Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 41. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It is a good idea
Activity: 140
Please, make another project or maybe add it to this one: I want private loans for individuals, not just for business!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How long does it take for a user to get a digital passport and earn a reputation?
Activity: 112
there are quite similar projects, but not in one ecosystem like Crowd Genie.
You do not have much time seeing it
Activity: 122
Hi everyone! Have you seen any othe similar projects already?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
That's a good idea - currently we are thinking that people using tokens will pay a significantly lower fee when on the platform. Maybe we can explore some tokens as bonus too. Thanks!
Will the coinholders get any sort of bonuses if they become the future clients?
Activity: 142
Will the coinholders get any sort of bonuses if they become the future clients?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We might make some changes to ensure that there is more clarity on the processes, but for the time being the strategy and vision would continue to be the same.
Would you make any changes? Many projects adjust their white papers for different reasons.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
One of the big differences for us is that we want to come to the market having the license and operational experience - so that the big differentiator is the fact that we now we can execute the plan, and not just paint a picture of possibilities.
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thanks
It is a good thing to send information with Twitter etc.
I knew it with ICO
copper member
Genie ICO admin
As part of our growth plan, we have budgeted for capital and growth investment already.
80% profits will be spent on buy back? Isn't it too much? Maybe it would be better to grow the business instead?
It is a good thing to send information with Twitter etc.
I knew it with ICO
Activity: 161
My money put into Genie ICO was the perfect investing choice, waiting for my benefits!
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects
Activity: 164
Good to know that this projects is focused on real business needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yes - are operational for the last 18 months Smiley
Will Crowd Genie be ready to give loans in 2018?

Did you actually have a running lending business even before the ICO and now transferred that onto the blockchain? If yes are there numbers available regarding revenue and profit?

I can see that one of the service the team is looking to offer is the lending platfrom but will like to know how this is different from service being offered by Bitconnect in the past
Activity: 171
Would you make any changes? Many projects adjust their white papers for different reasons.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Yes - are operational for the last 18 months Smiley
Will Crowd Genie be ready to give loans in 2018?

Did you actually have a running lending business even before the ICO and now transferred that onto the blockchain? If yes are there numbers available regarding revenue and profit?
Activity: 147
Well-done. Devs! Impressive WP and RoadMap, good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: