Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept! - page 18. (Read 57180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
why i have much stakes not accepted?? i have many of them in my wallet.

what block is your wallet on currently?
now at block 42514
just have another not accepted now  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Important wallet update notice:

1. Please update your wallet to version 2.

2. If you've already updated, please also update your CornerstoneCoin.conf file with the one below:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=54.186.134.64
addnode=23.97.129.104
rpcport=55887
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

3. Enjoy and rejoice that we are all on the same chain.   Cool

I tried the conf and it still sat around stuck.  So, going for broke I delete the blockchain and start pulling ..but I can see I'm going to end pulling from the fork, even with the conf the peers are forked...so double down and change addnode to "connect=" and I can only get connection to 1 of the 2 IPs.  It is slow, so don't if this will sync fast enough but obviously should be on the right chain.
Activity: 112

what block is your wallet on currently?
legendary
it goes at 4 confirmations and after that it change to not accepted.
Important wallet update notice:

1. Please update your wallet to version 2.

2. If you've already updated, please also update your CornerstoneCoin.conf file with the one below:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=54.186.134.64
addnode=23.97.129.104
rpcport=55887
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

3. Enjoy and rejoice that we are all on the same chain.   Cool
Problem. Wallet shows a block at 40988 on 41117 (41128 on Block Explorers) and do not want to synchronize already day. Tried to delete the old data from the appdata preserving wallet.dat, came even worse - lost all accrued and pow pos. Entries have. Coin no.

Please try updating your .conf file with the updated addnodes in the OP and see if that helps.  We still have a few wallets on the old chain and are trying to get everyone caught up.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Problem. Wallet shows a block at 40988 on 41117 (41128 on Block Explorers) and do not want to synchronize already day. Tried to delete the old data from the appdata preserving wallet.dat, came even worse - lost all accrued and pow pos. Entries have. Coin no.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Anyone know how to setup a faucet?  I will donate to the faucet account. Smiley
legendary
Friendly reminder.....

Please update your wallets or you will not receive the 20% interest for the first year.  Cry

A wallet test question:  Can anyone, or everyone, who has generated POS blocks with the NEW wallet post their transaction id's or block numbers/height so we can check to make sure the system is generating the correct stake amounts? 

Also, please update to the new wallet if you haven't done so already.

Thanks for your help!
here is a transaction. date 16/05/2014 01:47
Transaction ID: b5a62e7c3cbd7a11809556d8a854bbd64caac4917e2441d3a812d566f5c5e441
Friendly reminder.....

Please update your wallets or you will not receive the 20% interest for the first year.  Cry

A wallet test question:  Can anyone, or everyone, who has generated POS blocks with the NEW wallet post their transaction id's or block numbers/height so we can check to make sure the system is generating the correct stake amounts? 

Also, please update to the new wallet if you haven't done so already.

Thanks for your help!
Friendly reminder.....

Activity: 238
SwapHole.com updated to new wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
HC... loved your Pool, do you have a page that shows all your coins somewhere?
Will everyone please update their wallets to version 2?   If you don't, you won't get the proper interest percentage.  You will get much lower amounts.  Thanks for your cooperation and support!
Activity: 229
with new wallet there are  15 orphan pos blocks consecutive. this is strange
MediaFire is experiencing a heavy load right now.  If your download of the new wallet version does not work, please keep trying.  It will work fine.
Mandatory Wallet Update V2.0.0.0

There was an issue with the source code that prevented the proper POS annual yield from occurring.  We also decided that we would follow the example set by BlackCoin and MintCoin and eliminate the POW reward altogether (previously stated as 15 CCX/block in the POS/POW hybrid phase that we are in now).  This eliminates a particular security issue that MintCoin was vulnerable to.  In short, CCX is now pure POS.  New windows  and Mac wallets have been compiled and are available via the links in this post and on the website.  Here's how to update:

1. Backup your wallet.dat file just to be safe.
2. Download and unzip the new wallet.
3. Open the wallet client.
4. Your balance should still be available as before.
5. Make sure you have the latest version.  Help -> About CornerstoneCoin -> you should see "CornerstoneCoin version v2.0.0.0"

Source Code

Activity: 75
Hi guys ,im not trying to FUD or anything , but this coin was instamined belive me , its not gonna work out it's gonna stay at 1 sat :s im sad to say this

yep yep, allmost 3 weeks time to mine... instamine..
mining will continue and this coin will hit the roof as if when ever we will get 15 coins  per block
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi guys ,im not trying to FUD or anything , but this coin was instamined belive me , its not gonna work out it's gonna stay at 1 sat :s im sad to say this
Activity: 75
devs, we really need coin control feature in the wallet to maintain inputs for best POS

i have added them to my wallet my self, just as they say out there; use the google thing and add them yourself
Pages:
Jump to: