Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept! - page 19. (Read 57180 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
devs, we really need coin control feature in the wallet to maintain inputs for best POS
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I haven't seen any stake since 10.5. My wallet is unlocked. Before it was staking like crazy every couple of hours. What's the problem?

I believe this will be different based on when the timing of your coins, how long the coins are staked and the coins that are in "stakeable" again.  As the balance grows and you get your stake completed your new balance has to go through staking process.  I could just be jabbering off my rocker because I got off from an overnight 12 hour shift keeping planes in the air.  Smiley 

Dev is watching (as he has been watching the thread).  They will be able responding soon I imagine.  Good observation.  My staking did not start immediately because I had my wallet locked until recently.

Be well.  We should all spend a few moments to support the coin and make sometime of post, or communication regarding the CCX on other forums.

"CCX til the World can stand on it like Its name says."
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
I haven't seen any stake since 10.5. My wallet is unlocked. Before it was staking like crazy every couple of hours. What's the problem?
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Mobile Faucet Ready.  Scan the QR code or Text "CornerstoneCoin" to 82257 and then your wallet address.  Random reward number between 1-1000. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
Activity: 57
So far so good on the transition to POS.   Cool

I'm glad nothing wet wrong during the transition.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
now seeing block reward 15!!! everybody will buy the 1 sat coins  Grin Grin Grin

there is no suchs blocks...
legendary
Activity: 1064
now seeing block reward 15!!! everybody will buy the 1 sat coins  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
So what is the idea behind this coin? 
Activity: 112
So far so good on the transition to POS.   Cool
legendary
GO !!! LAST 10 BLOCKS TILL POS !!!
NOW WE WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPENS!!! HOPE THE BEST Grin Grin Grin
legendary
legendary
GO !!! LAST 10 BLOCKS TILL POS !!!
We are down to the last 100 blocks of POW!
Activity: 138
IS APPROXIMATELY 4 HOURS WHO WANTS MORE ON MAINE CCX 100 000 - 200 000 CCX FOR BLOCK, THEN ALL OF BLOCK 15 CCX.
HTTP :/ / CCX.MINING-POOL.IN
Activity: 48
Thanks for the updates!
POW will be ending within a few hours.  We've made a request to the Hashcows multipool to add CCX as a payout option.  If everyone reading this would do the same they may add us.  This would increase buy pressure on the exchanges and likely drive the price upward.  Thanks!!
The website is getting a facelift!  Check it out:

cornerstonecoin.org  Cool
Activity: 42
An interesting quirk in the code has revealed itself.  With the average POW block reward of 150,000 CCX we should have a total of approximately 5.2 billion CCX at block 34560 (the end of POW).  However, because we set staking to begin during the POW phase, many of the current blocks are going to POS.  This is not a big deal except that the rewards for those blocks and thus the creation of new coins is very low compared to the POW reward.  Therefore, it is looking like the total supply at the end of the POW phase will be more like 3.4 - 3.6 billion CCX.  This means there will only be about 67% of the planned CCX (3.5 billion vs. 5.2 billion) for the POW phase.  We actually like how this turned out as it makes the CCX currently in circulation more rare than initially planned.  

POW will likely end in about 30 hours based on the current rate.

Thank you for the updates regarding the rewards and this POW/POS phase transition. 
An interesting quirk in the code has revealed itself.  With the average POW block reward of 150,000 CCX we should have a total of approximately 5.2 billion CCX at block 34560 (the end of POW).  However, because we set staking to begin during the POW phase, many of the current blocks are going to POS.  This is not a big deal except that the rewards for those blocks and thus the creation of new coins is very low compared to the POW reward.  Therefore, it is looking like the total supply at the end of the POW phase will be more like 3.4 - 3.6 billion CCX.  This means there will only be about 67% of the planned CCX (3.5 billion vs. 5.2 billion) for the POW phase.  We actually like how this turned out as it makes the CCX currently in circulation more rare than initially planned. 

POW will likely end in about 30 hours based on the current rate.
Pages:
Jump to: