Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGA]Cryptographic Anomaly - Multipool is LIVE! - page 11. (Read 328912 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
i'm still mining the chain, so good to go.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Okay, got home and then downloaded the V1 client from https://github.com/CryptographicAnomaly/CGA-Binaries/blob/master/CryptographicAnomaly_v1.zip.
On running the client it says - No Block source!

Anyone still around? Please help.

Thanks!

Your not getting any connections?

connect=192.99.37.224
connect=107.170.166.51

I do not see a conf file, I'm looking at my CGA folder in AppData/Roaming

I can add a new conf file, what name does it need to have and where does it need to go.

Thank you again for the help!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
And let's get these trade ins done Smiley so we can move on to bigger better movements in CGA.
Activity: 322
I voted yes to getting our selvs a mp. I think it would really help our volume and bring the big miners back.
Let me try those - thanks!
Activity: 252
Okay, got home and then downloaded the V1 client from https://github.com/CryptographicAnomaly/CGA-Binaries/blob/master/CryptographicAnomaly_v1.zip.

Thanks!

Your not getting any connections?

connect=192.99.37.224
connect=107.170.166.51

Thanks!
Halofire,

localbitcoins.com  maybe?
@halofirebtc
by the way, I'm mining the V1. noticed some tx's. I'll continue to mine it, please let me know when everyone is done or the when the swap site is officially closed -- whichever comes first. Thanks Smiley
I have confirmed he will do it for .4 if we can get him paid quickly
Activity: 56
I put up a poll for you guys to vote on if we should sell unclaimed coins to fund  Multipool.  Vote away.  I'll leave it up for about 24 hours since if we're going to do this I want to do it asap.
I can start when I get home, in about 5-6 hours from now. Will keep you posted - thank you!
So about that Multipool,  I had a though...   Shocked

Since the MP may cause a security issue by pulling miners off the chain what if we only had Sha, X11 and X13 as options.  That way Scrypt miners would still need to mine the chain keeping it secure and it would open up CGA to more miners.  I think this solves the only downside I saw with an MP.  

Above all else we have to keep the network secure!

Thoughts?

Also were close enough to the deadline that I can give a ruff number on the unclaimed...

Right now it's a little over 16k CGA that have gone unclaimed.  That is easily enough that we could sell some and raise the funds for a MP but again... This is your guys' coin as much as it is mine so I want to hear what you have to say.

I paid for DIEM's MP yesterday and it's already live!  If you want an example of what a CGA pool would look like here it is:  http://thepool.pw/DIEM/
The site is still up.  I'm going to pull it down in 12 hours from now so get your coins traded in slackers!!!    Wink
@halofirebtc
ok guys, no problem, I'll keep checking the wallet for pooled tx's
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
i have also some cga v1 coins, just trying to sync 27 weeks left
@halofirebtc
No problem. Smiley
Why thank you!  Grin
@halofirebtc
Hurry! i'll mine the chain for you. Cheesy
Oops just seeing this now - I'm on V1 CGA.

I'll jump on the swap as soon as I get home - hope that it is not too late already!
Pages:
Jump to: