Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 112. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what a angry c(r)ashcoin community  Cheesy

@cryptohunter: Go fuck yourself, dumbass

Can't wait to speak bad about this coin everywhere, just to tease that cryptohunter-prick

hehe, thanks keep going.... i love dummies... tell me some more of your great plans...

Everyone is sure to listen to some moronic noob that has no capacity for reason or sense...hehe keep going...

That's the problem with "speaking bad" you must have some evidence to back it up else it just looks like what it is ... some noob troll with no understanding or comprehension of what it is he is ranting about Smiley

Get back to your coingen shit clones with a trillion coins per block.... they are far more fitting to your type - skid mark.

I feel mean toying with (sub)humans like yourself....but i just can't help it.

You have no understanding of (anything obviously) crypto, so please don't display your ignorance so vividly for all to enjoy.

So far here is your reasoning from what i can gather....although your thought mechanisms are so convoluted i probably can't really use logic and reason to decipher your blatherings...

Sand is less valuable than diamonds.....i'm a loser and unlikely to ever get diamonds  so i'll pretend to myself sand is just as valuable and try to convince others to swap some of their diamonds for some sand?

Is that what you are trying to tell us?? 

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Your analogies display a real lack of any kind of intelligence.

i was thinking the same...  Cool

i mean how stupid can someone be?

why should a limited edition of 47mio coins be less worth than a coin with 100billion?
there are already more than 900 times more doge mined than cash will ever be available...

for super stupid people out there...
why is gold more worth than silver and why is platinum more worth than gold? Hm?
Some hint… it's not because platinum looks so cool…
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what a angry c(r)ashcoin community  Cheesy

@cryptohunter: Go fuck yourself, dumbass

Can't wait to speak bad about this coin everywhere, just to tease that cryptohunter-prick
legendary

You're another complete and utter rancid little turd. Have you ever noticed those coins come in blocks of millions or hundreds of thousands??? this one is averaging block sizes of 16-18?? It must be a strange and crazy world to you there looking out from inside your deformed and hollow skull. I can't stop thinking about you couple of morons and how terrible it must be to be in a state of confusion and wonderment over the most simple of things.  

HEHE what a couple of retards. Please add some more to this thread so you can demonstrate just how stupid you both are.

Tell us more about your wise investments/fantasies with limitless BTC you posses after mining on your dads stolen laptop for one entire week since you first heard about crypto...

Tell us about your future investments/dreams not something you noticed had already gone up or down after puzzling out those confusing squiggles that you can now almost pronounce as graphs.

I am appaled by your lack of basic understanding of simple logic, not even economics.

A developer sitting on his $25 OfficeDepot Chair type: 0.000000042 coins per block
Another developer sitting on his $25 Staples Chair types: 1 Gazzilllion coins per block

WTF does it matter? Why is one now more expensive than the other?

Just because the number the developer types in the code? That doesnt make his coin better or worth more.

CASH is simply trading at an ABSURD level of 23,000 (thats 23 THOUSAND with a T) Satoshis . This is just unbelievable.

I work all year long and I dont get paid any Chinese Yen at all. Does that make Chinese Yen more valuable? You are an idiot.

Hehe you sound even more confused/deluded/retarded than before. Take a look at this amazing trend on coinmarket cap...... coins that have HUGE minting numbers cost LESS than those that have SMALL minting numbers. I know scarcity does not always result in greater worth....i mean take your brain matter - very scarce but even the remaining sub particle is without value.

Thanks for the entertainment.

You work all long and don't get paid at all, i'm sure of that.

Your analogies display a real lack of any kind of intelligence.
Activity: 196
cash.PoolMineWith.Us

It's your pool.  It's available.  It's now.  It's cliche.  It's run out of stupid adjectives.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Market is very small and prone to manipulation with as little as 50MH/s ... let it grow up.

CASH will be fine, I did not want to sell at 0.0006 - 85 everything, but should have to buy twice back now. The fact that difficulty has not collapsed back to 4 from 12 is a good sign, the coin is good .. just needs more to know about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

You're another complete and utter rancid little turd. Have you ever noticed those coins come in blocks of millions or hundreds of thousands??? this one is averaging block sizes of 16-18?? It must be a strange and crazy world to you there looking out from inside your deformed and hollow skull. I can't stop thinking about you couple of morons and how terrible it must be to be in a state of confusion and wonderment over the most simple of things.  

HEHE what a couple of retards. Please add some more to this thread so you can demonstrate just how stupid you both are.

Tell us more about your wise investments/fantasies with limitless BTC you posses after mining on your dads stolen laptop for one entire week since you first heard about crypto...

Tell us about your future investments/dreams not something you noticed had already gone up or down after puzzling out those confusing squiggles that you can now almost pronounce as graphs.

I am appaled by your lack of basic understanding of simple logic, not even economics.

A developer sitting on his $25 OfficeDepot Chair type: 0.000000042 coins per block
Another developer sitting on his $25 Staples Chair types: 1 Gazzilllion coins per block

WTF does it matter? Why is one now more expensive than the other?

Just because the number the developer types in the code? That doesnt make his coin better or worth more.

CASH is simply trading at an ABSURD level of 23,000 (thats 23 THOUSAND with a T) Satoshis . This is just unbelievable.

I work all year long and I dont get paid any Chinese Yen at all. Does that make Chinese Yen more valuable? You are an idiot.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i think they really will spend time just trying to crash cash. like i mentioned before, thats the problem with big hashers. they get alot so they can get alot of quick btc no matter the price and they dump and crash the stock cashout and fuck everyone else. i hope that cash will attract some big investors to absorb their dumps and pump cash after  very quick so that they cant buy back in.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I like the idea of CASH but I think the marketing is bad... the coin isn't listened on most alt coin comparison sites... Sad

For example... http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency there are coins on the list which are not even listed at cryptsy...
without some more marketing this coin won't be as successful as it could be...

Hitting Cryptsy directly without the coined up case was premature imo because this coin has no hype or marketing, so no wonder why all the dump and low buy support. People are wondering what is this coin that hits Cryptsy out of the blue. This coin is so young anyway, lots of things remain to be done.
Most people don't even know about the POS side of this coin.
legendary
dose trolls, keep dreaming about ur 120 satoshis, not gonna happen Smiley

(as if we don't know already that cryptsy is a coin price killer for sharks to buy as low as possible and then pump like crazy Wink)

Really? At least  Cryptsy has some volume and buyer/seller lined up although maybe fake and computer program At least gives you the option to buy and sell.

Yuo want it to be on other exchanges where buy and sell is like 12000 buy 98000 sell?

I am still baffled this thing is over 20,000 mark my words thats 20 THOUSAND Satoshi!!!! Moon is only 11, Doge is only 161, NETCOIN (no premine) is only 1200. This is 20 THOUSAND?? Something is off with this picture.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I like the idea of CASH but I think the marketing is bad... the coin isn't listened on most alt coin comparison sites... Sad

For example... http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency there are coins on the list which are not even listed at cryptsy...
without some more marketing this coin won't be as successful as it could be...
legendary
Yes, i bought for 1 BTC a bag IFC at the right time for 0.00000068 satoshi (for LTC!). I bought some more recently, as things are looking good. I believe it was a good move so far. And i'll keep holding them for another year. We will see what happens.  Grin

Don't be sad that CashCoin will drop so hard. I'll be there when it hits 120 satoshi to avoid that this coin gets removed from Cryptsy. Isn't that a nice move?

And now: Keep crying that nobody is really interested in this C(r)ashCoin.  Cheesy

Dude you never bought anything, you dream of saving up and owning your own cent one day. Keep mining with you zx81 and in a few years that is a respectable goal. You bought 1 BTC bag .....hehehe you noobs..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Hey guys how do u think about Cash coin prognoses.
i mean future 1-4 week.
Its 35,000 Satoshi, thats 35 THOUSAND! It definately has a lot of room to sink, this will be trading in the 500~700 Satoshi in a month.

35,000 thats 35 THOUSAND satoshi? WHY?

500-700 Satoshi? No man, that's still to high. I'm planing to get a small bag at ~120 Satoshis.

Sorry, but this is the real world.

You are one of the dumbest noobs on this board. 120 satoshi??? lol you fucktard.... doge started with 1000 000 coins per block and trades over that.

This has 16 coins per block right now and you think it will go for the same price.... get a fucking clue dipshit.  

blah rage at noobs blah

I can't tell the idiots who compare MOON to CASH prices directly as if the coin is comparable from those who are trolling for a reason and trying to play their part in the manipulation of the coin!?

I've only been on the Crypto scene since early December (like thousands of others), but I can tell the approximate price of a coin from it's specs pretty well already, how much impact can trolling really have?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
GO GO CASH ..

The price is actually not terrible considering the pump it had before Cryptsy. And yesterday's DDOS of all exchanges + BTC fall = everything down.

Also MINT coin came out with 3GH/s, part from CASH pools.

Keep at it boys n girls ..  Cool
Activity: 440
Hello,

How can I add node to the wallet, i still can't sync it ?

THanks,
Activity: 252
Yes, i bought for 1 BTC a bag IFC at the right time for 0.00000068 satoshi (for LTC!). I bought some more recently, as things are looking good. I believe it was a good move so far. And i'll keep holding them for another year. We will see what happens.  Grin

Don't be sad that CashCoin will drop so hard. I'll be there when it hits 120 satoshi to avoid that this coin gets removed from Cryptsy. Isn't that a nice move?

And now: Keep crying that nobody is really interested in this C(r)ashCoin.  Cheesy

Wow. world class dick award goes to this guy.
Activity: 112

So good coin that cryptsy have that in the ass and also community.
legendary
Activity: 70

legendary
lol the noob retards are here, who can explain to these fucktards that with blocks of only 16 coins compared to the normal shit with millions per block they mine it is going to be more expensive.

They have no clue most of these fools Smiley

That must be the most random unbrained peons i saw on these forums, but maybe they are just playing dumb to create panic sell, cause such stupidity just can't be real, at least i hope for humanity's sake Wink
Jump to: