Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept! - page 20. (Read 57180 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what changes coming to CCX?

Well, the entire structure changes drastically.  What got me interested in this coin, is it psudo public premine.  Everyone has a chance to get a very large stake.  I was mining but found it is cost me 8 satoshi per coin.  I have been buying coins up at AllCrypt.  Today I am making coins via minting. 

With the 100,000 Reward to 15, miners are going to insist on getting paid 3000 Satoshi or it isn't worth the electricity.  The diff will adjust to the lower hash and the coin will remain 45 seconds quick.  Now I am not guaranteeing the 3000 times the value, but the potential is there.  As soon as a couple companies start using this coin as tender, this could become a monster for those that mined or purchased the PoW Bonus Time.

I agree.  This coins potential is very large.  It is time we see some movement and discussions about groups using the coin. The name alone, "Cornerstone", is what the crypto market needs. 

I have also enjoyed the good launch.  I have watched many coins "relaunch" and botch that or not delete the first attempt network coins... many forks, no response from Devs is too common an issue.  From what I can tell no forking  has occurred and anyone could have find this coin if you were searching for coin launches.  It will take time.

CCX ~~~  "Cornerstone of the Crypto"
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev

Well, the entire structure changes drastically.  What got me interested in this coin, is it psudo public premine.  Everyone has a chance to get a very large stake.  I was mining but found it is cost me 8 satoshi per coin.  I have been buying coins up at AllCrypt.  Today I am making coins via minting. 

With the 100,000 Reward to 15, miners are going to insist on getting paid 3000 Satoshi or it isn't worth the electricity.  The diff will adjust to the lower hash and the coin will remain 45 seconds quick.  Now I am not guaranteeing the 3000 times the value, but the potential is there.  As soon as a couple companies start using this coin as tender, this could become a monster for those that mined or purchased the PoW Bonus Time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I hope cornerstone worth more than 0 sat for future Tongue

I'm sure it will be - the movement is in it's infancy - give it some time
legendary
Activity: 882
I hope cornerstone worth more than 0 sat for future Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Current block estimates show POW will end earlier than originally planned.  The target is approximately 2.5 days from now!  Several new and exciting changes are coming to CCX.  It should be an awesome ride!   Cool
Can someone explain to me why all my balance coins went to stake. Its like i havent these coins anymore... Im really noob at stake coins! What can i do to recover the coins?

Thank you

When you mint coins, some of your current coins are used as "stake".  The coins become unavailable for use for 30 blocks.  At that time, the staked coins and the generated (minted) coins will move back to your balance.

+1

How goes the voting - we need to get listed in more places! - let's raise the awareness

how about if we give away some coins to everyone who votes somehow?

I'd put up 1M coins to entice people to vote!

Can someone explain to me why all my balance coins went to stake. Its like i havent these coins anymore... Im really noob at stake coins! What can i do to recover the coins?

Thank you

When you mint coins, some of your current coins are used as "stake".  The coins become unavailable for use for 30 blocks.  At that time, the staked coins and the generated (minted) coins will move back to your balance.

Do you plan to add a feature to see and select the inputs and their stakes, like in novacoin wallet done?

We are looking into these options but have not come to a consensus yet.
my proof of stake coins are rolling in and I love it now all we have to do is to get the value up
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Thank you

Do you plan to add a feature to see and select the inputs and their stakes, like in novacoin wallet done?

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 882

Thank you
Is anyone interested in making a CCX "how to get started" video?  We are looking for someone to make an easy to follow (with screenshots) video so we can spread the word more to those that may be new to cryptocurrencies or have yet to even encounter them.  The bounty is set at 6,000,000 CCX.  Please PM me with ideas, etc.  Thanks!
How long now until POW ends?

The original time frame was about 7 days from now.  However, some staking has begun which is making the average block time quicker.  We are near block 22,700 now and the final POW (with the larger reward) is block 34,560.  If you visit the blockchain explorer at http://cryptoblox.com/chain/CornerstoneCoin you will see the time frames between blocks.  The POS blocks, which are those with the extremely low difficulty, seem to be pretty random right now.

Update: Current estimates show the POW phase ending in 4.5 days.

The original time frame was about 7 days from now.  However, some staking has begun which is making the average block time quicker.  We are near block 22,700 now and the final POW (with the larger reward) is block 34,560.  If you visit the blockchain explorer at http://cryptoblox.com/chain/CornerstoneCoin you will see the time frames between blocks.  The POS blocks, which are those with the extremely low difficulty, seem to be pretty random right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
just remove his posts how hard can it be

We don't have the option to remove his posts.  Like I said before, we welcome criticism and are not here to hide anything.  Sometimes, though, I do wish those that hide behind a keyboard and call others names could be met in person.  I'm a pretty big guy.   Grin

when im having fun i remove my own posts...

i will not leave any shit behind me

Alright.  I took the bait and bit.  In all honesty, we have created CCX as a long term coin with a Proof of Stake focus.  There are certainly others out there that are competing for the interest of the community.  Our focus goes beyond those that know what cryptocurrecies are know how they work.  We are planning to bring CCX and the entire ideal of a decentralized currency to the world.  If CCX doesn't ultimately become a large player then at least we can feel proud knowing that we worked hard to be a part of the movement to defeat a failed fiat system.

You forget, gminerz, that the "shit" you leave can be quoted by others and remain for all to see.

I like CCX - Cornerstone of something new... I'd like to think so.  So far things have gone smoothly for this coin so far.  I'd like to see it keep going way. 
Activity: 71
Back to business and a little housekeeping.

If you have not done so already, please go back through the thread and read the posts from us.  We are excited about cryptocurrencies and the ideals that they stand for.  There are a lot of choices for "investors" and "miners" to pick from to focus their dollars and efforts.  CCX is one of many.  We chose our model because we believe the POS system is more viable, green, and available to everyone.  We also worked out our system to have a short maximum time period of holding to earn interest so the blockchain would move along more rapidly.  We are not here to promote a get rich quick scheme.  Our focus is on the long term.  We do realize that there are no current buy orders on the three exchanges we are listed on.  This does not bother us in the least.  We are continuing to work with retailers, etc. that may accept CCX in the future.  The main idea that we want to convey again is that we are in this for the long haul.  Being on some exchanges is nice.  However, if the average person cannot actually spend their CCX on anything then the whole system is nothing but speculation.  That's not what we're here to promote.

And, finally, we are not asking or begging anyone to follow or invest in CCX.

Again well put.  POS is the future of cryptocurrency.  Maybe it isn't CCX, maybe it is...but with a staking coin already, and POW about to end..It's value automatically goes up due to scarcity (sans the dumpers to come).  If the coin has tangible purpose (outside trading) in the future then fantastic.. If it bombs out then so what, I too can say I was part of an attempt to do things differently along the way. 

I myself appreciate the simple, no non-sense, no hype, do as you please approach.  It works. 

No dumping on my side of the street.  Not sure why anyone would go out of the way and take the time to be negative unless they invested something (hash) that they can't afford to lose in the 1st place.
Activity: 28
it is so hard for the wallet to sync,, I do not know whether you have the same question..

Shocked
Activity: 75
nethash upto 2x now

edit:  4x
Pages:
Jump to: