Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 42. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Yes - we agree. The soft cap was set when the ETH price was around $300! We will be looking to peg it to a US$ figure, especially with the volatility in the last 24 hours.
Hi! How much funding do you need to consider the ICO a success?

Information from the site: The soft cap is set at 20,000 ETH and hard cap at 100,000 ETH.  Once the soft cap is hit, the ICO will  be considered successful. Additional funds will be utilized to expedite expansion into other regions such as applying for securities licenses in other countries, setting up new offices, recruiting more experts and building loan book.

20,000 ETH as a softcap is very ambitious,
especially when the ETH price is skyrocketing and there are many promising ICOs undergoing.
Of course, I hope it can be achieved.

Glad to know that.
It is important to make a reasonable cap, which will end up raising more fund actually.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
Not really - all our coins are pre-mined. And we are licensed in Singapore, so if anything we are exactly the kind of fin projects that regulators like.
Chineese goverenmnt is restricting the mining process, do you think it will affect the crypto world and particularly fin projects like yours?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thank you for being an early purchaser and supporter. Don't forget you still get 5% referral bonus whenever your friends use the referral link.
I'm sure the price wil rocket after the trade starts! Thanks for airdrop Wink
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Yes - are operational for the last 18 months Smiley
Will Crowd Genie be ready to give loans in 2018?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Yes - we agree. The soft cap was set when the ETH price was around $300! We will be looking to peg it to a US$ figure, especially with the volatility in the last 24 hours.

Information from the site: The soft cap is set at 20,000 ETH and hard cap at 100,000 ETH.  Once the soft cap is hit, the ICO will  be considered successful. Additional funds will be utilized to expedite expansion into other regions such as applying for securities licenses in other countries, setting up new offices, recruiting more experts and building loan book.

especially when the ETH price is skyrocketing and there are many promising ICOs undergoing.

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Will Crowd Genie be ready to give loans in 2018?
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

Activity: 115
Can you explain how the digital passport will be secured from hacking attacks?
Activity: 148
I'm sure the price wil rocket after the trade starts! Thanks for airdrop Wink
Activity: 178

Which area are you planning to expand to? Which countries will apply for the securities licenses?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
What is the total supply of coins?
Activity: 112

Best of luck to this project and more powe[Suspicious link removed] interested to this
Activity: 171
Uh, sorry I have missed the airdrop…
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
I'm  thinking about investing. But I would like to know how much this currency goes to the exchange at the starting price
Activity: 282
Chineese goverenmnt is restricting the mining process, do you think it will affect the crypto world and particularly fin projects like yours?
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
I like the project. Perhaps I will take part in ICO. Tell me what the cost of the token will be on ICO?
And are there any cocoa or bonuses for early investors?

Token sale price: 600 CGCOIN = 1 ETH (base price+ 50% bonus)
Activity: 122
How much is your hardcap, ETH 100,000?
Activity: 23
I like the project. Perhaps I will take part in ICO. Tell me what the cost of the token will be on ICO?
And are there any cocoa or bonuses for early investors?
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
How will funds raised from token sale be used?

45% on listings investment
30% on hiring and team expansion
10% on regulatory and compliance expenses
15% on business development and other overheads
Activity: 149
How will funds raised from token sale be used?
Pages:
Jump to: