made me laugh....hard

"Actually no, its not true with Miners. BTC miners have been making less than their electricity but they still mine, in billions of hashrates. Because they think BTC will go to $1M or something"

this actually backs up our side of the argument....hehe...  yes you need to expend more energy for more expensive coins. .... you silly sausage...

Your brand of stupidity is actually more funny than offensive...

Please continue, you are funny.

I bet you're great fun to watch in real life..... do you go around shouting random shit and banging into things with your dense skull causing damage to more valuable things hehel?

As i said to you.... go check out coinmarket cap, take your care assistant with you because it can be confusing at first (especially so to full retards) and look at 2 things whilst you're there. 1 the indvidual cost of the coins 2. the current minting ..... after a few hours you (or your care assistant) will notice a correlation there ..i.e..HIGH MINTING CURRENCIES HAVE A FAR FAR LOWER VALUE THAN LOW MINTING CURRENCIES.

Just because you can't see why diamonds should cost more than grains of sand, it does not mean the rest of the human race is a stupid as you are.  

Please get back to cleaning those public toilets now, your day job must come before these flights of fantasy involving you with vast amounts of cents to trade into xpm at the click of a button...hehe someday little grasshopper.

Yes, i bought for 1 BTC a bag IFC at the right time for 0.00000068 satoshi (for LTC!). I bought some more recently, as things are looking good. I believe it was a good move so far. And i'll keep holding them for another year. We will see what happens.  Grin

And now: Keep crying that nobody is really interested in this C(r)ashCoin.  Cheesy

dude what has this coin ever done to you? stop hating on the coin. basic math suggests that this coin will be worth more than doge etc and should not be anywhere near 120 satoshi. if u dont like the coin then just leave it alone why taking so much time to post on this thread. it doesnt make sense that you hate the coin yet are waiting to buy at 120 satoshi? hmmm
Actually no, its not true with Miners. BTC miners have been making less than their electricity but they still mine, in billions of hashrates. Because they think BTC will go to $1M or something.

Using stupid people as evidence to support a stupid argument is stupid. Three stupid's should == ban.

Let the ASICs do the coins where they work, they're more efficient and are where the future is (more efficient hardware, lower transaction fees. Not sure if/how PoS will work without miners). When Scrypt ASICs arrive, I won't mine a scrypt coin that I lose money mining, I'll work on something else and buy the scrypt coin I like, getting more of it because what I'll be doing won't be losing me money.

CASH is more expensive because it has to be to pay the electric to maintain the coin.

Even now with difficulty @ 346 I can mine ~300,000 MOON a day and need 0.013BTC a day to pay the electric alone.
I therefore need to sell each MOON for >~5 satoshi.

I can currently mine ~200 CASH per day at current 8 difficulty.
I therefore need to sell each CASH for >~7,000 satoshi.

I'm in the UK and have ~5MHs

EDIT:
300,000 / 200 = 1,500
7,000 / 5 = 1,400

See a resemblance?

Actually no, its not true with Miners. BTC miners have been making less than their electricity but they still mine, in billions of hashrates. Because they think BTC will go to $1M or something.
CASH is more expensive because it has to be to pay the electric to maintain the coin.

Even now with difficulty @ 346 I can mine ~300,000 MOON a day and need 0.013BTC a day to pay the electric alone.
I therefore need to sell each MOON for >~5 satoshi.

I can currently mine ~200 CASH per day at current 8 difficulty.
I therefore need to sell each CASH for >~7,000 satoshi.

I'm in the UK and have ~5MHs

EDIT:
300,000 / 200 = 1,500
7,000 / 5 = 1,400

See a resemblance?
Market is very small and prone to manipulation with as little as 50MH/s ... let it grow up.

CASH will be fine, I did not want to sell at 0.0006 - 85 everything, but should have to buy twice back now. The fact that difficulty has not collapsed back to 4 from 12 is a good sign, the coin is good .. just needs more to know about it.

i was just about to say that, at this point its cheaper to buy cash than to mine it because the difficulty isnt going back down. at .00025 i myself bought some enough to cover for 2 days mining. but we'll need to pump the price to gather more mining interest. let it hit .001 and everyone will come running back to cash. then they will question why it is so expensive and discover the pos side and how it works.
Jump to: