Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 43. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Hi! How much funding do you need to consider the ICO a success?

Information from the site: The soft cap is set at 20,000 ETH and hard cap at 100,000 ETH.  Once the soft cap is hit, the ICO will  be considered successful. Additional funds will be utilized to expedite expansion into other regions such as applying for securities licenses in other countries, setting up new offices, recruiting more experts and building loan book.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
you're going to spend profit to buyback the coin, but how much profit do you expect?
Activity: 36
Hi! How much funding do you need to consider the ICO a success?
Activity: 98
Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?
I think this ICO is special and promising in the future  Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
I've seen projects that set the coin price in $, then you contribute cryptocurrency and get the coins regardless of the rate. Makes a lot of sence today, don't you think?
Activity: 322
I need to meet bounty manager. Who can show me where he is?
Activity: 146
Hi! Do you have other languages chats here or on Telegram?
copper member
Activity: 168
Genie ICO admin
Exchangeable -- We have got confirmation from 2 Asian exchanges for listing - 1 of them is Top 5 exchange as on coinmarketcap. We will making the announcement next week. This is very unique because it is difficult for a new coin to be listed in one of the Top 5 exchanges directly. This ensure liquidity for our token purchasers.

Hi
one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 238
Hi
one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Referral bonus is immediate  Cheesy The other bounty programs are at the end of the public sale.
When will you transfere the bounty rewards?
Activity: 131
When will you transfere the bounty rewards?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We have got confirmation from 2 Asian exchanges for listing - 1 of them is Top 5 exchange as on coinmarketcap. We will making the announcement next week. This is very unique because it is difficult for a new coin to be listed in one of the Top 5 exchanges directly. This ensure liquidity for our token purchasers.
Is it hard for you to get listed on exchanges like binance or bitrex?
Activity: 132
Is it hard for you to get listed on exchanges like binance or bitrex?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Hi - we have raised more than $1M to-date. And we have a $2-4M from fiat investors that are in the process of KYC - so we will share the final number by the end of the month

and so, how are the investments going? how much I know soft cap is 20k eth, so, is it achieved?
Genie-Ico, would you please kindly answer this question?
I am interested in this project, but I usually make my investment when token is in high demand.
[/quote]
Activity: 120
Yep, this referral with currency payback is a nice thing!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
and so, how are the investments going? how much I know soft cap is 20k eth, so, is it achieved?
Genie-Ico, would you please kindly answer this question?
I am interested in this project, but I usually make my investment when token is in high demand.
Activity: 166
An exchange itself is a profitable startup, and it's only a part of your ecosystem, cool!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Yes!
Those who want a free stuff, have a great option: referral!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Don’t we all mate!
I like free stuff! I want a real airdrop!
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Pages:
Jump to: